Pro Wrestling
  • AJ vs Brock could be good.
  • Raw was good this week. Just working my way through SD. 

The Miz is becoming a much better heel of late.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • You can be better than the best?
  • Best of the best just got better?
    SFV - reddave360
  • AJ!!!!!!!!

So happy for AJ! 

such a weird run for Jinder
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Stupid decision imo. They had the chance to legitimise Jinder as a serious threat.

I shouldn't be annoyed at AJ Styles winning the WWE Championship.
  • Or a Brock AJ match. If Brock can’t or won’t do a good match with aj he should be binned.
  • Brock doing something he doesn't want to lol.
  • Really shocked they didn’t go for jinder vs brock. Indian ppv would’ve gone through the roof. Aj doesn’t have the physicality to make it a decent match. Even if he is god tier.

When’s strowman and brock?
  • You've not seen AJ in TNA. Just wait for it.
  • I think ajs work in wwe has been consistently good to great. Would be disappointing if Lesnar doesn't give him respect. Lesnar v gurrerro shows Lesnar can do a good big man v little man match
    SFV - reddave360
  • Lesnar cared then though.
  • nick_md wrote:
    Jericho Vs Omega. I think it's at the Tokyo dome. Maybe on January 4th.
    Heh. Wrestle Kingdom 12. AKA the New Japan show that people who don't watch New Japan watch. The match is now for the IWGP US Heavyweight title. Rumour is that Vince got a return match out of the deal. You know what would be amazing? Jericho takes the title, and defends it against Omega at WrestleMania. Also, Cody v Kota Ibushi. Take my money!

There's a lot of talk about the return match and i am certain this absolutely wont happen. New Japan used to have a good working relationship with the E, they let Liger work NXT about 2 years ago and happily let them use footage. After the Nakamura/Styles acquisition, total blackout. The Elite (Omega/Bucks) were trying to set a match up against New Day. Nick Jackson openly said New Japan wont let any talent go near WWE at all. They also told them to get fucked with including them on the Network, Kidani (I think it was him) said no chance because it would just be used as a gauge as to which of their stars they would pilfer next. The chances of the IWGP US Title at wrestlemaina are zero. Jericho was also not under contract with WWE when the match was set up, so Vince technically has nothing to do with it.
  • Is the uso injurered from this weeks smackdown?
  • raw came up with the goods this week not gonna lie

Spoiler alert - top three things this week. And here I was thinking it would be a quiet one before Survivor Series
    Spoiler:
  • Meh, not particularly fussed about Raw. 

Lets see is Smackdown can do any better.
  • Smackdown just saved itself with some genuine emotion.
  • Was the best raw I’ve seen in ages. Watching smack on the way to work this morning.
  • smackdown was a bit hit and miss tbh. 
    Spoiler:
    I don't understand why they don't hype up the matches more with stats like they would other sporting finals. On paper SD has the stronger team as they've won more championships but then Raw has the superior size advantage. What are their forms going into this etc? 

Predictions for SS, brackets who I want to win
    Brock vs AJ - Brock (AJ)
    Men Vs Men - Raw Men (Raw)
    Women Vs Women - Raw (Raw)
    Alexa vs Charlotte - Charlotte (Charlotte)
    Shield vs New Day - Shield (Shield)
    The Miz vs Corbin - Corbin (The Miz)
    The Bar vs Usos - Usos (Usos)
    Enzo Vs Kalisto - Hard one - probably Enzo (Enzo)

Unreal that bray (even though I dont rate him), Kevin Owens, Kane, Big Cass, Titus aren't in any matches. Seems light no?
  • James Ellsworth has been future endeavored.

Big Cass is injured. He won't be back for WrestleMania, let alone Survivor Series. Titus not being in a match seems perfectly reasonable. He had 2 matches in October, which were his first matches since June.
  • James Ellsworth has been future endeavored. Big Cass is injured. He won't be back for WrestleMania, let alone Survivor Series. Titus not being in a match seems perfectly reasonable. He had 2 matches in October, which were his first matches since June.

what do you mean?
  • Released. When WWE release someone, they always put out a statement "wishing them well in their future endeavors."
  • Ellsworth was a decent gimmick but they just dropped him. Pairing him with carmella was the biggest problem. 

also, carmella is actually quite hot. I didn't realise that till quite recently. 

I thought you'd be up in arms about KO not featuring
  • I'd be incredibly surprised he he and Sami don't turn up to interfere in the mens Survivor Series match.
  • good shout
  • no dolph either?
  • Dolph will probably have a pre-show match. The Cruiserweights are the only thing scheduled, and it's a 2 hour pre-show.
  • Stupid decision imo. They had the chance to legitimise Jinder as a serious threat.

Absolutely not, the stupid decision was to give him the belt in the first place, he’s irredeemably bad, good riddance.

• He isn't though. He's a good wrestler that they've never really let do much. He has an incredibly impressive physique. The problem was we'd been trained to expect him to lose every match, and not take him seriously. They also lumbered him with the generic "I'm not from around here" gimmick and didn't give him matches.
  • I’ve not seen him wrestle well. Got any examples?

Have the rosters always been this big?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!