adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    May has apparently pissed off MPs so much that they have become even less likely to vote for her deal.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • It would be great if she was the only one to vote for it.
  • If it falls for a third time, long extension kicks in, she resigns, Johnson takes over, Tories lose majority as some leave to join Umunna, GE required, Corbyn goes into election promising Brexit, remain votes drift to other parties, hung parliament, everything's fucked. 

If it passes everything's also fucked but now we're out of the EU as well.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Theresa May...

Many high ranking public officials have resigned for much less. She'll probably have to resign tomorrow.

And tbh, Corbyn should fuck off too.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • I really want to see another Tory leadership contest tbh. The last one was top notch.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Corbyn's had what? 4 years to grow some bulbs now.
    And I'm not talking about tulips here.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • monkey wrote:
    I really want to see another Tory leadership contest tbh. The last one was top notch.

Enter Ken Clarke.
  • monkey wrote:
    If it falls for a third time, long extension kicks in, she resigns, Johnson takes over, Tories lose majority as some leave to join Umunna, GE required, Corbyn goes into...
    House of Commons stamping his feet shouting "You're not a proper party, it isn't fair"

• So yeah, Scottish Indy here we come. Which will also result in a no deal because impossible. That'll be fun.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • LivDiv wrote:
    monkey wrote:
    If it falls for a third time, long extension kicks in, she resigns, Johnson takes over, Tories lose majority as some leave to join Umunna, GE required, Corbyn goes into...
    House of Commons stamping his feet shouting "You're not a proper party, it isn't fair"

Very good.
    SFV - reddave360
  • So yeah, Scottish Indy here we come. Which will also result in a no deal because impossible. That'll be fun.

As much as i hope that's right, i doubt it. The media up here's managed to connect brexit with the union. So while there's loads of unionists that voted to remain, they now seem to be of the mindset that brexit is what the uk voted for, therefore brexit it is, fuck independence.

Fucking sorry state of affairs. In my opinion of course.
  • Oh it'll happen. I'll take all bets in pints as per.
  • Lots of English money up there as well isn't there?
    I can imagine there will be a lot more interfering than the last indyref.
  • I'm getting fed up with this shambles now. I shall email Theresa May and tell her to just fuck the fuck off.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • oghnp1g.jpg

By coincidence, turns out I'm staying right by this wee monument tonight. Spent the evening drinking whisky as well. Might go and just start punching fuck out of Westminster.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    I'm getting fed up with this shambles now. I shall email Theresa May and tell her to just fuck the fuck off.

Imagine if that were the straw that broke the camel’s back.
  • Imagine...Parliament but Camels.
  • g.man wrote:
    I'm getting fed up with this shambles now. I shall email Theresa May and tell her to just fuck the fuck off.

About time a mod got involved.
  • Imagine if Farage had died in that plane crash, wonder if things would be much different?..
  • Today’s deal would be about sharing or shafting.
  • Imagine if Farage had died in that plane crash, wonder if things would be much different?..

Doubt it. We're entering a new age of nationalism because we're a bunch of fucktards. He's an opportunistic cunt but they're ten a penny these days.
  • No, the majority of the English public fucked it. You might as well day the EU fucked it because it's their deal too.
  • they didn't fuck IT. They've fucked US.

edit: by 'they', i don't mean the EU, but everyone on the UK side of this nonsense.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • they didn't fuck IT. They've fucked US.

edit: by 'they', i don't mean the EU, but everyone on the UK side of this nonsense.

Think Bob is the only one who would argue that. I'd throw in that it's not quite the UK acting as arses here, it's the English contingent who only see England when it comes to Britain. Its englands huge problem that foreigners are coming over so it must be solved. the northern Ireland border issue is something that can be solved with a sign and a bit of gps magic. Ok, the DUP are also dicks but they wish they were English.

SFV - reddave360
  • Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.
    The government repeatedly claims exiting the EU is 'the will of the people'. We need to put a stop to this claim by proving the strength of public support now, for remaining in the EU. A People's Vote may not happen - so vote now.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
  • You can look at a map that shows where people emailed from. It’d be neat to see the map overlaid with the leave map.

As much as 600k is a lot, in the same way that England skews votes to its terms, London is heavily skewing the vote here and really it doesn’t and shouldn’t matter if a huge number of London says something in the context that the problems have arisen because we only listen and feed into the wealthiest concentrations in the country.
  • djchump wrote:
    Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU. The government repeatedly claims exiting the EU is 'the will of the people'. We need to put a stop to this claim by proving the strength of public support now, for remaining in the EU. A People's Vote may not happen - so vote now. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
    And the site is down for maintenance now...CONSPIRACY!
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Didn't London vote to remain though?
  • One of the UK's major toilet tissue importers has been stockpiling to ensure it can maintain supplies in the event of a no-deal Brexit.

German-owned Wepa has stockpiled an extra 600 tonnes of finished product, or about 3.5m rolls, in UK warehouses.
    Total conspiracy by the EU and Gerry to corner the U.K. bog roll market. Cut off our supply then jack up the price. True patriots only wipe their arse from paper produced from felled British Oak.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!