Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    isanbard wrote:
    There's the Liberty exotic which is a Desert Eagle kind of thing that has some pretty nice perks.  If you pop a weakpoint then the next bullet is 500% (!!) more powerful... skip to about 2min in that video and he starts talking about the gun itself.
    Ah, I was wondering what that drop was for!  I might just rattle through those when I next get online.

I think it's high time I started getting into the DZ.  I've completed all the WT5 strongholds so I'm on the hunt for gear.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    I can also now confirm that the Liberty is a total beast. 

I crafted one on my main character but I didn't realise that my crafting table was broken so I had to leave it at level level 30 and just put it away.
    Having a second character just up to 30/WT1 it made the final Stronghold a total piece of piss solo. I went through the whole thing, no deaths, not much stress at all really and used it exclusively. I didn't switch weapons either for picking up all the last side missions across the map. Fantastic little thing and I'll miss it as I level past it. Upgrading it now won't be worth it 'till I can get a WT5 crafting bench fixed one way or t'other. You can pop most fools in one or two shots and even the 'l33ts go down in a couple more as that 500% bomb bullet tears through them if you can pop any weakspot or armour piece off. Much the lulz.

Now I've also been trying to get Chatterbox pieces since.. well a loong time now. I try do the missions on their 24hr box respawn cycle, open the Hyena boxes but nada so far. Not a one little piece. RNG sux bawz sometimes.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • I bagged the two of spades last night in a random encounter next to a control point. Lobbed a hive at his group and finished off with the chem launcher. I've been constantly making a new m4 for every level gained as I haven't found anything that's as stable or accurate in a prolonged firefight.
  • New patch today fixes the crafting bench bug.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    WAHEY! Can confirm that I can now upgrade my crafting table! Now need to get lots of things to get it upgraded mind...
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Glad it's sorted the bench bug.  I'm going to run the Liberty missions now and see what the Chatterbox requires.

I've noticed a trend in my game crashing out with a security violation every single time I load it up initially but then it works fine after that.  I think it's picking up the rgb on my keyboard.
  • Stumbled across Jared Nash yesterday who offered me a bounty at my meagre level of 14.
    10 minutes later I'm slumped on the street after being overrun and outgunned by five elites and two named bosses, one armed with a sledgehammer. Think it's best to wait for some high end gear.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    This is absolutely fucking brilliant so far and everything I'd hoped it would be. Gonna tide me over as a loot shooter until Blands 3 easily.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Let me know when you have unlocked clans and I will get you an invite ;)
  • Got my first exotic weapon last night. 
    A 120k damage spas12 shotgun that reloads 25% of the magazine when you do a roll. 
    Not bad. Hit register on the shotties seems a little off tho.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Game's a looker on PC:

09412-8806960f-6fb0-4477-93df-bec261703db0.png

09412-7d2dc28e-a651-4749-ae67-ca51676a7665.png
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Looks no different to Div 1 on Xbox tbh.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Looks worse imo - much prefer the snow and fog of New York. Still a great game though.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Aye looks way less moody.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Mood is right. The Survival content drop for D1 was outstanding.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Looks no different to Div 1 on Xbox tbh.

oh you
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Genuinely doesn't. Sure it does irl obviously.

You've wasted £2k DS. Should have just played it on Bone.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    30 fps feels like aiming through treacle now
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    lol
  • £30 Badger Price for Bono version if anyone wants it. Panty and Kernow get first refusals.
    £25?

Don't make me play it, guys!
  • £30 Badger Price for Bono version if anyone wants it. Panty and Kernow get first refusals.
    £25?

Don't make me play it, guys!

Sorry for not replying, I don’t any cash till payday though.Sorry.
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    In a fair orgy of successful missioning last night generally with randos here and there I now have a lovely Chatterbox sub machine gun exotic to go with my now out of date level 30 odd Liberty Deagle hand cannon. I still need that shotty Panty and the Merciless... autorifle? I think.. I do like a good Destiny style exotic weapon grindathon.  

Chatterbox seems a fun little thing and came out the presses at 490 which was nice enough for me. Oddly though I have two upgrade options for the Liberty, one takes it to 490 the other to the full 500? All a bit odd but the hunt continues. 

I've been enjoying what has opened up again in world tier 5 now that I've got a character and a crafting table for it.
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    Mood is right. The Survival content drop for D1 was outstanding.

Oh man. Best DLC this gen. Perfect.
  • Does anyone play this on Xbox or are you all PC/PS4?
  • I'm boning.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I’m boning. Lvl 30 and completed everything but 2 strongholds at the moment. I think. Absolutely loving it.
  • First go on this last night, looks and sounds excellent so far.
    I loved the first one but not played it for a while now.
    Just need to get my head round all the menus but looking forward to getting right into it.
    Do you need to unlock Clans for multiplayer or can you join right in from the start?
    On XBoneX via dirty big Oled helps also.
  • I'm ps4. Got to lvl 18 and have only mooched around the first three sectors and completed four missions so far. Yes I'm taking my sweet ass time. I do have an almost complete deck of spades and just need the Ace and King.
    The only downside is the lack of storage space for mats as I've maxed my limits of 250 each and I'm only making a new M4 for every level gained.
  • Deck of 52 tip.

They spawn every 30 minutes real time in front of the whitehouse where you start the first mission to capture the base of operations.
    Fire a few shots at the purple enemies and retreat past the big round fountain to the hedge. The random card boss will run up and fall into the fountain bowl and can't get out letting you throw a turret down or drone and take him out with his cronies.
    I'm now lvl 26 and each boss has dropped high end gear so far.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Speedhaak wrote:
    Looks worse imo - much prefer the snow and fog of New York. Still a great game though.
    I'd say that the thunderstorm is pretty damn moody.  Sometimes you get extra fog too.

You can get royally fucked up in those scenarios because the enemies have that laser vision, even in those conditions.

Edit - There's also a super rare sandstorm, which I've no idea how that's explained away.  I've not seen one yet.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!