Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • You know when you think about it, we've rarely been neck and neck like this. I mean, when we were winning back-to-back titles in the 70s and 80s you's lot where nowhere. Similarly, when you were doing the business in the 90s and 00s we were lost at sea too. (Maybe that season with Benitez where we finished second was a rare instance where one side was at least vying for the title with the other).

Honestly, do you believe this could be the start of a proper Manchester United v Liverpool rivalry like no other, where we're chopping and changing position at the top of the table? I do bloody hope so!
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • I'd hope so but to be honest I doubt it. We are where we are as everyone has been really inconsistent this year.

We will continue to struggle to beat teams that sit back given how wasteful we can be upfront and we can still leak at the back as we dont have a settled centre back partnership. Bailly looks great at the moment but it only takes a knock and he'll be out again and take ages to regain form.

City are my main concern now. They're looking pretty ominius at the moment.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • City have a run of fixtures against bottom half of the table. Wouldnt suprise me if them and liverpool are clear of the rest by end of march.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
  • It's genuinely wonderful/staggering.

"we've been affected most by covid", he says as the lower leagues got called off this week after they returned from a Dubai trip that was paid for by their bottomless pit of cash. Top class.
  • Sterling. Lol
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Kane scored in the 25th minute.
    His 25th header to complete the trio of at least 25 headers, left foot goals and right foot goals.

Third player to do it in the prem after Cole and Fowler.

Another dubious record for the otherwise empty Spurs trophy cabinet.
  • Kane has been a phenomenal headerer of the ball this year. His defensive duty had been off the chart.
  • As it stands 4 points seperate 1st to 6th. Nuts
  • Kane has been a phenomenal headerer of the ball this year. His defensive duty had been off the chart.

Hope he has decent health insurance.
  • So how's it going? What's our possession Vs Fulham at home, I predict 47%

I see a goal has been scored. Did we defend for the remaining 75 mins?
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Higgins just put in a blinding frame.
  • So how's it going? What's our possession Vs Fulham at home, I predict 47% I see a goal has been scored. Did we defend for the remaining 75 mins?
    We just conceded.

Im not watching so no idea what's going on, just over 50% possession.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    We should have had two or three by now to be fair, but still far to defensive.
  • Sounds about right. José is a genius. José is a winner. League cup defeat Vs man city in the final but he sure will kick up a big fuss after the match.

What a shambles. We should have sold every player who complained about Poch as a lesson for the rest, one by one, started again. I'll take 17th and a vision, a style, a future, a culture, over cynical, anti football, grind-a-draw shite. God I hate Mourinho.
  • Yeah but you don't understand football. Have you ever played it?
  • regmcfly wrote:

Oh and btw, that's them now furloughed the U18s, that could've been paid easily with the reported 250k cost of the Dubai trip.

Just one normal day of Ladbrokes, that is all I ask.
  • I love Jose.

We all love jose when hes not managing our teams.
  • How have palace managed to wangle a blue and red away kit?!(
  • I can’t believe Leno had the gall to prevent such a wonderful goal from Palace. What a fab move.
  • I can’t believe Leno had the gall to prevent such a wonderful goal from Palace. What a fab move.

I am cross.

Re: the kit, it’s predominantly black, isn’t it? If we’d sworn the white equivalent, they’d have been more of a clash.
  • It’s just weird that all of palaces kits are a variation on red and blue which is a little bit against the spirit of the thing.

The way arsenal play now they could really do with Giroud.
  • I feel like for the number of chances Benteke gets he’d get more just by accident.

Arsenal have got worse since they took maitland Niles off.
  • Rooney now permanent manager at Derby, and retires from playing.
    I've paid no attention to whether they've done better since he's been in charge or not, but the cynic in me wonders if he'll still be manager by the end of the season given they're bottom 3 and a takeover expected in coming weeks.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • So, the Newcastle players want to play with a back 5, even though their biggest problem is up front.

I imagine Callum Wilson isn't one of those wedded to the Benitez formation.
  • Higgins vs Sullivan is all kinds of impressive.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Four centuries in a row.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • So, the Newcastle players want to play with a back 5, even though their biggest problem is up front.

I imagine Callum Wilson isn't one of those wedded to the Benitez formation.

I suspect they're probably going back to the last time they had an actual system. Formation is kind of irrelevant if there's no system or style of play to support it.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I think you’re toast if you’re playing a back six versus sheffield. Desperate non ambition.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!