The Bear and Badger
    https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the bear and badger

The original EDGE FORUM Bungie.net group -

Erotic Clockwork
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/GroupMembers/2617

HALO 5 IS HERE
    HALO 5: E3 TEASER

Undercover Spartan Manifesto

Guidance notes for double-agents by Roujin.

"How sad that the bonds of brothers in arms does not stretch across teams, because espionage done well is hilarious.

The thrill as I leapt into the 'hog, beeped my horn incessantly at my would be team mates until I secured a passenger and gunner, then drove them away from battle has so far been unmatched.

But care must always be taken - to preserve your cover you have to be subtle.

Join your fake team mates for a charge at your fellow B&B'ers on the opposite team and aim over their heads, you can get away with one or two 'accidental' grenade throws to their feet in the throng of battle and remain undetected.

When driving a vehicle, don't drive erratically, your cover will be blown, don't crash into every object either, but you should look to slide a bit too far on corners, clip the occasional object and accidentally start driving the worng way in the heat of battle. You can also get away with an accidental full blown betrayal once per game by running your team mate down, if you beep the horn first before hitting them, anyone present will treat it as an industrial accident, not a clear act of sabotage.

Deplete supplies. Collect power weapons and move them closer to your comrades on the opposing team, often a failed solo mongoose charge works well. Simply drive at the B&B'ers, beep your horn and wait for glorious death, if you survive the initial fake mongoose charge swap out the power weapon as soon as possible with whatever pea shooter is lying on the floor, then run away or bravely give of your life so that your comrades can further their own points. If a mongoose run is not valid, or you suspect your cover is about to be blown, fire the weapons, but make sure to miss, in the case of explosive ordnance make sure the miss is clean and doesn't hit any nearby scenery.

Maintain radio silence. Remember to deactivate all comms after leaving your B&B squadmates, agents have previously been exposed through their laughter at getting away scot free with their espionage tasks forgetting they were now broadcasting on enemy frequencies."

Additional guidance from Captain Lester Unlimited regarding Spartan conduct while on Double Agent duty.

1) The IFF or universal code for "Don't shoot, friendly coming through!" is a Plasma Pistol being fired rapidly at above head-height and moving at a crouch.

2) The Double-Agent should avoid the centre of the map and stay around the perimeter to avoid the main sight-lines. This will minimise Blue-On-Blue action.

3) If the Double-Agent is willing to sacrifice his life in order to give up a power weapon or kill then they should remain still and look at the ground.

4) Weapons free/Kill them all if there is more than one Double-Agent on the other team. But this is over-ruled by Paragraph 1.

5) Double-Agents are to deliver enemy vehicles as a matter of priority. The Black-List no longer applies to deep-cover operatives.

1a) Yoss should be considered Blacklisted as a Double-Agent and it's recommended that he is shot on sight. lol.

BELIEVE: MONUMENT TO JOHN 117

BELIEVE: HUNTED

BELIEVE: GRAVESITE

ODST: WE ARE ODST

REACH: BIRTH OF A SPARTAN

REACH: DELIVER HOPE

EDGE TEAM HALO 3 LOLTAGE -

Original post about the montages -

Thanks to everyone who's played over the years, and for making those videos.  There were just so bloody many I could have gone on slapping them together for ages!

The ID cards go by VERY quickly, if I made them all last long enough for everything to be read it would be twice as long!

Also, although I did try to include as many people as possible, I just couldn't find any clips or photos for a few people, and if you're not in it I'm sorry!  I wanted to include everybody!  There are some people I've had many awesome games with but who never made any videos, e.g. Cuckoo and Funk, but they still appear in other people's videos if you clock all the gamertags flying around :)

EDGE TEAM REACH LOLTAGE -

Ddubs, king of Teh Awesum 2 years running
    JHCPp.jpg

Get Your Halo Loyalty Cards Here.

badge516502.jpg
    HaloProz.jpg
    badge9392714.jpg
    badgefidace.jpg
    badge3682589.jpg
    Halo3Badge.jpg
    badge8466387.jpg
    badge7133058.jpg
    3144113283_1a2088487d_o.jpg
    badge9390076.jpg

KNightNoob.jpg
    badge9392714.jpg
    TCsyS.jpg

6ghk6c.jpg
    badge891e796300ea4c15ba3d5f2488695d886b7d5567.jpg

050606.gif

The Edge Covenant.

