The Ubisoft Not E3 2020 Live Presentation Thread
‹ Previous123456715
  • Tune in at 8pm tonight! 

There will be huge open worlds!
    There will be icons everywhere on a map!
    There will be towers to climb!
    There will be awesome prizes!*

You can watch it here...

*terms and conditions apply.

There's an absolute fucktonne of new trailers and videos. If you want to watch them, you can see them all here.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Towers you say?
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • HUGE TOWERS!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Icons you say?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    There was some actual stuff if you watch, wasn't there? Anyone got deets of that??
  • Im prepared for icons, dancing pandas and that woman from the last season of Friends.
    Please give me Rayman.

I wonder what bullshit they present as Beyond Good and Evil 2 this year.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Icons you say?
    THERE WILL BE MORE ICONS THAN YOU CAN COUNT!
  • I predict an earnest statement about how they don’t tolerate sexual harassment, that people feel “hurt and let down” and how they need to “do better”.
  • Will there be public accountability for a deep rooted culture of abuse within the company that's been coming out over the last few days??
  • Ah Cinty got there.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    b0r1s wrote:
    Icons you say?
    THERE WILL BE MORE ICONS THAN YOU CAN COUNT!

Woooo

• Will there be nibbles?
    I need to know if I should eat before hand.
  • Worth a reminder that PC peeps can get Watchdogs 2 free if they log on to UPlay during the event "anytime after Trackmania and before the end of the main show".
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    OMG I watched the Devolver thing this morning. I thought I’d taken some drugs that I didn’t know I had. I’m not sure what I could take from that apart from Shadow Warrior 3 looked good fun.
  • I predict an earnest statement about how they don’t tolerate sexual harassment, that people feel “hurt and let down” and how they need to “do better”.
    I think it's going to be DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY this year.

They've been holding back on inserting the AI team-mates back into Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, after the massive outcry from fans of the series. Well the AI team-mates are now ready to go...but instead of being joined by the usual three burly white dudes, you're now going to be joined by this race and gender diverse bunch...
    0gq6sNC.jpg

This may well go down like a lead balloon with the target audience, who probably aren't the most open-minded bunch. Time will tell.
  • Hey look it is Black Heavy, Asian Tactical and Sniper White Woman with Knife.
    I bet the Asian guy can hack stuff.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Ah yeah some free Watchdogs 2 ting https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/55655
  • Might tune in to watch Watch Dogs 3. Briefly fancied it but not interested in playing it now. Still up for enjoying the trailers though
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Might tune in to watch Watch Dogs 3. Briefly fancied it but not interested in playing it now. Still up for enjoying the trailers though
    YOU CAN BE ANY GRANNY!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I predict an earnest statement about how they don’t tolerate sexual harassment, that people feel “hurt and let down” and how they need to “do better”.
    Will there be public accountability for a deep rooted culture of abuse within the company that's been coming out over the last few days??

I think as recently as this morning Yves was basically being shown up with quotes attributed to him protecting harrassers if they are talented.

Still the panda will dance for Let's Dance.
  • This could be a total CAR CRASH.
  • Bets on Yves taking a knee then?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    I predict an earnest statement about how they don’t tolerate sexual harassment, that people feel “hurt and let down” and how they need to “do better”.
    I think it's going to be DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY this year.

They've been holding back on inserting the AI team-mates back into Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, after the massive outcry from fans of the series. Well the AI team-mates are now ready to go...but instead of being joined by the usual three burly white dudes, you're now going to be joined by this race and gender diverse bunch...
    0gq6sNC.jpg

This may well go down like a lead balloon with the target audience, who probably aren't the most open-minded bunch. Time will tell.

I genuinely don't think the majority of people give a single fuck and in some cases people will be happy to see themselves represented. It's just the very fucking vocal minority who inhabit places like here (not here, though) or Twitter, or Twitch Chat where a bunch of us are looking.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I genuinely don't think the majority of people give a single fuck and in some cases people will be happy to see themselves represented. It's just the very fucking vocal minority who inhabit places like here (not here, though) or Twitter, or Twitch Chat where a bunch of us are looking.
    Oh very much this.
  • tlCbNgQ.jpg
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It's a shame as I have felt the past gen, Ubisoft have actually really come on beyond the Far Cry 3 / Watch Dogs 1 icons on a map template (The Crew 2 being a notable dip). For Hono(u)r became a really interesting developed game, as did Siege. Watch Dogs 2 celebrated diversity in a subtle but fun way - more importantly, the game exuded fun. Origins and Odyssey are the best AC has ever been since 2.

Ready to fuck it now with letting you be a policeman in WD: Legion and the superpower is "break through crowds" or some shit.
  • I'm about 160 hours into The Division 2 now, so it's fair to say it's been doing a lot right too.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    I'm about 160 hours into The Division 2 now, so it's fair to say it's been doing a lot right too.

Yeah, sorry I missed that. I've done about 30 hours on PC and it is definitely one of their best shooters
  • I'll be curious to see tonight how they back-pedal turning every franchise they've got into a looter shooter in the last couple of years.
  • UBISOFT?n

There's no way I'm gonna miss this.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    I'll be curious to see tonight how they back-pedal turning every franchise they've got into a looter shooter in the last couple of years.

Maybe a question is if they need to. I feel they've don't better in keeping microtransactiony stuff out of the main game, and have focused on season passes and such.
‹ Previous123456715

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!