VITA!!!!
  • Ok, just looked. Eurogamer reports it'll be on PC, iOS and Vita for free. I can't find anything about cross platform play though.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Just managed to get to golf level 16 in Everybody's Golf, mainly thanks to finally unlocking Izzak. His high fade shot took a bit of time to get used to but the extra height is so useful in clearing annoying obstacles and trees, I'm using the grass cutter club with big air ball and I think it's pretty much my new perfect combo, really taking advantage of the increased spin over Pandora.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Sasukekun said:

Ok, just looked. Eurogamer reports it'll be on PC, iOS and Vita for free. I can't find anything about cross platform play though.

It'd be amazing if you could play cross platform. If you can, I'm getting the Vita version, seems like the perfect system for it: you'll have a pad and buttons, but you won't be stuck in front of your computer, and you still have all the touch screen stuff.

If it's a free download on Vita, I wonder if they'll bother doing a cart version.

Hang on, according to Eurogamer you can play cross-platform: "The PS Vita version is due out in Japan in spring 2013. As previously revealed, the PC and Vita versions will be played on the same server, and you'll be able to play the same character on both versions." Source.

Come on SEGA, release this outside of Japan. You know you want to.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Will be amazing if they do.
  • I shall partake in PSO2.  Might even smother myself with Vita and PC versions.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Dude, it's free. Knock yourself out.
  • Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • A few new details about the enigmatic Soul Sacrifice appear

http://www.ausgamers.com/news/read/3207146/soul-sacrifice-in-dev-by-mega-man-creator-and-sounds-a-bit-messed-up
     An attack named Excalibur is supposedly executed by tearing your spinal cord through from your mouth to use as a sword
    Disappointed that it's not a Demon's/Dark Souls game as I initially hoped (in my head it was built up as a 2d castlevaniaish entry to the series, obviously not true now), but I could get behind something like that, supposing it is true.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • What?
    Surely if you did that you could never fight again.....
  • More info released
    According to the report, the game’s main character was raised by a cruel sorcerer who has a penchant for humans slaves. At one point, he to be offered up as a sacrifice, when suddenly the book appears before him and its contents reveal the past deeds of the sorcerer and monster fights.

Our character then enters the book and lives out its stories, battling monsters who were once human but turned due to overusing magic. The player can lose his human form as well if magic is abused.

Wataru Hokoyama, who is composing the game’s score with Yasunori Mitsuda, is in charge of the overseas recording which suggests a localized version is in the cards.

The game is currently 50% complete and will release this winter.

More details on the title as well as a link to the first teaser can be found in a previous post on the title.
  • Am up to Gold on EG, and I hate Legacy of Golf Links.
    It's a horrible concoction of thin fairways, strong winds and horribly placed cliffs leading to OBs and Water hazards. If they don't get you the bumpy Greens will, they make the ball roll all over the place.
    I'm getting to grips with Al Arabia and La Provence, but LoGL is just nightmarish. Even easy mode doesn't really help. Ugh.
  • It's a horrible evil course alright. It's heartbreaking to see a short downhill putt turn into an awkward chip on nearly every hole.
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • C'mon! Wouldn't be much of an achievement if it was easy now, would it ;)

Saying that I did the LoGL tourney today and recorded a +7 thanks to horrible happenings on one hole, managed to get a first eagle on another hole though so, y'know, every cloud...
  • ZMM wrote:
    C'mon! Wouldn't be much of an achievement if it was easy now, would it ;) Saying that I did the LoGL tourney today and recorded a +7 thanks to horrible happenings on one hole, managed to get a first eagle on another hole though so, y'know, every cloud...

I actually scored a respectable +3 on the LoGL international tourney yesterday. But I had a stinker on the 18 hole Maple and ended on +1. Really not sure how I managed that on such an easy course, I should be aiming for double digits under at least.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    More info released

Struth.

The more I hear about this, the less I understand what the heck is going on!

Would love to see 5 minutes of youtubed footage of the game in action to get a handle on what it's about. Got my interest, at least.
  • It gets it's official reveal today. So, fingers crossed that you get some juicy info.
  • Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Some weird  critters getting around there hey?  The main character's giant bloody fist is a bit confronting as well.

Will definitely be following this closely, like the look of those screenshots.
  • Teaser trailer of Soul Sacrifice -

Also I found this on PlayStation Japan's youtube channel -

Why can't we get adverts like this?
  • I didn't know Soul Sacrafice was Keiji Inafune.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Yup! His first project since leaving Capcom.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    ZMM wrote:
    C'mon! Wouldn't be much of an achievement if it was easy now, would it ;) Saying that I did the LoGL tourney today and recorded a +7 thanks to horrible happenings on one hole, managed to get a first eagle on another hole though so, y'know, every cloud...
    I actually scored a respectable +3 on the LoGL international tourney yesterday. But I had a stinker on the 18 hole Maple and ended on +1. Really not sure how I managed that on such an easy course, I should be aiming for double digits under at least.

Yeah actually I got a -4 which is way down on the score I usually post on that course, usually between -8 and -12

anyway if you're crazy enough to have not got a case for your Vita yet, I have had one of these since I bought mine.
    PSPVAC02.jpg
    http://www.shopto.net/PSP/VIDEO%20GAMES/PSPVAC02-Officially%20Licensed%20PS%20Vita%20Clean%20and%20Protect%20Pouch%20Blue.html

it's fine as a soft pouch and the interior is all soft, there's space for 2 games and importantly there's nothing on it that could scratch your Vita like a zip or anything. Well worth £6.85!
  • ZMM wrote:
     Yeah actually I got a -4 which is way down on the score I usually post on that course, usually between -8 and -12 anyway if you're crazy enough to have not got a case for your Vita yet, I have had one of these since I bought mine.
    Just popped a -12 up for today's Daily on Maple. First time I havent really ballsed up a Daily. Feeling good
  • Aww yee! Feels great doesn't it. Think the highest I've finished in a daily was 64th? It counted as a 'worthy finish' or something, notable finish. Whatever they call it.
  • Just outside the top 100 with that score but it's the highest I've come
  • I posted a good -5 on Kagurayama today, but fucked up the 18 hole maple with a -3. Gutted.
  • Really took my time on the Maple today and managed a new PB, -16. Annoying really because the 2 par putts I got were really silly mistakes, especially a 2 metre putt with the tiniest bit of hook and I of course over estimate the hookiness and sail past the hole. 

On the tee-shots I find it's best to go with a power-shot 3 wood sometimes, as opposed to the 1 wood. If I get the 'feeling' I might miss the sweet spot by a long way, or if I'm aiming at a narrow bit of fairway, I just back out.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Dammit guys, get a thread!
    Get schwifty.
  • Cracked the top 400 with the tournament results today. Gotta love Legacy. ;)
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!