Pro Wrestling
  • Extreme Rules was really good. Not seen AEW yet, watched Evolve instead, which was pretty good.
  • AEW despite the first few shows actually worries me a bit. There's some booking that's reminiscent of WWE's worst stuff and other stuff that tries way too hard.

The Brandy Rhodes thing is like Stephanie McMahon at her worst. Wants to be a babyface, has to be a heel, comes across like a disingenuous mess. Just fucking be one or the other. Commentary is awful. Matches go long but really shouldn't, Hangman v Sabian was a bore with no crowd heat. I also think that was the worst bucks match I've seen in a while. It's getting too up it's own arse. Though saying that, The boy and his Dinosaur tag team are absolute money.

Anyway, New Japan is still ticking every box for me. It has everything I want, best stories, best characters and best matches. It's been the best promotion for 5 years solid. Jay White is so fucking good. Best heel in the business.
  • Wtf. How do I use the new wwe network in chronological order like I was before?!?! Fuckkkk
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • WWE PPV>All Shows>Year>scroll to the right, then work your way left to right.

I'm not a fan of the new design. It seems worse in pretty much every way.
  • Hi I can’t see that on my app. Where is all shows?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • What device are you using?
  • iPhone
  • Ah might be different. I'll have to check that.
  • Found it. It’s under featured
  • Hang on I can’t sort by year. Can you?
  • Much to like at SummerSlam then. One of the better PPVs in recent times imo.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Yes, only saw the last half yesterday, but was thoroughly entertained.  Hopefully WWE are turning the corner!

Agree with your spoilers.  Also
    Spoiler:
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Agree with all said
  • I thought it was ok
  • It was fine. It struggled against Takeover, but it always will.

Genuinely didnt expect the match we got with Lesnar and Rollins.
  • No, that was a highlight. Flair and Trish was good too. Becky vs hart was average.

Liked ricochet stepping on gallows and Anderson to fly towards AJ. Nice moment.
  • Ricochet v AJ could be a feud for the ages. Hope they keep it going.
  • whats the next main event? SS? 

Do you like any of the current WWE roster? If so who?
  • Havent watched wwe stuff in ages but last time I saw it the 2 who really stood out (and near always do) is Aj and Aska. Both are great at working in the ring but also bring their character to life (AJs heel stuff with Cena is pure top drawer) I'm not a pure work-rate fan, I need it to be tied to a feud and some decent character but those two always deliver when given the spotlight.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Can’t find historical ppvs on the app again. Fuck it’s so bad.
  • It’s ducking annoying
  • right so you can find it on the web version easy as fuck and sort by date but you can't ont he ios app. What a fucking shambles.
  • Up to 1997 and the godwins are a shambles team. Stone cold really starting to take over from Brett. Amazing fued
  • I shudder to think how much they had to pay him, but fuck me it was worth every penny...

Come with g if you want to live...
  • Watched the first episode of AEW Dynamite on the ITV Play app. It was a pretty enjoyable show, lot more WCW references than I would have thought.
  • They were putting out some big money for that debut smack down show. They had tyson fury. and brock lesnar fighting a match on TVfor the first time in years.
  • g.man wrote:
    I shudder to think how much they had to pay him, but fuck me it was worth every penny...

I love the Rock trying not to smile during that while listening to the crowd, clearly he was enjoying himself.

Not a fan of the writing though, the virgin and STD lines were just cringe inducing.
  • They were putting out some big money for that debut smack down show. They had tyson fury. and brock lesnar fighting a match on TVfor the first time in years.

"Match".

"Match".

Always good to bury a guy who is actually on television every week.
  • The end of Raw bored the shit out of me, thank fuck this is going off in Saudi.

Did anyone watch HIAC then?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!