PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    I think 4.

Think it's 5.
  • Still reckon it'll get old real quick. Looks lovely though.
  • One of the few new releases im genuinely excited about
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    It really is sounding good. I think I’m in on day one.
    Aye - proper jelly of the Xbox lot with this one.
    It's crossplay for PC too apparently. Hopefully.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Potentially GOTY.

One month away and me timber has already started to shiver.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Eurogamer are giving it a fuck ton of coverage.

I'd be disappointed they've already given away much of the end game content and 'surprises' if I was a boner.
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • No clicky, no spoilery.

I'm going in blind, double eye patch.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    They’re planning to add content for the next decade, we’ll be alright.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    They’re planning to add content for the next decade, we’ll be alright.

They where planning on releasing Crackdown 3.. I shouldn't hold your breath. I can see it sinking at retail and being quietly abandoned (all hope!).
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Oh bless you Bob, you never miss an opportunity to try and shit on anything Xbox-related do you?
  • Bob wrote:
    Eurogamer are giving it a fuck ton of coverage.

I'd be disappointed they've already given away much of the end game content and 'surprises' if I was a boner.

Meh - I don’t think they gave away that much, and I don’t think they had much choice. Since the Beta the no.1 question has been...”yeah, but what is it? And what are you supposed to do, apart from the obvious?”.

This clearly lays out what it is and isn’t and Rare seem to the point and honest. Sounds good to me, but it should also prevent people from getting angry when it isn’t what they’ve been expecting.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Oh bless you Bob, you never miss an opportunity to try and shit on anything Xbox-related do you?

genuinely not bothered mate but in this case the amount of coverage Eurogamer are giving it has brought it on to my horizon.. It's just my opinion though. Don't make me walk the plank.
  • Bob wrote:
    Eurogamer are giving it a fuck ton of coverage. I'd be disappointed they've already given away much of the end game content and 'surprises' if I was a boner.
    Meh - I don’t think they gave away that much, and I don’t think they had much choice. Since the Beta the no.1 question has been...”yeah, but what is it? And what are you supposed to do, apart from the obvious?”. This clearly lays out what it is and isn’t and Rare seem to the point and honest. Sounds good to me, but it should also prevent people from getting angry when it isn’t what they’ve been expecting.

Sounds similar to No Mans Sky.. but I don't remember them giving the end game away on that. It's just the modern age I guess, Content to provide and so forth.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    They haven’t given away the end game.
  • Bob wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    Eurogamer are giving it a fuck ton of coverage. I'd be disappointed they've already given away much of the end game content and 'surprises' if I was a boner.
    Meh - I don’t think they gave away that much, and I don’t think they had much choice. Since the Beta the no.1 question has been...”yeah, but what is it? And what are you supposed to do, apart from the obvious?”. This clearly lays out what it is and isn’t and Rare seem to the point and honest. Sounds good to me, but it should also prevent people from getting angry when it isn’t what they’ve been expecting.

Sounds similar to No Mans Sky.. but I don't remember them giving the end game away on that. It's just the modern age I guess, Content to provide and so forth.

I dunno - I think it’s more like Bungie saying that once you reach light level X you’ll have Raid content - and also explained how it is similar and different to games people know. They’ve simply established what you’re working towards. I might have missed something, but I don’t think they gave away that many details.

The No Mans Sky comparison is a good one, given that people flipped out when comparing what they were playing versus what they were expecting (being told to expect). This should avoid that while still keeping the details of the content under wraps.

I’d have done the same, tbh.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    What they have given away is:
    Spoiler:
  • Yeah - I’m with Yoss on this.
  • Fair enough. As I say it's only my opinion.. although I'd suggest they gave away a little more than that.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Not much more, from the end game at least.
  • So it mentions
    Spoiler:
  • which i'd suggest is quite a lot more.. but genuinely not looking for an arguement. it's just my opinion on modern journalism. Thanks for replying though. Your opinion is also valid.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    That’s pretty much all stuff that you’ll come across in the shared world anyway.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    The trick with these in depth previews is to only read the first and last paragraphs.  

At least MS are showing good sense launching in March’s clear seas.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    If what’s been revealed has spoiled the game, there wasn’t much of a game to start with.
  • Bob wrote:
    Your opinion is also valid.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Um, thanks?
  • Wait...does this game feature buxom wenches? That’s what I wanna know.
  • There will be when I pick my character
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Bob is just butt hurt as this will have pirate lobbies...
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!