Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Cheers, I'm not really flush what with dropping to part time but I'll try and cram a pair of those and a pair of the Nike in before Christmas.
  • Off-price-Nike-Air-Max-90-Mens-Sneakers-Black-White-Sky-Blue_2.jpg
    air-tailwind-92-royal-grey-01.jpg
    Picked up the Max 90 and Tail Winds above in the Hawthorne branch of Buffalo Exchange in Portland. Both barely worn, incredibly so, for £20 a pop. Just cleared out the loft as the insulation dude is coming tomorrow and uncovered my Dunkles and Tron Stan Smiths, too afraid to wear.

nike-dunk-sb-high-unkle-page.jpg
    1214442454280522694.JPG
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Those Dunks must be worth a couple hundo on the auction sites by now.
  • What size are they?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Eight or a nine, got them ages ago on eBay for £50. 'Snide' I hear you cry, but I've been over them with a fine toothcomb. I think they are seconds as one set of the laces was frayed and there is a mark on the front of one, not that it is that noticeable with the design. Stunning shoe.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Dunkles, probably the only Nike i'd consider. Up there with the adidas x Bape superstars in my list of regrets.
  • they are pretty for sho!
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I bought a pair of Infra Reds when they were reissued and hardly wore them (maybe 15 times from new) and the sole on one shoe broke into two pieces when I knelt down to switch off my plugs behind the TV before going out. Fuming. Nike have mailed me a phone number to call. SADFACE
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • I have a pair of the Trons, in your face collectors everywhere I wear them all the time, you'll never take them alive coppers!

EDIT: A quick google search reveals they have increased in value by a measly tenner since purchasing years ago. Wearing them is deffo the way to go.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • c2hvZXMvbmlrZS9uaWtlYWlyZm9yY2Uxc2hvZXMvMDExODg5My4wLjA_03.jpg
  • <3
  • mk64 wrote:
    <3

• I need help.
    2012+-+1
  • Put some newspaper in the toe when you're not wearing 'em that'll help retain the shape (a little bit).

I've got black, burgundy and light green Gazelle OG's. Never felt the need to take things quite as far as you obviously did.
  • Roujin wrote:
    I have a pair of the Trons, in your face collectors everywhere I wear them all the time, you'll never take them alive coppers!

EDIT: A quick google search reveals they have increased in value by a measly tenner since purchasing years ago. Wearing them is deffo the way to go.

Might revive mine then, wore them a few times but fear of scuffage sent them behind doors. Have had a pair of all white AF1s, Oregon Terminators and gold satin Vandals on rotation over the last eighteen months, with a pair of all white Superstars and camo Green Flash through the summer. Some other choice cuts from the loft include some Supreme Court Terminators, Revolution Hi, Adi Forum Hi and Attitude Hi, all overdue an airing.
  • I kind of adore Revolutions. If Nike ever needed to collaborate with me on a piece of merchandise, would select.
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    Put some newspaper in the toe when you're not wearing 'em that'll help retain the shape (a little bit). I've got black, burgundy and light green Gazelle OG's. Never felt the need to take things quite as far as you obviously did.

I missed out on the burgundy, it still haunts me to this day.
  • Oh, and for those of you buying not-sneakers, this Frenchman does some pretty snazzy things with custom patinas:

tumblr_lz4uthHTu61r61wm0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lu6qoigBbQ1r61wm0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lucpscuuCP1r61wm0o1_r1_1280.jpg
  • I have neither the wardrobe or the hips to carry off those jazzy mules.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Mmmmmm, verrr nice. But I always get confused about how to polish
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Can anyone recommend a good U.S site for trainers, somewhere with the odd U.S exclusive.
    I used to have a great shop in my favourites, but lost it. I've become quite keen on importing, lately
  • Pickyourshoes.com I used several years ago. Kix-files.com are HK based but seem to get a bunch ltd. eds.
  • Seen a pair on PYS already. Cheers Brooks.
  • Ah! It was Kix Files I had in my faves.
  • So tempted by the Foamposite AF1s.
  • *Makes Hannibal Lecter noise*

nike_air_max_1_blue_512033-606.jpg
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I like, looked at the foam forces, really liked the green, though it appears that's supposed to be black
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • There's something slick about the Foam AF1s, are they leather? I'd be concerned about how they'd break-in. They look like they'd crack. Nike QA are shite these days. I've had a hardly worn pair of BWs and Infra Red AM90s fall apart in the past month
  • *Makes Hannibal Lecter noise*

nike_air_max_1_blue_512033-606.jpg

They are fucking nice
  • I've never been able to get AM1s to work on me, which is a pity for it is a shoe I appreciate.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!