Most Anticipated 2019
  • Here I am talking as if I'll ever get round to actually playing them though. Lol.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Trials
    Metro
    Sekido
    FM20
    DOOM
  • Noita will be this year's "indie game that has no right to embarrass every triple A game released but it does so there we are"

But I am sure there will be at least one more in 2019, so I am looking forward to that as well.
  • Oh wait, yeah there is another: Baba Is You

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Animal Fucking Crossing
    Devil May Cry 5
    Kingdom Hearts 3

• Tempy wrote:
    Oh wait, yeah there is another: Baba Is You

Aye, demo of that was really ace and clever. Really looking forward to the fleshed-out Bernband, too. Also, please don't leave me hanging.
  • For such a narrow demographic, we've got quite a range of tastes here, eh?
  • Sekiro. I’m dying for this. Twice.

Devil May Cry 5. I’m crying for this.

Errrrrrrrr.........
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Bob wrote:
    Last of Us 2.

Awwwwwwwwe yeah!!!!!!! I wanna replay LoU before it. Was only thinking of it this morning for some reason.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Also, Soundfall, an upcoming rhythm action / action adventure game that's currently in closed beta.

This is so close to what B and I are attempting for this gamejam that I both wanted to quit and actually play the game, to know how it feels. We definitely won't have dancing cactus things. We actually don't have any graphics at all right now, and it ends tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to Travis Strikes Again and Fire Emblem Switch.

Also whatever will be on sale that I haven't bought yet. Maybe a big ps4 game if B also wants it (Sekiro, Last of Us and Devil May Cry could all be good, but I'll wait and see if they're $60 good).

Oh and Trials Switch. Haven't played any since the original on 360 and I miss good games with dirt bikes.

And also Slay the Spire on Switch. I don't even know if that's next year but still.
  • There's not much I think on my radar. Sure, curious to see how bayonetta 3 and metroid 4 will turn out but neither series has ever really grabbed me.

Although I don't have a ps4, sekido looked pretty interesting. But.... hmm....
    SFV - reddave360
  • Neither Bayonetta 3 nor Metroid Prime 4 confined for 2019 are they?
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    Although I don't have a ps4, sekido looked pretty interesting. But.... hmm....

Do you have an Xbox One? Play it on that. :)
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Neither Bayonetta 3 nor Metroid Prime 4 confined for 2019 are they?
    They are both "TBA" according to a Nintendo Life Switch releases list.

I could also be tempted by Final Fantast XII Zodiac Age on Switch. Heard you could speed up battles etc, I never finished the original but really enjoyed it. Wouldn't mind going back to it.
  • I'd expect to see Metroid next year as the Switch seems to be missing a Christmas heavy hitter without it. Maybe something with the assets already in place will be announced with a shortish turnaround, like an Odyssey 2 or a Mario Maker Deluxe.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I will enjoy playing the first twenty hours of Cyberpunk, but then no doubt procrastinate and not finish it, like most of my games, but it doesn’t stop me wanting it. 

Metroid Prime 4 drops and that’s me done.
  • Dubs
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodfeller
    PSN
    DandyDavid
    Steam
    Woodfeller

Send message
    Spelunky 2 by some margin.

Nioh 2 is my pick of the samurai games.

DOOM grappling hook expansion.

More Monster Hunter in some form.
  • The FF7 reboot's next year, isn't it? If that's cheap enough (it won't be) I might be tempted to pick it up for nostalgia's sake.
  • Has anyone said half life 3 yet?

That, and Bloodborne 2
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    What's your most anticipated game for 2019?

Trying to work out why some people can’t see what an absolute turkey Days Gone is going to be.
  • Mff at some point. Other than that, de-rusting on iidx, plus the new gears.
  • The good kind of threesome, nice.
  • I've no problem with the mmf either tbh, but the above is still on the list.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Andy wrote:
    Blocks100 wrote:
    What's your most anticipated game for 2019?

Trying to work out why some people can’t see what an absolute turkey Days Gone is going to be.

I’m with you there Andy.
  • Is that the Benny Hill simulator?
  • I would quite like to play Death Stranding, Point Lookout or wotevs the Gollop UFO daddy game is called. Ummm prolly some indie thing that's great but I won't know until reg or tempy or bollo post about it.

Also next year I am hyped because I am going to build a pc to replace my current boi from 2013 but only if Kojima blesses us with his game. Not built my own before.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Yesssss
    Goooooooooood
    Join the dark side and become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
  • Dubs wrote:
    Spelunky 2 by some margin.
    Forgot about that. Should be up there.
  • Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2Spelunky 2
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!