Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    What is the Credits Club?

The Credits Club is a friendly place where we help each other to finish the games lingering in our backlogs. Simply pick a game, play it for an hour a day, and post about your experiences after each session - or ask for help if you get stuck. Rinse and repeat until you finally see the credit sequence!

What game should I pick?

The Credits Club is here to help you reach the end of games that you want to finish, but need some motivational support to help you do so. You could pick a game that you're already playing but are having to grind through, or you could pick a game that's been festering in your backlog for months and years. You might find yourself struggling to pick between the games in your backlog, in which case you can ask for help, or ask someone to pick one for you. Don't pick a game that you're currently playing and are having no problems with, that's just playing and finishing a game, not Credits Club.

Can I play more than one game at a time as part of the Credits Club?

No, as trying to play several hours of Club games a day could cause you to fall off the wagon. However, you can choose to play another game for an hour a day and then select it as your Club game as soon as you finish the first, for example.

I missed my daily session or forgot to post about my experiences. What happens?

Nothing. We're all about love and support here, and it doesn't matter if you can't always fit an hour of your Club game into your day. Bear in mind though, if you never ever post about your experiences then you won't be able to get into the Hall of Game (see below).

What happens when I reach the credit sequence of my Club game?

You win! You get a place in the Hall of Fame, and also a certificate to commemorate your achievement, if you want one.

What do I need to do to make sure my win counts?

In order for your win to count you need to start by making a post clearly stating the name of the game you are going to play. After that you need to post about your experiences with a little bit of regularity, if not after every session. Your win won't count if you post to say you've started a game and then don't pop in again until you post to let us know you've finished.

I don't want to play a game, but can I still be part of the Club?

Yes! You're more than welcome to pop in and provide moral support.

Hall of Fame

EvilRedEye: Dead Space
    Dark Soldier: F.E.A.R. 3
    EvilRedEye: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I have too many games sitting half played and have no idea where to start. Someone choose for me.

FFXII
    Portal 2
    HL2 Ep1
    Fable 3
    Blands
    Gears 3
    Dungeon Siege 3
    Red Dead Redemption
    Bioshock 2
    Blue Dragon
    Bayonetta
    GTA IV
    Zelda Twilight Princess
    Xenoblade Chronicles

I should stop buying games.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I'll choose one for you but you have to choose one for me.

Your selected game shall be Bayonetta. There's a 50/50 chance you'l hate the aesthetics and throw it out your window anyway.

CHOOSE

Lone Survivor
    House of the Dead: Overkill (with Move!)
    El Shaddai
    No More Heroes Paradise (with Move!)
    Yakuza 3
    Siren: Blud Coorse
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'm gonna do the original Dead Space. I'm half-way through it but I keep leaving it there to rot for ages.
  • I'll choose one for you but you have to choose one for me.

Your selected game shall be Bayonetta. There's a 50/50 chance you'l hate the aesthetics and throw it out your window anyway.

CHOOSE

Lone Survivor
    House of the Dead: Overkill (with Move!)
    El Shaddai
    No More Heroes Paradise (with Move!)
    Yakuza 3
    Siren: Blud Coorse

Baws. I'm halfway through it and was quite enjoying it but had to stop because I suck and got stuck.

Your chosen game shall be Yakuza 3
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Thankyou. The issue was bothering me.

What particular part of Bayonetta held you up?
  • Erm... It was a bit on some stairs I think where you had to fight the lightning and fire doggies. It was a pretty enclosed space and I just couldn't get past them.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Ah, Grace and Glory. Yeah. Only advice I have to offer is focus on one then use the claws it drops when defeated to easily kill the other one.

I won't tell you about the upgraded versions later in the game that stop you from using Witch Time.
  • Oh jolly good :(

Will make my first attempt this evening when I get back from the cinema.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Hang on, I've got the official strategy guide, would you like me to look up some tips?
  • Neg.

Will attempt to man up and power through it although if that fails I may come back and ask for help.
  • Top tip for Bayonetta: Play Vanquish instead.
  • This is a great idea. Why didn't we do this on the blurum? Bayonetta is brilliant by the way - challenging but not impossible. I lost count of some of the fights I would lose again and again (usually with Jean) but then everything would just click into place and I'd win without taking a single hit. Also, all of the stuff that used to be kept back for cutscenes always takes place in the game. And the story makes sense! ...eventually.
    Someone pick what to concentrate on for my PS2 odyssey:
    GTA3
    GTA:VC
    GTA:SA
    Resi4
    MGS2
    Killer7
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Killer7 makes the most sense to me, the rest have sequels and remakes and stuff.
  • Killer7 it is! Didn't make much sense the last time but I'll try anything twice.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Right, time to get Dead Space back in the drive...
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Oh. This is why I stopped playing.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    You're a big girl?

Sorry if that's ironic.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    please don't fire your meaty chunks at me :(
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Right, that's Chapter 6 finished and my hour done, all at the same time. There was this horrible arm thing that kept killing me, and that's where I stopped last time, managed to get past it. Boss was a bit of a nightmare, ended up using all my ammo. Got a lot of meaty chunks fired at me. :(
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    In the vague equivalent of this in teh blu forum, people suggested I played Dead Space.
    With one gun.
    On hard.

That didn't pan out too well.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    It's easiest completed with just the Plasma Cutter in your inventory. Since enemies only drop ammo for weapons you have equipped you end up swimming in it.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Sadly, not through choice, this is how I'm playing Witcher 2. Chunky chunkerton. 
  • Frosty said:

I have too many games sitting half played and have no idea where to start. Someone choose for me.

Red Dead Redemption

I should stop buying games.

Dude, I have RDR unplayed too.  Let's play it together and write a thread on it or something.
  • If you're short of time then RDR if definitely not the game to go for.

Actually, not sure it's even the game to go for it you've got all the time in the world.
  • Please finish Lone Survivor thx
  • See, I have too many I'm switching between but I need just to keep one in the machine and keep playing it. 

again, its those ones that have the best save points work out for me, I sometimes have to cut and run there and then. 

So the list I have is 
    BF3
    Crysis 2
    Bayonetta
    Resistance 3
    Bioshock 2 
    Mass effect 2 
    Lego Harry Potter.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Think I might give this a shot once I'm home from work. Got a list of "started but not finished" games that is just REDONK.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Nick said:

Please finish Lone Survivor thx

Yes sir. Sorry sir. :(
  • See, I have too many I'm switching between but I need just to keep one in the machine and keep playing it. 

again, its those ones that have the best save points work out for me, I sometimes have to cut and run there and then. 

So the list I have is 

BF3

Crysis 2

Bayonetta

Resistance 3

Bioshock 2 

Mass effect 2 

Lego Harry Potter.

The obvious choice would be Mass Effect 2 - it's never particularly challenging but it is long if you do all the side-missions - it's probably most rewarding over 1 hour bursts. I recently played Bioshock 2 - once it gets going it stands up surprisingly well following the first game. The combat still tends to come down to logistics more than anything else - keep the drill powered up and full of fuel and the Big Daddies/Big Sisters will drop like flies.
  • I didn't get a chance to sit down with Killer7 last night. Does that mean I get two hours on it tonight?
‹ Previous123456715

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!