Forza Horizon 3 - FNF Is The Law
‹ Previous1234567421
  • It has leaked. It is time, lads. It's time.

Only the sequel to the best racer in years, which itself was the sequel to the best racer in years. Headline news, AUSTRALIA.

http://nerdleaks.com/videogames/e3-2016-there-will-be-forza-horizon-3-288

Key points:

Lamborghini Centenario;
    It is set in Australia;
    Extreme terrains;
    The largest open-world ever built by PG;
    Largest car roster ever seen in Horizon;
    4 player campaign co-op;
    Exclusive Xbox One & Windows 10;
    Available September 27, 2016.

forzahorizon3-840x480.jpg

Let's just hope they increase the car select screen countdown.

Shall update op with screens and vids as it becomes more clear. But it is real. And it is here. REJOICE.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Edit: Now on Eurogamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-13-report-forza-horizon-3-coming-this-year-set-in-australia

MULTIPLAYER INFO

Curated by the lovely Webbins, here's a list of recommended Car Classes for each type of car the game may throw at you when we get to a track in Multiplayer. The idea is to eventually all have a good roster of cars so we all remain competitive and have fun on a Friday night.

Car Classes
    • Modern/Retro Supercars - A/S1/S2 (track)
    • Hypercars - S2 (track)
    • Retro/Super Saloons - B/A/S1 (all round)
    • Vans & Utility - A/B (all round)
    • European/Asian Sports Cars - B/A/S1 (track)
    • Classic Racers, Cult/Rare Classics - D/C/B/A (track)
    • Super/Retro Hot Hatch - B/A (all round)
    • Extreme Track Toys - S1 (track)
    • Classic/Retro Muscle - B/A/S1 (track)
    • Modern Muscle - A/S1 (track)
    • Retro/Classic/Modern Rally - C/B/A (off road)
    • Rally Monsters - A/S1 (off road)
    • GT/Super GT - S1 (track)
    • Offroad, Extreme Offroad, Sports Utility, Buggies - C/B/A/S1 (off road)

More info on tracks and blueprints in each area to follow.

FNF FOREVER.
  • It'll never catch on.
  • Festival organizer to be Stefan Dennis.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I'll buy the premium edition, hammer it for a couple of weeks, then never touch it again because I'm an idiot.
  • damn, i thought i'd seen this as a scoop but i'm too slow.

Win10 too...if it does proper cross-platform then i might even join in.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Nice, hopefully if it's in Oz, we'll see some of the local automobilia.

12JS71864.jpg?template=generic&.jpg

landscape_1418848276-screen_shot_2014-12-17_at_31836_pm_1.png

Mad-max-1.jpg
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • There was no way in hell I wasn't gonna be OP.

I'm so excited. Hear there's a $100 Ultimate Edition.
  • Australia, so the map leak were real.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Strewth!

Private lobbies confirmed?
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    There was no way in hell I wasn't gonna be OP.

Get there before the hair.

As Minky would say.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Excite!

I better play 2 a lot more and see all of it. And get more with you guys.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Looking forward to the time trials.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • This will be the real test for the Mrs. Will she know to buy me it for my birthday or not?

HYPE

• Beautiful. Just beautiful.
  • Aye. I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with DLC too. The bar has been set very high by Storm Island.
  • That's a cracking trailer. It's pushing some of my Pacific Rift buttons too. This will be preordered.
  • OH MY!

day one

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I will have to sort out Xboc Gold.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    TAKE ALL OF MAH MONEH!!

Great mix of locations there. Cannot wait.
  • The Land Down Under
    In Forza Horizon 3, Australia is the home of the Horizon Festival. As one of the most beautiful and varied countries in the world, Australia makes the perfect setting for Forza Horizon 3 and the team at Playground has translated the Land Down Under into the largest and most diverse open world ever seen in the Forza Horizon series. Just like the real place, the Australia of Forza Horizon 3 is absolutely massive – in fact, it’s is twice as big as Forza Horizon 2’s map. More importantly, Forza Horizon 3’s vision of Australia captures the spectacular natural beauty, the tremendous diversity, and the environmental variety that makes the country one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.

Australia’s natural beauty abounds in Forza Horizon 3. From exploring bioluminescent caves that look like something out of a science fiction movie, to skipping across the beach and skimming the ocean surf as you speed past the famed “Twelve Apostles” limestone stacks, there are driving experiences in Forza Horizon 3 that players have never seen before in a Horizon game. Forza Horizon 3 is packed full of incredible diversity. There’s the famed dusty Outback that will be a test of any car’s abilities; blasting through the dense and lush rainforests; testing your driving skills on city streets – the unique driving experiences in Forza Horizon 3 seemingly never end.

