myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I'm not telling B anything and I'll decide what to do with the codes if he gets any. He was at the Monster Hunter booth a while ago and is going to Sony / Nintendo now.

In the mean time I got a nice place in the shade under a tree, with a view of the main entrance. They just told all the gamers to line up, only to tell them to line up somewhere else after 15 minutes. Nothing as entertaining as confused people. (people with gamer passes can only enter a couple hours after industry / media)
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    Turns out you need £45 AND a paid Nintendo online subscription to get Mew???

Goddamn Nintendo be ruthless.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Apparently it's actually Kingdom Hearts III that won E3.

Kingdom. Hearts. Three.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I feel like even Treehouse is boring this time.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    Apparently it's actually Kingdom Hearts III that won E3.

Kingdom. Hearts. Three.
    Really!
    Becouse if yoy shared the time it spent showed at ms, squeenix and sony it would add up to same as smash bros ultimate?

• Daemon X Machina atm -

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Public open at E3, queue for Pokémon is 4 hours long, closed off already.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'm gonna have to claw a Pokeball bundle out of someone's cold dead hands.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Just finished The PC Gaming Show - was probably the best of the major presentations to be honest.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    People seem to be appreciating Daemon X Machina on the Treehouse stream.
  • It's lots of Japanese mecha luminary, from Armored Core to Macross, should be good fun.
  • Been plenty of interviews and extras from devs of the various games streamed/recorded, across different channels on YT for those that are interested.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Is today the last say of Treehouse? I will commit seppuku if they don't announce 3DS games, it is the only way I can apologise deeply enough.
  • Did we miss Devolver's press conference?

• EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Ninty gets revenge: Sony share prices are falling after the controversy over Fortnite crossplay trigger by the launch of the Switch version after their presentation.
  • Lack of a Demon's Souls remaster is likely hurting 'em too... Sony DooooOOMED.
  • I’m just frustrated that once again Nintendo included footage of Dark Souls Remastered but there’s still no release date for the switch version
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • It will be part of Smash Bros.
  • All games are now Smash Bros.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    No Sea of Thieves codes, since Microsoft wasn't part of the main conference but switched to the Microsoft Theater, B didn't get there. Since there was a 45 minute waiting line just to get in. They were handing out umbrellas to keep you safe from the sun that you would be standing in for those 45 minutes.

I was planning on hanging around the main area most of the day, as I can easily entertain myself just watching people. So I was sitting there, quite happy that I got a nice spot in the shade with a good view on the entrance and minding my own business. Then this British lady comes sitting next to me and I know all about her life now. It was just one big waterfall of words, she was just telling stuff, mixed with questions (mainly, "why don't you have kids?") and random observations of the people walking by ("so yeah, my son has a gamer pass, oh God look at those shoes, and he just went to the show, would you wear shoes like that, I need to check if he hasn't called me yet, I don't think you'd wear shoes like that, you look decent").
    So yeah, she's around 50, her son's 21, his dad died when he was 6, she has a boyfriend now who swears a lot, she recently told her son about him, he's fine with it, I think she's from dogshire or crogshire or something like that, I think she called her boyfriend John Lewd but I probably misheard that, she has a bicycle with a flat tire, uber gave her some trouble, she had a hamburger the day before yesterday and was gonna get a pizza yesterday, she showed me the menu and I helped her with the "build your own" options. Then she had to go find a shop for some sweeties as she had the munchies. "See you around" she said.

That was my cue to call B, as I knew he was having lunch somewhere. Joined him, went to the Devolver stand which is open to everyone and this year was actually just a bar with free beer. You could buy bratwurst and they had a couch in front of a screen with I think Enter the Gungeon. But also free beer.

Managed to convince B and colleague that they should at least go inside one of the venues again, if it's not the Microsoft one than at least have another look at the main one. They both seemed extremely bored. Spend a little more time outside the main venue myself, watching everyone walk out as it was late afternoon. People started filming and photographing outside, probably to get some shots to end their E3 day 2 vlog, some bad cosplay passed by and that was more or less it. Was a pretty good day.

Have a picture of Sony's Shawn:
    nqadLKJ.jpg

Also sorry if I offended someone's mom.
  • Yeah, you gotta be careful of people from dogshire.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Fuck freebies. If that's what sea of thieves is doing put it in the bin
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Sea of thieves monster cans
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I’m guessing Yorkshire, none of the southern shires would produce anyone that friendly.

And no worries on the code, I wouldn’t have queued for 45 minutes for one either.
  • Wait, is that actually Shawn Layden? Did he shave since the conference?
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Wait, is that actually Shawn Layden? Did he shave since the conference?
    According to B yes. I was calling fake, but B said he met him before at Guerrilla and it was definitely him.

@Yoss, could well be Yorkshire, I didn't really get a chance to reply to anything she said. At least I'm happy for her son, she flew all the way to LA with him for just a couple days, just so he can see the E3. Must have cost quite a bit.

• The real Shawn!

Did you talk to him? What did he smell like? Does he look like he works out?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    The next Treehouse segement is... Super... Smmmaaassshhh... Brrrrooooossss.... Ullllttttttiiiiii[kills self]
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    @Cit Asked B to answer your questions, this is what I get at first:
    "I took out my phone to take a picture of the robot and suddenly this dude appears to mess it up!"

And then this:
    "No, I'm too shy / like roses / he seems ripped (could have been his suit tho)"

So there you go.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!