Edge 192, September 2008. Page 19, Verse 1.

P201008_1220.jpg

On Saturday September 8th 2007, 0856, Wolf At The Door released the Halo 2 Rankings, "After playing Halo 2 (almost solidly) for the last 6 months and it's imminent departure for the third coming, I have decided to inject some debate into the thread for a final push in the last 2 weeks of it's successful life.  So, here it is, Tree Finger's league table of Halo 2 players!"

1. Tree Finger - Some know Him as the Great One, teh pwnerer or just His Majesty, but most know him simply as God.

2. Salohcin83 - The former number 1 was showing signs of aging and devolving , retired at just the right time.

3. Stray Android - His passion for game shone through right till the latter stages where others failed.

4. Fidace - Susceptible to 'lag' and random fits of rage, but this temperamental Aussie is not to be taken lightly.

5. Gremill - Ice cool under pressure, the thin lipped Scot is not to be messed with, also renowned for the odd sublime display.

6. Hulka T - Some call him a n00b, others a trained n00b, but we don't care,  'cos he's such a great cracker.

7. Lester - Held back by his girlfriend - needs to reassess his options if to progress up the league.

8. Mendez - All bark and no bite.  This little rascal is prone to catastrophe (and more then the occasional loose grenade.  Avoid at all costs.

9. Doog Nam - His fall from grace has been more dramatic then your average Stephen Spielberg epic.  The Leeds United/Paul Gascoigne/Amy Winehouse of Halo.[/quote]

starwarsowned.jpg

On Friday 30th December 2007,1647, Wolf At The Door released the Halo 3 Rankings, "So here it is, it's what you've all been waiting for..."

Basically, there are 3 tiers, you can call them what you like, that contain roughly the skill levels where I feel everyone is at.  Of course everyone has good days and bad days when they do better then others so I have tried to level performances out as much as possible.  

At the end of the day, it's just a bit of fun and banter to go round, which is what makes the game so fun to play.  Enjoy!

Stray Android - evolved his Halo 2 skills to break into the top tier. A solid player, but can be too much of a 'Lone Wolf'.
    Mendez117 - Prone to reciting poems of recent defeats, but doesnít hold him back from being a fine player.
    Fidace - Still moaning, but we still love him. In some-what of a mid-life crisis, but still possesses the skillz, pull through my friend.

Boscard - King of the air, pro in training, but needs to communicate more.
    Lester - the people's favourite, aww yeaah this Halo 2 vet has all the skills to progress, just needs to show the inner strength to lose the girlfriend for the greater good.
    Dr Oatker - unsatisfying morning after pizza: flavourless, cold and past its sell by date. Maybe time to move on.
    Knight - loud mouthed, brash and temperamental newbie who tries to punch above his weight, helps you always put things in perspective; some people are worse off than you.
    Gremill - Needs to differentiate between Dreadnaughts and StormBolter turrets. Brings the rest of Team Brokeback down to earth with his insults to any Americans who dare get in his way.

Cuckoo - the new kid on the block, has the basic skills and can compete in a decent fight.  Just needs to learn a few more 'tricks of the trade' to advance.
    Funkstained - great guy with desire to be the best, Iím sure he will get there eventually, practice makes perfect!
    Lawrence - n00b in training, just needs to gain the experience and get used to the game.

Honourable mentions
    Hulka - 'Team Awesome' member whose time on Halo 3 has not been what it was on Halo 2.
    Billy Hologram - up and coming, shows potential!
    Wimborne - claims to be pr0, haven't seen enough of him in action.
    Manse - non-forumite Aussie Halo 2 vet.[/quote]
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • Can't say I followed the Halo thread on the last place. Are Lester and the rest of the Halo massive still active?

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Some of us are, some less so. I haven't seen Lester on for Halols in a while, but Friday night games are still a pretty regular occurrence.

