Pro Wrestling
  • Have you seen the Bret v Owen steel cage match at SummerSlam 94?
  • the one where owen wins? yea, classic match
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • That's WrestleMania 10 you're thinking about.
  • SD was terrible this week. I dont even think there was a match was there?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • No Mercy was fucking awesome. Don't think there was a bad match.
  • mk64 wrote:
    No Mercy was fucking awesome. Don't think there was a bad match.

It was?
  • Yea have you not seen it?
  • Watched it last night. Underwhelming would be how I'd describe it.
  • You kidding? I generally hate tag team matches but that was epic. So was cena v reigns and also the monster and Brock. Even liked the Neville match.

More of this please WWE.
  • The tag match was great, probably the best one. Cena and the main event... eh.

Way too many flat, weird endings.
  • I thought it was the best Ppv in the two years or so I've now been rewatching.

Even the bray match was watchable and that's a first for me.
  • I thought it was ok. Women's match was damn good as was tag match. Cena reigns was ok but I wanted a heel turn from reigns. Also thought reigns kicking out of everything was a bit much for a non title match. Lesnar v bron... 1 f5? Hmmms. Also the arm bar bit seemed silly because brown got the rope when standing, but that didn't make the ref break the hold. Yet when he was on the ground he got the ropebreak.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Look forward to brock reigns wrestlemania headline (except with no potential twist ending I guess)
  • Is it me or are there too many faces and not enough heels? 

Best heels atm
    The Miz
    Elias
    Curt Hawkins
    Rusev
    Carmella
    Owens
    Ziggler
    Neville

Poor heels atm
    Big Cass
    Bray
    Jinder
    Corbin

Not sure Strowman or Reigns count as heels.. they seem too liked. 

Also where's gentleman Jack?? I'm missing him.
  • HIAC was odd, some mediocre matches (jinder) through to weird Shane/KO. 

Not sure how I feel about it really.
  • I’ve seen a picture of smackdowns new day beating up dean Ambrose.

Now I don’t really understand this stuff. All of these wrestlers moved around as a result of the choice of the GMs and they don’t really exist in the same world.

And seeing Ambrose get beaten up after being the first smackdown hero (winning the title for them) it just seems a bit awkward and forced.

I don’t see the point in the champion v champion match either. Either it’ll be making one of the brands rubbish or the match will be a waste. Heyman running down smackdown/mahal just feels short termist bollocks (and the chance of good competing shows has been thrown in the bin by putting everyone who gets hot on raw).
  • I genuinely think that after that promo Jinder is going to win.

I do hate the SvR bollocks. It's not a thing 11 months of the year. Why do the Smackdown lot care? The Raw lot will after this, sure. But why is Dolph donning the blue after everything he's been saying recently.
  • so the last match at tlc was pretty awesome. 

and I agree with everything DD just wrote about survivor series and jinder. Think the WWE are making a killing from India atm? 

Enxo is really doing well in the cruiserweight division. It was a smart move. 

Presume kurt and shane will face off as they've both been wrestling recently. 

not sure what the big fuss is about being captain of the team at survivor series, you don't get to make any actual decisions during the match no?
  • TLC was amazing, I absolutely loved it. The handicap match always had the possibility to be overbooked, and it was, but in a good way. The moment of Angle popping up behind the other two in full Shield getup was great, even if it did look like they had brought their dad along.

As far as captains goes, for the most part no, however, it's generally called Team [Captains Name], so the womens will be Team Fox vs Team Lynch, so there's that to it.
  • what else did you like about tlc? 

Do we know what happened to reigns? Legit injury? 

Why aren't strowman and lesnar fighting? 

Why doesn't Jinder fight every week? Seems like if you're champ you get loads of time off. 

And most importantly where the hell is that fat fuck Joe?
  • Reigns and Bray have some kind of illness, rumored to be viral meningitis.

Joe is out injured. He tore the cartilage in his knee, which was a long standing injury he was trying to manage, and has had to have an operation on it, which should fix it fully, and also opted to have an operation on his nose at the same time, because he had difficulty breathing as a result of numerous broken noses. He's due back next month, possibly for the UK tour.

The Jinder thing is a bit odd. To me, he should be fighting as much as possible to start racking up some wins. Doesn't have to be for the title, doesn't have to be people who would even get a title shot. But if he was going through Dolph, Harper, Rowan, Sin Cara, Tye Dillinger, Aiden English, Mike Kanellis, Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley and Chad Gable every week it raises their profile a bit by having a match with the champion, and starts putting some W's down for Jinder.

This is one of his biggest issues. His win/loss record is atrocious.
  • dolph is jokes at the moment. 

Whens chris back and why's cena gone quiet?
  • I like roode but i'm not seeing him being pushed very far right now. 

is clever shaping it to make kurt and shane captains. Presume they'll do a storyline about jason and kurt in the same match? 

Love how even the smackdown commentators talk about the monster among men as an unstoppable force. Loved how strowman went through the miztorage last week. TWD and RAW tonight.
  • whats that?
  • Jericho Vs Omega. I think it's at the Tokyo dome. Maybe on January 4th.
  • Lols at me, yeah sorry I have not idea.
  • Is this Jericho first bit of wrasslin outside the wee umbrella since his wcw days?
    SFV - reddave360
  • nick_md wrote:
    Jericho Vs Omega. I think it's at the Tokyo dome. Maybe on January 4th.

Heh.

Wrestle Kingdom 12. AKA the New Japan show that people who don't watch New Japan watch.

The match is now for the IWGP US Heavyweight title. Rumour is that Vince got a return match out of the deal. You know what would be amazing? Jericho takes the title, and defends it against Omega at WrestleMania.

Also, Cody v Kota Ibushi. Take my money!
  • RAW's line up for SS is strong. Surely can't lose to SD with the threat of kurt being out if they lose.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!