Mobile Gaming (iOS/Android/Other)
  • Okay, scrap that then.

Will go for the goals thing then.
  • Back on NSS. It's a lot better on the pad than it is on a phone.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • oh bruv, you can't drop that. If i start playing this on my ipad i'll probably get a divorce.

Absolutely smashing it on the iphone though. Just won everything with man city. Trying to get the 100 goals with england.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • mk64 wrote:
    oh bruv, you can't drop that. If i start playing this on my ipad i'll probably get a divorce. Absolutely smashing it on the iphone though. Just won everything with man city. Trying to get the 100 goals with england.

It's true. The passing is no longer broken, everything is a whole lot more accurate, plus it looks better.
    I'm only in the conference and got 2 10/10s in a row and am generally awesome, I wasn't anywhere near awesome on the iPhone.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    The fact that the iPad is a little bit more than a big iPhone (well it is and it isn't) came as a welcome surprise.

The iPad apps are just that much better and couple this with the screen and you've got win, win!
  • No offence, but you can't be as good as you say you are if you've played it as much as you say you have and have and have only just gotten 'star man' twenty times in one season.

Edit:  I take too long to type.
  • Yeah, tbh I find NSS (on iPhone) so easy it's getting really tedious.  I started a new career to get into the international thing and in the 13 games I've played so far I've had 12 10s and 12 star mans.  I doubt I'll pursue it much further.
  • Got the final achievement on NSS now (the 100 international goals. It took me 106 matches)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Infinity Blade 2 better stay at 2 quid until after I get paid.
  • I got the 50 int goals this morning.

I find it pretty easy on the phone tbh. I win everything even with shit teams, score wonder goals and get star man all the time.

Will post an epic comeback in a min.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Moments like this (to win the league).

rrjrdx.png
  • Why blank the name out?
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Maybe using a real name? My chap Bert Simpleton just had a mediocre season with Manu after winning everything the season before, winning the Euros with Scotland made up for it. This game is a timesink - I find it impossible to put down.
    Things can only get better.
  • cause its my second name. Just got my end of year stats.. They're awesomz.

120qe5l.png
  • You don't have to start a new career to get International games, folks.  It's just that there's not a World Cup every summer.
  • I played about three seasons and wasn't picked. I thought it might have been due to my age (in my last save). You sure its not just that they've patched it?
  • Anyone know any Mobile Game developers? I need one for a client of mine. Please PM me. fanks
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • I know one - a friend - his company is in Hong Kong tho.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • mk64 wrote:
    You sure its not just that they've patched it?
    Yup.  One update, the one which introduced International games, and it worked for me after the second year.  You should've played another season; World Cups aren't every three years either. ;-)
  • Probably a silly question, is Machinarium any good?
  • Despite scoring 72 games in a season for Newcastle, I was left on the bench because of my "poor form".

Typical southern bias by the England manager. Is this how it's going to be, Roy, is it? You can shove it.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    Probably a silly question, is Machinarium any good?
    I have it, rarely play it. It's very much like the other ones, I forget their names.  I never worked out why they're not painfully dull, when they should be, but they're not nearly as good as we all think they are.  I include me in that.
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    Sasukekun wrote:
    Probably a silly question, is Machinarium any good?
    I have it, rarely play it. It's very much like the other ones, I forget their names.  I never worked out why they're not painfully dull, when they should be, but they're not nearly as good as we all think they are.  I include me in that.
    Huh?

Machinarium is awesome.
  • There was a point and click I had on the iPhone a while back and it was awesome, can't remember the name. I hope Machinarium is at least half as good.
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    mk64 wrote:
    You sure its not just that they've patched it?
    Yup.  One update, the one which introduced International games, and it worked for me after the second year.  You should've played another season; World Cups aren't every three years either. ;-)

Three years, one one expect either a world cup or euros.

Either way. New profile is far better now I've started with skills.
  • So, I got 'Gauge' off the back of the EDGE review (9/10)...

...I don't really understand how they came to that.
  • Same, maybe it require repeated play?
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    Same, maybe it require repeated play?

Maybe - but I was expecting some kind of 'aha' that would keep me hooked - ive tried it a few times and it's just a bit too simple for me - I understand the appeal of a quick fix game on IOS, I just feel this is maybe a step too far (in my opinion).
  • Worms 2: Armageddon is 69p at the moment. I've grabbed it
  • Me too. Also Prose With Bros is 69 atm, here's the EDGE review. It seems pretty good but it really needs to be played with friends and contacts because waiting for a random player match takes ages.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!