The return of: Call my bluff (entries time)
‹ Previous1234567
  • I think we did this a while back but couldn't find the thread. 

1) I have traveled to over 60 countries
    2) I always have a large supply of ice lollies in my freezer (over 30)
    3) I have a mini garden inside my house
    4) I went on a date with Miquita Oliver in Hoxton back in 2008
    5) I once got sun burnt in the time it took to walk from a hotel to the beach 

acemuzzy

1. I'm descended from royalty
    2. I once ate fugu, vomited, thought I was going to die, but didn't die
    3. I have a first in mathematics from Cambridge
    4. As a kid, my nickname was 'Marmite'
    5. I've had a poem published in a newspaper

reg

1. I have served three different prime ministers and one president.
    2. Sharon Osborne once tried to hit on me.
    3. I have beaten up a rattlesnake with a golf club
    4. My old band supported Franz Ferdinand in 2004
    5. I have climbed over the Sydney Harbour Bridge 

Adkm
    1.  As a teenager, I used to steal money from the till in newsagents.
    2.  I met Quentin Tarantino in a sandwich shop, he asked if I was in disguise.
    3.  I once went to get the morning after pill with a girl who was declined because she'd been there the day before with my mate.
    4.  Me and some of my mates once pinned a stripper to the floor and ripped off her clothing against her will.
    5.  I once spent a couple of hours stroking an eight year old girl's thigh.

JonB
    1. When the 2003 Iraq War started, I was in favour of it.
    2. I once made a player's guide to Super Monaco GP on the Megadrive with maps of all the tracks and tips on how to take every corner (the magazine I sent it to didn't publish it).
    3. My first pet when I was a kid was a large black rabbit, which I decided to name 'Darky'.
    4. I once visited Bulgaria for 5 minutes.
    5. I once met Colin Powell at a Jewish National Fund dinner and was asked to leave after trying to ask him questions about Iraq.

equinox_code
    1. A friend of mine once threw a Skittle across a dual-carriageway and i caught it between two fingers despite being unable to see it in flight
    2. I have never read a fictional book of more than 30 pages long from start to finish
    3. I was voted sportsperson of the year at our graduation awards ceremony at the end of year 11
    4. When i was young i used to like the taste of sausages dipped in cream
    5. I almost knocked my ex girlfriend's sister out by accidentally throwing an apple at her head

nOface
    1. I was on the children's TV game show clockwise presented by Darren Day.
    2. I was once the regional Pudsy Bear on Midlands news along side Ashley Blake
    3. I filmed the wait till I get you home segment with Noel Edmonds but didn't get picked because I told him my Dad hated him.
    4. I was on the really wild show asking a question about frogs.
    5. I planted a tree with Bill Oddie in the local park.

Stophorage
    1. I turned down the offer of a 3some from Gabby Logan and a Soccer AM Soccerette.
    2. I was offered the male lead part of a live action Disney film.
    3. My family appeared in a 10 minute infomercial called the Hitachi Family which played throughout Japan and Asia.
    4. After being excluded from school, I turned up for the school photo. My mates 'smuggled' me to the top and the photo featured me sticking 2 fingers up and in civvy clothes.
    5. I've smoked gear with Art Malik in a swimming pool on a number of occasions.

Wookienopants
    1- I once got slapped so hard during sex I lost a tooth
    2- I bought a bag of satsumas and found a dead hamster between them.
    3- when working in an off licence I once punched a man who tried to rob us
    4- I fought 3 guys at once in a nightclub toilet cubicle and won
    5- I shot the sheriff (but I did not shoot the deputy)

Elmlea
    1.  I have shared a fairly passionate kiss with Sharleen Spiteri, lead singer of Texas. 
    2.  I have gone to the loo faster than the speed of sound. 
    3.  I was arrested in Abu Dhabi for trying, along with some colleagues, to requisition a limo belonging to the Sheik to take us back to our hotel, after a particularly lairy night out. 
    4.  I have pinched the Duchess of Cambridge's ass. 
    5.  I was offered the chance to live as a kept man by an extremely rich older woman during a work event, where she promised that if I left work to live with her, she'd start by buying me a Ferrari.

Moot_geezer
    1. I was once the ringleader in a plot involving an aniseed ball and a classmate (born in Beckenham, to English parents) who decided to wear a German scarf and support Germany for the duration of Euro '96. Over the course of a week, a number of us did unspeakable things to an aniseed ball that was passed around. After the semis, he was offered the aniseed ball, which by this time (after a quick rinse) was white rather than red. He picked it out the bag, as it was the only one in there, and crunched on it for the rest of the lesson. Everyone decided justice had been done.

2. A Golden Retriever once ripped one of my eyelids off while I was watching Prisoner Cell Block H.

3. I once got laughed at for being a perv by a female technical advisor on the BT helpline after my broadband had been down for three hours. She was deep mining in my account after a 45 minute phonecall, and I assume had everything visible on her screen. When she said 'ok, try typing in a web address', I absent mindedly typed 'www.redt*be.com' and hit enter, which is the exact point of the conversation that she sniggered.

4. When I was nine or ten, I hated my brother so much that I waged a clandestine bet-wedding vendetta against him for months. We shared a room, and if I needed a piss in the night, I'd do it on his bed without waking him up, before returning to my own bed and waiting for him to get yet another bollocking in the morning for not having control of his bodily functions. He never found out, because he just assumed he'd actually been doing it himself, and everyone still thinks he wet the bed until he was thirteen.

