tigersgogrr your Santa is
    Spoiler:
    Verecocha your Santa is
    Spoiler:
    Wookienopants your Santa is
    Spoiler:
    yourfavouriteuncle your Santa is
    Spoiler:

Yes, it's B&B Secret Santa again. And since no one objected, I'm going to get it started.

For final postage dates see: https://www.postoffice.co.uk/last-posting-dates
    But generally, err on the side of caution even more than usual this year. Aim to send early December even within the UK.

So, let's get started. What do you have to do to join in?

1. All you need to do is send me a PM by the end of 24th October:
    - Let me know you're going to be involved
    - Give me a name and address for your gifts to be sent to
    - If you want, mention whether you could add to any potential gift fund (see below), or whether you might need it
    - Any other important info that either I or your Santa needs to know - e.g. you'd rather not send packages abroad, or your big loveable dope of a dog eats everything vaguely edible that comes through the letterbox

2. On 25th October I'll see what the situation is with the fund, and if necessary contact those who've offered to help to ask for a small PayPal payment.
    Ideally, you can send the payment by the end of October, so I can pass it on as soon as the draw is done.

3. On 31st October, I'll do the draw.
    I'll PM you the details of your target on 1st-2nd November.

4. November is stalking/buying month. Get out there (or stay safely behind your computer screen) and find stuff for your target.
    Contact me if you have any info or questions you want to pass on.

5. Start posting in early December, or potentially even earlier if you're sending abroad.
    I'll check up on everyone to see how things are going.

6. It's Christmas. Open your presents.

============================================================================

JLZ7Cuz.jpg

It's far from an ordinary year. I realise that a lot of people will be struggling with work situations (or lack of) and other stresses, so this might seem like the last thing you want to bother with. But it's precisely because it's been such a fuck-awful year and that this always brings a bit of joy into our lives that I want everyone to be involved. So, here's what I want to propose, and I hope it's taken in the right way.

If you're someone who tends to spend quite generously on this thing and are in a position to do so again this year, I'd like you to spend less than you normally would, but donate a little to a central fund that others can use if they don't have anything to spare.

stF6o9P.jpg

When you PM me your details you can commit to the fund, call on its services, or neither. No questions and no explanation required. And then we take it from there.

As I say, I would love it if everyone who wanted to could take part. I don't want a big gift opening extravaganza where anyone feels left out. Not this year, especially.

uJFLdSC.jpg
  • I'm in
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • Sound like a great plan Jon! Count me in!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I think if you’re gonna be Santa, then you can set the rules. Seems fair.

Count me in too.
  • I'm in if my Santa guarantees they wear a mask and gloves when they package my prezzies.

Also, DS sent me a WiiU and my flat reeked of fag smoke for weeks after. That was awesome please can I have DS
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Jon I think your fund proposal is a great idea. 

Also I'm in, obvs.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Im in as long as i can have gonz for my secret santa. Wanna make sure i lick those presents for him.
  • The fund is a cracking idea
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Im in as long as i can have gonz for my secret santa. Wanna make sure i lick those presents for him.
    I already have, like, four dildos dude

• Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I'm in if my Santa guarantees they wear a mask and gloves when they package my prezzies. Also, DS sent me a WiiU and my flat reeked of fag smoke for weeks after. That was awesome please can I have DS

I don't smoke in the home anymore so you're safe. I'll just fart in it beforehand instead.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Im in as long as i can have gonz for my secret santa. Wanna make sure i lick those presents for him.
    I already have, like, four dildos dude

Damn it. Back to the drawing board
  • Faecal aerosols are proven to be worse than Covid breath, definitely don't do that. It's been found in sperm too but, you know, YOLO
  • Fuck I didn’t know about the sperm.
  • I am in fo sho
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • So, now I'm part of this irrational feelgood infidel ritual - I do feel like I must be heard. I'm only a foreigner and all, who didn't speak ze English until I was 15 or so, but I think you'll find Christmas is about giving PRESENTS. A gift is something you give your children to reduce their inheritance tax liability. A present is what you give them at Christmas. Usage of gift when we mean present is a hateful Americanism. That will be all
  • I am never confident in what I buy for others. I see others’ efforts and I feel shit. It’s the main reason I’m not minded to take part this year. I’m so bad at buying for others.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Yeah I am in

Elf, I know I for one don't give a shit about what I get, the joy for me is in giving something I think the person would like or be interested in - some people are just crazy when it comes to present giving and that's fine, as is just getting something from Amazon. It's a trite saying but it really is the thought that counts.
  • poprock wrote:
    I think if you’re gonna be Santa, then you can set the rules. Seems fair.

Yep.

I'm in, love it.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Great plan, Jon. I'm in.
  • Buying for Elf and Muzzy is easy. Just get their respective planning permission approved by their local council. Or has that happened already?

If so, then a lego version of their homes with said extentions built. Job done. Boom.
  • Got mine. Structural engineer done. Gotta get building control sorted. Then get cracking.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I’m in! Top idea with the fund as well.
  • Count me in. This fund idea is a nice plan too.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • In as ever, for sure.
  • OK, so I'll update the OP later with the formalities.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm in with the fund idea too.

Can I get kaz again
  • I'm in and it's a great idea, Jon.
  • I'm in and will chuck a score towards the fund yo
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Can I get kaz again

Bus-ro-dah will forever mean Christmas to me.

‹ Previous123456721

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!