ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    A place to discuss your gots, wants and what the fucks, yes you Jeremy Scott

Was in adidas discount store the other week, good job I want the new house I could easily have left with 5 or 6 pairs. ObyO Forest Hills, Silas, loads of zixers. Tried to justify a pair of the crepes they did with Ransom on the basis I might wear them to work. Finally settled on these

DSC_0026.jpg

Superskates, for the mountains. Though some will remember I've a thing for boot crossovers

Anyway, carry on please gents. How you feel about the Jordan price increase? Insert other trainer talk here
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Guys I think I found Crocs 2.0
  • ...apparently my session has timed out B

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Me too, pic or nu linky please
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • I haven't seen anything in MONTHS worth bothering with. Although I did see some red leather AF1s this morning that had me hovering over the cart button.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Trainers seem to have gone back to grey tones as of late. I like colourful shit, where is the shiny stuff dam it!?!
  • Ugh. And now?
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Look at that precision water-collecting perforation on them dunce daps. Smashing.
  • Working and oh my so worth it I did a snort
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I want a few pairs of Macbeths, the vegan kind.  Selection is limited.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • nice nick. I'm getting somewhat disollutioned with the ones i'm seeing in shops. My last pair were a pair of those converse with the foldy down bits i got on sale from footlocker (35?) which was ok as i was prepared to pay 50 a month or two before but didn't buy em as the weather was still shit.

Dont any of you use nikeid? I dont think i'll really buy trainers again unless i'm picking the colours.

Will be getting some new ones on the 1st of June and some for my wife too. Not matching obv.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Pondering these:
    Langley-Black-Wu-Hero.png
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I like those, Skerret.  You have my full support (but not my money) should you choose to buy them.
    Get schwifty.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    The most useful kind of support would be financial support...

I also want a pair of Winstons, but they only seem available from the UK.  Shame I have no contacts there.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Those are pretty damn sweet. I'm browsing their site now for some birthday kicks.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Recently bought the Nike Roshe Run in black which are possibly the lightest most comfortable trainers ever.
    nike-roshe-run-springsummer-2012-4.jpeg

I was wearing my red Air Max 1's that were retroed a few years ago this weekend, not worn them too much so still nice and new-ish looking.
  • Wow you can get 'em fixed? Got an orange and cream pair that need some love.
  • New Nike releases

560079_10150979866362664_174923277663_12152555_2087111926_n.jpg
  • I think the last pair'd look nice without that mucus sole.
  • I think my Gazelle fetish is getting out of hand, just bought the grey ones and am debating which colour to order next.
    7220569704_0cbe5734e1.jpg
  • Lovely, I prefer Sambas and I really need a new pair and a suede brush to look after them with.
  • I go through phases, had a Superstar phase, followed by a Samba one, now I'm all about the Gazelless.

OG style anyway, the 2's just don't do it for me.
  • I'm currently rocking these babies:
    Adidas Jonbee

spacer.gif spacer.gif 41WsYvrwRKL._SX395_.jpg
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I have orange Adidas Superstars, this an id/design it yourself thing. Need to order some new ones, these are getting dirty and worn. Love the superstars, got some amazing red-pearly glittery ones 10 years ago, never found them again. Miss those a lot. This is why you should never draw on your shoes, they always get to a point when it starts to look silly.

Current ones go perfectly with the orange Vespa, am now seriously considering ordering a red-white-blue adidas windbreaker jacket, can't get more Holland-ish I think. Orange helmet in stead of a red one might make it better though...
  • Campus 80's, which seem to have fallen victim to the trend for faux-aging.

ece67__zoom19.jpg

I'm guessing the horrid yellowing scrubs off, if it's anything like the similar effect used by Nike it should do. There's a few other colours too, some of them far too garish to consider. The ones I bought a few years ago had really good suede quality compared to most of the flimsy re-issues churned out.

adidas-mita-sneakers-campus-80s-ss12.jpg

Don't like the black ones.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I like old shoes, but why oh why bother with that yellow shit, does me noggin in
  • I've seen 30 year old Adidas look better than that.
  • Buying footwear is annoying, being as no stores ever have my size (14 UK). So I randomly buy shoes online. Annoyingly I bought some Air Max 2009s and they were the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. Have since bought the 2011s and a leather version and they're nowhere near as nice.

Doesn't make sense, yo'.

EDIT: I've owned a pair of these bad boys since 2004. Only just becoming worn to the point of no return

11501537_l.jpg
    Probably the greatest all-around shoe I've ever worn, and I'm just about to order a new pair. Only £16.
‹ Previous1234567167

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!