And with the creation of this thread, this place feels like home. Halols 4evah <3
  • Huzzah!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • To a point. If nothing else, Halo 4 is on the boil and there's plenty to discuss there. :)
  • I'm forced to play from time to time, i am horrifically bad these days
  • Djornson said:

I'm forced to play from time to time, i am horrifically bad these days

We have a custom infection map where everyone is equally bad :)  (apart from dubs who still wins, but we don't count him).

• Dan_Dare YOU BLACKLISTED SONOVABITCH! *Shakes fist*

Also, Hi.

Well, this is awkward.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Why is there another Halo thread? Stop moving my home damnit. (Yay first page)
    GT: Knight640
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message

Dan_Dare YOU BLACKLISTED SONOVABITCH! *Shakes fist*

Also, Hi.

Well, this is awkward.

You left us, Lester, not the other way around. We had to find a new leader, and Dan's the man for the job. Deal with it. Or join us for some Halols and all will be forgiven.
  • To be honest, Dan's not exactly been active either. Neither particularly deserved this honour. But I'd of given it to Lester for continuity's sake. 
    GT: Knight640
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Oh well. Hopefully, we'll get the ability to allow more than one person to edit an OP and then it won't matter.
  • Yossarian said:

Dan_Dare YOU BLACKLISTED SONOVABITCH! *Shakes fist*

Also, Hi.

Well, this is awkward.

You left us, Lester, not the other way around. We had to find a new leader, and Dan's the man for the job. Deal with it. Or join us for some Halols and all will be forgiven.

I didn't leave you! You pushed me away!
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Android! Oh, this place is making me smile.
  • *Heart*

I'll be back on Halo soon...and as shit as always.

PS Petey, good work on this.  It doesn't feel like my eyes are being awkwardly penetrated.
  • Holy shit
  • Alright guys this is it.

Lester and Android, don't be a stranger round here!

Dan if you want the responsibility of running this outfit you better be ready to get your hands dirty.

Knight say something about DMR bloom.

Face talk about something and then say you might as well stick some cutlery in your eye.

Dante ask if anyone wants to play Rocket Race.

Dubs just win.
  • Petey
    Show networks
    Twitter
    peterhughesdev
    PSN
    windupharlequin
    Steam
    windupharlequin

Send message
    Someone get Tree in here right this second.
    The janitor.
  • I'll admit that the old new forum never felt right for me so I stopped posting in it. Then stopped reading it because it didn't feel like I was contributing. And then I stopped playing games because I wasn't I wasn't using the forum. It's a shame the old old forum isn't working anymore, my txt file quoting the original Halo Thread seems pretty redundant now.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    The old-old-forum should be available via links, it's just the main page that's gone.

Also, who's up for Friday Night Halols?
    :D
  • I for one would totally appreciate it if the OP looked as much like the old old OP as possible.

I miss that shit.

<3
  • I for one would totally appreciate it if the OP looked as much like the old old OP as possible.

I miss that shit.

<3

I just tried to post my old stuff updated with your montages but "Body is 45572 characters too long." Have left message for Mendez to fix.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • yea he needs to correct that otherwise i'm leaving and starting a new forum!!11
  • forum needs a like button so i can like above post
  • Oh, andriod. Bless.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Djornson said:

forum needs a like button so i can like above post

I like this. So much so i'm going to try to put it in a sig for testing purposes (and so it looks like you agree with everything I say, until I find a new one). This white text is also a test.

edit: Bah, my secret writing has suddenly appeared now that the backround has changed. And I felt like I was a spy and everything when I was able to see it on my phone! - Forum does look much tidier now, nice :D

• Shyam > Nexx >>>>>>> Tiger

Awwwwww Yeah!
    Believe!
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    The OP isn't by Lester.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Shyam39 said:

Shyam > Nexx >>>>>>> Tiger

Awwwwww Yeah!

Wait, wut? You know I got flair, son. 
  • Petey
    Show networks
    Twitter
    peterhughesdev
    PSN
    windupharlequin
    Steam
    windupharlequin

Send message

I for one would totally appreciate it if the OP looked as much like the old old OP as possible.

I miss that shit.

<3

I just tried to post my old stuff updated with your montages but "Body is 45572 characters too long." Have left message for Mendez to fix.

Try now?
    The janitor.
‹ Previous1234567575

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!