5. At a party on the grounds of a cricket club in 1999ish, a friend of a friend asked me to look after his cap and bag while he went to the bar. As I'd had a lot to drink, and was standing next to a flagpole, I decided it would be funny to attach the cap to the string and hoist it to the top of the pole. During his fenzied and unsuccessful attempts to retrieve it, it emerged that the cap belonged to his brother, who had died of leukemia a year earlier.
    Tin Robot wrote:
    1) I was a statue on the 4th plinth in Trafalgar Square.
    2) As a child I was told to fuck off by "Stars in Their Eyes" presenter Matthew Kelly.
    3) I was thrown out of Sea Scouts for persuading my peers that the scout hut was on haunted land.
    4) I once wrote an adaptation of Orwell's 1984 in the style of a sitcom.
    5) I was an exhibit on the Royal Institution Christmas Lectures.
    Moto70 wrote:
    1. I once brought an entire section of the Milan road network to a halt by jumping a red light whilst in a bus/tram lane.

2. I have been stopped by the Police for speeding at 100mph+ but not been issued a ticket.

3. I have been that drunk in Monaco that while working for Mercedes McLaren that the men I was sharing the villa with rang the women members of the team in their villa to tell them that despite having a 6am start and it now being 4.30am I was drunk, naked and smoking in the swimming pool.

4. Noel Edmunds told me to fuck off.

5. I had a photo taken while in the Bahamas with only a Black Witch Moth (called the 'Money Bat' in the Caribbean and 'famous' for being on the cover of Silence of the Lambs) covering my dignity.
    Kazuo wrote:
    1) I once came within seconds of being stabbed by a junkie on my way into high school. I only avoided it because I realised I was late for class and ran past the guy. He ended up stabbing the girl walking a few feet behind me instead.

2) I'm related to former President and renowned sex pest Bill Clinton.

3) At a beach rave in Aberdeen I broke a girl's nose after getting angry and elbowing her in the face.

4) I was once mistaken for Razorlight's lead ponce Johnny Borrell in a club. The guy asked for my autograph and told me he loved our music and I laughed at him.

5) One night when I was a teenager I woke up to find a robber climbing in my bedroom window. I was so freaked out that I screamed and chucked my alarm clock at him, scaring him off and shattering the window in the proccess.

Which is the lie?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    2. The number occasionally drops into the high 20s
  • 1. Its 59. I followed you...
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
  • 1. I can believe given your work
    2. This sounds like you too
    3. Lie
    4. Too random to be a lie.
    5. Ive met you once and you looked like you may be the burning type. If 3 isnt the lie then it's this one.
  • will let it run a little longer before the reveal
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • 1. I can believe given your work
    2. This sounds like you too
    3. Lie
    4. Too random to be a lie.
    5. Ive met you once and you looked like you may be the burning type.

If 3 isnt the lie then it's this one.

1.  I can believe that you would believe that.
    2.  I'm not sure you do think that sounds like him.
    3.  Thinking that's the lie is too obvious to be a lie.
    4.  I think you're bluffing.
    5.  I think you have met him one.

I think 2 is Liveinadive's lie.
  • Perhaps don't reveal any for a couple weeks. Let others contribute. Add contributions to the OP and whoever gets the most right wins a prize
  • dont mind doing that code but how would I structure it?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Muzzy's list:

1. I'm descended from royalty
    2. I once ate fugu, vomited, thought I was going to die, but didn't die
    3. I have a first in mathematics from Cambridge
    4. As a kid, my nickname was 'Marmite'
    5. I've had a poem published in a newspaper
  • ace, one lie there or one truth? (just to confirm)
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    one lie
  • I think its 3.. but i'm interested to know what 5 was and 4 is quite cool if true.
  • mk64 wrote:
    dont mind doing that code but how would I structure it?

Every few days update the first post with contributions. Then people can compile their answers shortly before deadline
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I will so join in with this at some stage!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    1. I have served three different prime ministers and one president.
    2. Sharon Osborne once tried to hit on me.
    3. I have beaten up a rattlesnake with a golf club
    4. My old band supported Franz Ferdinand in 2004
    5. I have climbed over the Sydney Harbour Bridge
  • updated op

I think reg - 4
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I think 5, as the others seem implausible
  • 1) I am he
    2) I'm crying
    3) I am the egg man
    4) They are the egg men
    5) I am the walrus
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • I think the lies are:

MK - 4 - I reckon it was in 2007.
    Acemuzzy - 2 - Because it makes me think you're Homer Simpson.
    Reg - 4 -  Weirdly, because I totally believe it.

Also, The Daddy is not a walrus - 5.

Meanwhile, here are mine...

1) I was a statue on the 4th plinth in Trafalgar Square.
    2) As a child I was told to fuck off by "Stars in Their Eyes" presenter Matthew Kelly.
    3) I was thrown out of Sea Scouts for persuading my peers that the scout hut was on haunted land.
    4) I once wrote an adaptation of Orwell's 1984 in the style of a sitcom.
    5) I was an exhibit on the Royal Institution Christmas Lectures.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Right here's my guesses - MK 5 Muzzy 4 Tin 3
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message

(i hope someone is keeping track of these...)
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Tin is 5 I think. My list soon.
  • bump for anyone who missed this last weekend.
  • MK
    3. You actually have a mini house in your garden.

Ace
    4. Your nickname was Bovril.

Reg
    4. No, Franz Ferdinand were the support act.

Tin
    2. You told Matthew Kelly to fuck off.
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
‹ Previous1234567

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!