Your Forza Garage
    You’ll explore Australia in more than 350 amazing cars including incredible models never before seen in Forza, like the stunning new Lamborghini Centenario which was just revealed at the Geneva Autoshow in March and our co-cover car, the brand new Ford Raptor. Alongside Forza favorites, including a new selection of Barn Finds, we’re bringing entirely new vehicle types into the game, all inspired by the diverse world you’ll be exploring. Examples include the Ariel Nomad, Class 10 buggies like the Penhall Cholla, and extreme off-roaders like B.J. Baldwin’s Trophy Truck, and many more. Stay tuned for the full list of cars in Forza Horizon 3 later this summer.

Every Man’s Sky
    Whether you’re playing on Xbox One or Windows 10, the world of Forza Horizon 3 is a constant visual delight, bringing you surprises around every bend. The team at Playground have gone to extraordinary lengths to bring you the most visually impressive Forza Horizon game ever, using state-of-the-art technology. But perhaps the best example of Playground’s innovation can be found simply by… looking up.

There’s nothing like an Australian sky – big, bold, and beautiful, with dazzling varieties and subtleties in color and cloud formations. The team at Playground wanted to capture those unique Australian skies in all their glory. To do that, they’ve built a custom 12K HDR camera rig to capture the sky in incredibly precise photos – thousands of photos, in fact, creating a 24-hour timelapse video of the real Australian sky, projected onto the skydome in Forza Horizon 3. For players, it means that you’re not just surrounded by the intense natural glory of Australia, you’re also driving under authentic Australian skies.

You’re in Charge
    In previous Forza Horizon games, you’ve been a participant in the world’s biggest cars and music festival. In Forza Horizon 3, you’re the boss. That means you’ll be making the big decisions that affect the festival. From choosing when and where to expand the festival sites, all the way down to the music that is played and the events that take place – the decisions are up to you. Your goal is to win fans until your festival is the most popular in the world.

Now, simply casting you in the role of the “head of the Horizon Festival” is one thing. The real fun is found in the power that you will have in Forza Horizon 3, which sets this apart from any previous game in the series. Simply put, you have the power to tailor every experience in the game to your own tastes. That’s done through a brand new feature we call Horizon Blueprint, which lets players create their own gameplay and instantly share it with friends.

Horizon Blueprint
    With Blueprint, you can take any of the hundreds of pre-created events in Forza Horizon 3 and customize them to your exact specifications. That can include things like changing the route for a particular event, the time of day and weather conditions, the eligible cars, event restrictions, and more. You can even give an event its own name, which is important because you’ll be able to share your event and see the events that all your friends have created automatically populated in your world. Those events will even have custom posters automatically generated based on the event type.

Should you choose to play any of your friends’ Blueprint events, you’ll earn the same rewards and the same fans that you’d earn for doing the “preset” event built into the game. Between prebuilt events, your own customized events, and those events that your friends dream up, Blueprint provides a virtually limitless stream of events and fun. But it doesn’t stop there.

Remember Bucket Lists – those lists of special challenges that every player should try before leaving the Horizon Festival? Blueprint works with them too. Players can use the Bucket List Blueprint to create brand new challenges, using the same tools that the game designers use. Choose a challenge type, the car you wish to use (including its livery and tuning setup), set the conditions, choose the music, give it a name, and set the difficulty by completing the event yourself. Then you can send that Bucket List Challenge to your friends as a direct challenge to see if they can top your score.

c5660291-5e39-4d8e-9655-fb25a9d7abf1.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon3_E3PressKit_11_story.jpg

44658d09-1a34-4013-8a57-42f4ddcbefd6.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon3_E3PressKit_02_story.jpg

8e0bd5c4-ac79-44af-859d-0d2ee9c6faa4.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon3_E3PressKit_07_story.jpg

With the new Drivatar Lineup feature, you can hire a friend’s Drivatar just be finding them in the world and beating them in a race. Once you’ve got them onboard, you’ll earn rewards based on their performance in the Horizon Festival. With only a limited amount of slots available, you’ll only want to keep your highest-performing friends in your Festival – and you’ll be informed how things are progressing each time you log on to the game. If your friend isn’t getting the job done, let them go and look for another hot shoe to take their place.

Customize It
    With 350 cars to choose from in Forza Horizon 3, players will be have no shortage of options when it comes to finding the car they love. But for those who love to customize, Forza Horizon 3 will be a gold mine. We’ve got a wealth of new visual customizations for a huge number of cars in the game, including new off-road and rally parts, more than 30 new rim styles from manufacturers like Rotiform, Fifteen 52, and ADV.1 and, for the first time, widebody kits from industry leaders like Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk. And that’s in addition to the full slate of livery and tuning options that Forza fans have come to expect in the series.

Your Festival, Your Soundtrack
    Naturally, music plays a huge role in the Horizon Festival and, as the boss, you’ll have say over that as well. For Forza Horizon 3, we want you to drive to the music you love. We started by adding more radio stations – featuring new music styles like hip hop, heavy rock and punk – alongside Horizon favorite stations like Bass Arena and Horizon Pulse. Forza Horizon 3 will feature stations from labels like Hospital Records, Epitaph Records, and Vagrant Records, as well as the latest music from cutting-edge Australian label Future Classic. That’s more radio stations, covering a broader range of music, than ever before.

