Animal Crossing New Horizons - Switch
  • Just glimpsed the Boy playing this and his character had a (medical) mask on... cos of coronavirus.  Hilarious, I thought.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Ah man, I've completely fucked this wedding event, not left myself enough time to get all the things.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • What wedding event???
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    What wedding event???

The wedding event that's been running this whole month. You take anniversary photos for a couple on Harv's Island and get wedding furniture and these special tokens to buy more wedding furniture. But you need to have done it for most of the month to get all the stuff and I've only been doing it about a week.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I've got everything bad 12 gems left over if that helps anyone
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Pretty please could I have your leftover gems Reg?
  • I didn’t do anything. Oh well
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • When does it end?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    At 5am tomorrow morning when the new AC day starts. If you do it now you'll be able to pick up a couple of the items at least.
  • I got like 25 shooting stars just now, I had to turn it off as going to bed, will my beaches be awash with star fragments tomorrow?
  • Yes. But you need to pick up the rubbish first if you want it all.

Clams + star = max number so you need to keep picking up clams to ensure you get all the star bits.
  • What does everyone think of the diving. Is anyone here playing anymore? Anyone stopped and want to give me their gold or paintings?!
  • Or bells For that matter
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I had a feeling this was a gold plea!

I stopped playing when i started playing Xenoblade. Might go back one day.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Anyone got a decent nips price?
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I might start to pick this up again. But won’t play daily. Think I’ll drop in every few days to tidy up the place.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I've been in daily to check who is in town now there's a better chance of the better characters, do a little clean up, and a quick swim / dive to fill up the collection. 20 mins max.
  • I’m starting to actually get rarer flowers
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I stole black tulips, roses and something else from my wife's town coz I'm scum
  • I’ve got black roses growing now. Two of them. Which I think I can then use for gold roses
  • Fishing tourney today and it looks like points from the previous one roll over. I used up all of the fish bait I had accumulated over the past couple of months and maned to get up to the 200 point mark. I also got the Cast Master Nook Miles reward (100 successful fish catches in a row). And no bloody eggs getting in the way!
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • I usually can't stand the sight of Smash Bros but the Min Min Arms Herself trailer is nicely done.
  • Animal Crossing is back in rotation in the moot house thanks to swimming. FML. Just getting both characters in wetsuits felt like a puzzle.
  • I missed the fishing tournament but i did save a load of bait in the days in the run up so next one i'll just grind the 300 as quickly as possible. 

Got about 25 things from diving so far. Got about 116k on the HHA and not sure how to bump it up to get the highest acolade. I don't have enough matching stuff which is a arse ache.
  • Oh god... I've not picked this up in months now.  The weeds that await me are putting me off going back.  

No, you can't have my gold.
  • humpf :)
  • Is anyone doing nips anymore
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    My dude walks around with no less than 700k on him, and I've got 4 milly in the bank. I own a crown and the house is paid off. There's no pressing need for me.
  • Where did you get the crown?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!