Secret Santa 2017 - Santas Revealed!
‹ Previous123456744
  • 4edlBq3.jpg

Cough.....

So this is happening already!

Ho Ho Halloween is just under a month away, the supermarkets have aisles dedicated to tinsel and those vile mince pies, so I guess it is time to get the Grand Bear and Badger Secret Santa sleigh rolling.

jcreqcK.jpg

I have been granted the honour of organising this year, and as I care about you lovely badgers as if you were all one of my own I will aim not to screw it up.

Who's in?

Anybody, be you a new or old member of our wonderful little community, naughty or nice, brexit or remain, and even you convicts on the other side of the globe.
    Don't be shy the more the merrier, you might draw somebody you have spent weeks of your life playing Destiny with, or you could draw somebody you only know from their cryptic ramblings in the Raspberry Pi thread.
    Half the fun is the fear.

How Much?

There is no upper or lower limit, just give what you can afford, it really is the thought that counts. The glowing feeling received upon opening the package from your stalker Santa is the main gift, a little bit of effort by the Santa gives a lot of love.

I Want In!

That's great to hear. Let me know this by mentioning that in this very thread, and by PM'ING me with your address, and real name if you so wish.

Timeline.

Sunday 29th October, please let me know by then if you would like to take part this year and make sure you have sent me your details. Some might prefer not to have an overseas Santee, this is fine just let me know.

Tuesday 31st October, a spooky Halloween draw in the house of Skade will determine your victim, expect a PM with their name and address shortly afterwards.

November, get busy stalking and purchasing your pressies. Trawl through months of posts and various channels of social media to work out the ideal gift. Or sack it all off, pop into game and buy some overpriced plastic tat loosely connected to gaming.

December, post you gift and let me know it's on its way. The Royal Mail have provided the notice below on last postage dates use that as a guide, don't leave it to the last minute though.

bow3f1z.jpg

Monday 25th December, praise jebus, the day has finally come open your pressie in the full view of as many family members as possible. Feel loved, take pictures of your hoard, and post here.

When I am sober enough, return here to discover which lovely Badger your Santa was.

Christmas isn't about Rules.

I know it can be tempting when looking at that beautifully wrapped package to open it early, please try to resist those of you struggling with weak willpower.

I think that's about it..... Do tell me if I have forgotten anything.

Let's go!

In so far.....

Aaroncupboard
    Spoiler:
    afgavinstan
    Spoiler:
    Andy
    Spoiler:
    bad_hair_day
    Spoiler:
    b0r1s
    Spoiler:
    Childintime
    Spoiler:
    cockbeard
    Spoiler:
    Cosby
    Spoiler:
    Diluted Dante
    Spoiler:
    Dinostar77
    Spoiler:
    dynamiteready
    Spoiler:
    FranticPea
    Spoiler:
    HawBawJaws
    Spoiler:
    hylian_elf
    Spoiler:
    JonB
    Spoiler:
    Kazuo
    Spoiler:
    Matt_82
    Spoiler:
    MattyJ
    Spoiler:
    Mistercrayon
    Spoiler:
    mk64
    Spoiler:
    Moot_Geeza
    Spoiler:
    nick_md
    Spoiler:
    nina
    Spoiler:
    Petey
    Spoiler:
    Questor
    Spoiler:
    regmcfly
    Spoiler:
    revelthedog
    Spoiler:
    Roujin
    Spoiler:
    ShabbyMcCrabby
    Spoiler:
    Stopharage
    Spoiler:
    Syph79
    Spoiler:
    Three1ne
    Spoiler:
    tigerswiftly
    Spoiler:
    tin_robot
    Spoiler:
    Verecocha
    Spoiler:
    Wookienopants
    Spoiler:
    yourfavouriteuncle
    Spoiler:

Badgers underlined have sent me their details.
    Can-of-sprite
  • People who open early. This is Bingley:

i8NnTc7N.jpg

If you open early, Santa will kill him. Do you want Bingley to die? Do you?
  • I'm in!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • First year where I am gonna say I am in!
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    In
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Why is Bingley whimpering and hiding under the sofa?
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Fuck Bingley.
  • I would like to be in.  I'd also like to avoid our international badgers, thanks.
  • @g.man could you sticky this please.
    Yossarian wrote:
    Fuck Bingley.

Tiger will be a good boy this year, set a good example to his cub.

Can-of-sprite
  • It's the best time of year! In once again.
  • For the first time, in.
  • I’m in of course :)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I'll take the plunge this year - in!
  • Yes, in as usual. 

For folks who don't mind sending to Cyprus. See the posting dates says 6th Dec up there - even that's cutting it fine judging by some of the stuff I've had sent from the UK this year.
  • In
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I'm in and would like to avoid international badgers.

Oh wait...
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Why the bloody hell not - I love forum Secret Santas, the BGG one is always fun (fair warning, my Santee may well get at least one boardgame)
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Put me in Mr Skade and thank you for taking the time and effort to do this.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Can I have Questor as my Santa please.
  • I had the same Santa victim several years in a row and then last year my secret Santa victim and I both had each other so I’m very interested to see who I get this time :)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I'm in, and would like to stay local, sorry, just the extra pressure of international post dates puts the fear up me
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • OP updated with those who have already shown interest, let me know if I have missed anybody.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Me.

I thought you just cared about Bingley. ;)

Can-of-sprite
‹ Previous123456744

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!