@daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    glad things are getting back to normal for you and the child plan-m.
    hopefully everything will be ok and there just being cautious.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • daviedigi wrote:
    glad things are getting back to normal for you and the child plan-m.
    hopefully everything will be ok and there just being cautious.

Thank you :-) (why doesn't this forum let me post smilies?)
  • Sounds like good news then mate.

what's a CVS?

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Hope everything turns out ok Plan.
    Hairlo?
  • Your smilies seem to be coming out fine M.
    Glad you've got better news.

Alex is nearing 2.5 years old, and he's a cheeky scamp.
    When he knows he's being cheeky he turns his head to one side, looks up at me and says 'Da-ddy, da-ddy.'

Even when he's being naughty he's just too damn sweet.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • g.man wrote:
    Sounds like good news then mate. what's a CVS? g.man

From the link below:
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chorionic villus sampling (CVS) is a prenatal test that detects chromosomal abnormalities such as Down syndrome, as well as a host of other genetic disorders. The doctor takes cells from tiny fingerlike projections on the placenta called the chorionic villi and sends them to a lab for genetic analysis[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif].[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]edit - jaysus that copy & paste is borked.[/font]
  • Sounding much more positive Plan_M, pleased to hear it. :-)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • There's something wrong about jumping to this thread from the Sins of the Flesh one. I won't be doing that again.

Congratulations to those of you lucky enough to have a child, or two. You're better men than I. I hope everything works out okay for little Harrison & your as yet unnamed fetus @Plan_M.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • Thanks again for the supportive words guys, its nice to have somewhere to share this kind of stuff. And please don't let any of my worries derail the thread, I enjoy reading your success stories as it gives me hope :)
  • will keep you all in my prayers plan.

[email protected] from the sins of flesh to here. That is just wrong! :D
    Currently playing; Mario Maker and Clash Royale
  • Its the only part of the forum where people don't say stuff to annoy. I love this thread. 

My wife is feeling the Little One all of the time now. She thought it was going to annoy her but she loves it - she shes its a weird kind of company. 
    She had some jelly tots, and it went mental inside her she thinks its a boy.

I want a girl.
  • haha, yes, i remember when my wife drank any coke then the baby moved loads. Must've been the caffeine. Chinese food had the same effect. Is it keeping her awake at night?
    Currently playing; Mario Maker and Clash Royale
  • My daughter used to get hiccups right after dinner every night, it was the weirdest but loveliest feeling when she was hiccupping in my tummy!
  • Marmar wrote:
    My daughter used to get hiccups right after dinner every night, it was the weirdest but loveliest feeling when she was hiccupping in my tummy!

:D 
  • Brilliant.
  • How's kids TV going for everyone? My little boy is currently obsessed with Dora the Explorer, which used to do my head in but I'm now coming round to the idea of it. The animation is quite old-school, which is nice. He was also big on Yo Gabba Gabba at one point. It has pretty cool music on it, with real bands and also some trippy 8-bit video game inspired visuals. One episode even had a Zelda reference in it!
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • It's Peppa Pig for Imogen. She's obsessed, even to the point of refusing to wear certain clothes if they're not Peppa branded.

She watches The Simpsons too, which suits me fine.
  • I should have guessed from your avatar, daddy pig!
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • So, with the sun rising nice and early these days, is anyone else being woken up stupidly early by their kids?
    Alex has woken up at half 5 all week and today was up at 20 past 5.

Thankfully my mum has got him tonight. A lie in is desperately needed.
  • Mouldywarp wrote:
    How's kids TV going for everyone?

My Little Pony is the favourite right now.

It's not that bad.
  • Is that still going?

I remember My Little Pony being around when I was a primary school.... which is a long time ago!
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    So, with the sun rising nice and early these days, is anyone else being woken up stupidly early by their kids? Alex has woken up at half 5 all week and today was up at 20 past 5. Thankfully my mum has got him tonight. A lie in is desperately needed.

We bought a blackout blind for Reuben's bedroom because he was getting up as soon as the sun came up. The earliest he gets up now is around 7.30, which isn't nearly as bad.

I've introduced Reuben to a few shows from my childhood. He seems to quite like Button Moon!
  • Button Moon is full of win!

+1

g.man
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    There you go Elliot, I'll tip loads of toys out for you to play with.

982ca0c8.jpg

No, I want the exact ones  you didn't tip out...

dfd5dec1.jpg

WHY?
    Hairlo?
  • Bless! Maybe he just wanted to get inside the basket?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    awesome pics frantic.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Is that still going? I remember My Little Pony being around when I was a primary school.... which is a long time ago!

It's been REIMAGINED.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Why did nobody warn me they'd changed the Postman Pat theme tune?
    Hairlo?
  • Cbeebies have two versions.
    One where he's a postman and another where he runs a special delivery service.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    A travesty.
    Hairlo?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!