regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Saturday seems to be the day I get to play games most during, and I was wondering if that was the case for others.

I do line up particular games for a Saturday to give them the space they need, and was wondering if others did the same

If so, what's Yr Saturday game each week?

This week I am Hitman 3
  • I only do gamesing on Saturday and Sunday, yeah. Haven't played anything for a couple of weeks tho, tempted by either Cuphead or a Megaman remake today.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I spent 2 hours in bed this morning having a couple cups of coffee while playing Slay the Spire.

Last few weeks it’s been GoW, so deciding on what to play next. Have Before the Storm downloaded as a change before jumping back into something else bigger. So that will be my main hame for the next couple weekends.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    My Saturday mornings have been as much 3D Mario as I can do until C awakes.
  • What is weekend?
    All Div knows is endless same.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I get to play between 10 and midnight when I've got the energy. I'd love some Saturday day gaming. Maybe when I've retired.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    What is weekend? All Div knows is endless same.

I read that as endless anime.
  • I'm spoilt with my game time at the moment. I can't work from home, and for various reasons I arrive at work over two hours before the post does, which we work from. So there's Switch time (or other various forms of dossing) available every day betwen 6.50am and 9.20ish, not counting Thurs when I 'WFH' on a rota. So most of my gaming is done early on weekdays, or in Saturday morning co-op sessions with my daughter.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    What is weekend? All Div knows is endless same.

I read that as endless anime.
    Oh god thats about the only way it could be worse.

• EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Weekend is often when I have a good sit down with a lengthy JRPG such as Persona 5, Xenoblade Chronicles etc.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I get an hour an evening if I'm lucky to play something after the kids are in bed.

Weekends are pretty much impossible.
    Stupid parenting...
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    Weekend is often when I have a good sit down with a lengthy JRPG such as Persona 5, Xenoblade Chronicles etc.
    I would kill for that opportunity.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I tried Pillars of Eternity 2, lasted about an hour then cracked the Vanquish remaster to bring me back up. Class.

Might go for a drive next.
  • My gaming time used to only be the time after wife and kids went to bed, if i could be bothered. Mainly for tv access but also just cos with all the kids activities, I'd feel guilty off playing games instead of spending time with them when home together.
    However the combo of lockdown and kids getting a bit older (with tvs in their room) has freed both the tv and my guilt so I've prob gamed more in the last couple of months during their waking hours than i prob had in the last 10 years
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Destiny 2, same as every other day.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Thanks to Game Pass rewards I am now enjoying Dishono(u)red 2.
  • regmcfly wrote:

How the fuck are you awake with time to play games before the baby??
  • I mean awake before the baby not playing games before the baby.  I'm guessing he's not quite ready for Hitman just yet.
  • For some reason I associate Saturday gaming with playing Mario. I think I played through both galaxy games on Saturday sessions, although that was a while back.

I’ve been enjoying getting some game time in with the boy now he can actually control stuff. We got through 5 levels of portal 2 earlier. Although I rage quit after he kept killing me.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I miss playing games in the day. A few minutes of Forza with the boy here and there because he's obsessed by cars, but that's it.

My gaming each week is pretty much a few games of Apex or Project Winter on a Friday night. Tuesdays too now due to forum games.
  • I've been playing Black Mesa on my new laptop all fucking day today and I'm loving it. I'm in the unusual position of never having played the original, so this feels almost like an expansion pack to Half Life 2 for me. It's quite something what they've done here. Brilliant game.
  • E and I finished Donut County earlier so, uh, I guess my Saturday game is Donut County.
  • I can't wait for the Covid vaccine to allow lockdown to lift in the summer, just so my wife can take the kids to visit her parents and leave me home alone for a few days so I can play something during the day
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Saturday seems to be the day I get to play games most during, and I was wondering if that was the case for others.

I do line up particular games for a Saturday to give them the space they need, and was wondering if others did the same

If so, what's Yr Saturday game each week?

This week I am Hitman 3

I have been Wolfenstein 2 on a Saturday recently, I'm more of a single player gamer on Sat with Friday being MP.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:

My body wakes me up at around 5am
  • Unlikely wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    I've been baffled a few times by people on here mentioning gaming with babies. A few badgers talked about gaming during night-feeds which I just can't comprehend. I get that every baby is different and every routine is different too. But the night-feeding I used to do involved me staggering to the kitchen at 4am, preparing the bottle in a state of semi-consciousness, staggering back to the bedroom, feeding baby in a state of semi-consciousness, plonking baby back in cot and falling the fuck back to sleep in exhaustion. I can't wrap my head around firing the Switch up in that situation.
  • I played Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons with baby E asleep on me but after that I think she was two before I got near the Xbox again, and that was only to play Costume Quest 2 because I was still a wreck.  I still can't join FNF.
  • I started Brothers a while ago, dragged a cart around for 5 minutes. Does it get good?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    It was enjoyable. And short.
  • Scout wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    I've been baffled a few times by people on here mentioning gaming with babies. A few badgers talked about gaming during night-feeds which I just can't comprehend. I get that every baby is different and every routine is different too. But the night-feeding I used to do involved me staggering to the kitchen at 4am, preparing the bottle in a state of semi-consciousness, staggering back to the bedroom, feeding baby in a state of semi-consciousness, plonking baby back in cot and falling the fuck back to sleep in exhaustion. I can't wrap my head around firing the Switch up in that situation.

I used to stay up for the night feed until 12am playing Battlefield 2 and Ghost Recon, then get a few hours sleep until the 4am feed.
  • So good I posted it twice
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!