But that’s not all. In Forza Horizon 3, we can ensure that you are driving to the music that you love with the brand new Groove Radio station. Groove Radio lets players stream their own personal music collection from the cloud – just add your music to your OneDrive, create a playlist in Groove Music on Windows 10, and Horizon 3 will stream that playlist into your game on Xbox One and Windows 10.

0c4b1439-d80b-475d-9d4e-39178b1f0f24.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon3_E3PressKit_10_story.jpg

A Connected Adventure
    Forza Horizon 3 will be the most connected, most social racing game ever. That starts with Forza Horizon 3 being the first Xbox Play Anywhere game in Forza history. When you buy the digital version of Forza Horizon 3, you’ll be able to play the game on both Xbox One and on Windows 10. You can play, save your progress at any time, and pick up on the other platform. Even better, with the power of Xbox Live, you’ll be able to seamlessly play with your friends regardless of whether they are playing on Xbox One or Windows 10.

We’re making the most of that cross-platform play with our four-player campaign co-op. Everything that is in Forza Horizon 3’s solo campaign can be played with up to four players in cooperative mode. Drop in our out at will; everything you’ve earned in a co-op session with friends will carry on with you once you go back to solo play. You never have to play the same content twice if you don’t want to and your time spent in co-op will always be time well spent.

Auction House, Storefronts & More
    As we touched on earlier, Forza Horizon 3 will carry on the long tradition of Forza games being a home for creators. From painters and tuners to photographers and more, creativity is a cornerstone of the Forza community. That’s why we’re so excited to be bringing the Auction House and Storefronts features to Forza Horizon 3. With the Auction House, players will be able to buy and sell cars between one another and the Auction House will act as a hub for fans to find the coolest cars, with striking paint jobs and fantastic tunes. The Auction House will feature a new rating system for painters and tuners based on how many downloads, likes, and uses their creations have, so browsers can quickly identify the community’s top creators.

Storefront is the place where players can show off their latest creations – including liveries, tuning setups, photos, and custom vinyl creations. You can easily follow someone whose Storefront creations you like, and you’ll be informed each time they create something new. Best of all, Auction House and Storefront features will work seamlessly across both Xbox One and Windows 10.

375a94b1-6645-4d26-bcfc-829bbb9e698b.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon3_E3PressKit_09_story.jpg

Between Xbox Play Anywhere functionality, four-player campaign co-op, Auction House and Storefront, as well as social features like 1000-player Car Clubs, Car Meets, seamless multiplayer with no lobbies, Playground games (including an all-new mode called Flag Rush), Rivals events, Online Free Roam and the new Online Adventure, Forza Horizon 3 is packed with amazing ways to enjoy some of the best cars in the world.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Announce
  • In short?
  • Skondo wrote:
    That's a cracking trailer. It's pushing some of my Pacific Rift buttons too. This will be preordered.

I thought of pacific rift too!
  • With Blueprint, you can take any of the hundreds of pre-created events in Forza Horizon 3 and customize them to your exact specifications. That can include things like changing the route for a particular event, the time of day and weather conditions, the eligible cars, event restrictions, and more. You can even give an event its own name, which is important because you’ll be able to share your event and see the events that all your friends have created automatically populated in your world. Those events will even have custom posters automatically generated based on the event type. Should you choose to play any of your friends’ Blueprint events, you’ll earn the same rewards and the same fans that you’d earn for doing the “preset” event built into the game. Between prebuilt events, your own customized events, and those events that your friends dream up, Blueprint provides a virtually limitless stream of events and fun.
    Could be brilliant.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Windows version = excite. That's me not buying a Bone. What if I'm playing at 30fps and you're all 60 fps? Or I'm higher resolution. Hmmmm....
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    In short?

PbNebCN.gif
  • Sorry, my phone fucked that up. Paragraphs were repeated.

Course customization. No clear mention of it working online for all of us racing on it, or whether it's just a track you share for others to race on.

Auction house and Storefront features return.

Hire your friends Drivatars for events. Earn dough.

Over 350 cars.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Oh man. If they included a simple course editor like midnight club. Oh. Man.
  • Pre-order deets -

Standard Edition - just the game.

Deluxe Edition - Game + Vip Membership + FH3 All-stars car pack

Ultimate Edition - Game + Vip Membership + All-stars car pack + Car Pass + Early Access to the game 4 days before release.

Any version bought through the console gets bonus DLC for FH2 and Forza 6.

Different retailers will offer different free DLC car.

71c37858-1a57-4966-a17a-038e9d74e8cb.jpg?n=opus_pre-order.jpg
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Windows pre-orderd??
  • That is a trailer.
‹ Previous1234567421

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!