Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    He looks like fucking Rango.
  • United can still come back into this. Poor from them after the first ten minutes.

Kompany's in danger of another red card if he even looks at a United player.
  • Surely tonight is irrelevent?

Next season, the Saints will destroy both teams!

Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • 5 minutes injury time ? WTF !!!!!
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Optajoe wrote:
    "0 - Man Utd failed to have a shot on target in a Premier League game for the first time since May 16th 2009 (v Arsenal). Feeble."

Wow.
  • Get in.

Watch them blow it on Sunday now. 

Credit to Mancini for giving it back to Fergie as well.
  • I'll bet Utd still win the league though.

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Frosty said:

Optajoe wrote:
    "0 - Man Utd failed to have a shot on target in a Premier League game for the first time since May 16th 2009 (v Arsenal). Feeble."

Wow.

Wow, that says more than the scoreline  does.
  • I could easily see City choking in one of their final games. Even though they are against Newcastle and QPR. 

Bradley Wiggins is busy winning everything he enters which may bode well for le tour provided he's planned his season properly. The Giro starts next week (I think it's next week) which I'm really looking forward to. The fact it's so early in the year makes for some ridiculous conditions, and obviously the harder you make a stage race the better for the spectator (the TV spectator that is). 
    GT: Knight640

• Knight said:

Even though they are against Newcastle

Even though? Top of the form table even after disaster at Wigan, not lost at home to any of the other teams in the top 8, played Man Utd & Liverpool off the park. Doubt Mancini's expecting a walkover.

Also, this thread title is ridiculous.
  • 4 o'clock news conference with Woy and the FA. 

Maybe its just for the Summer. It will probably be a 2 year, 2 tournament job though.

At least no one will expect anything from England at the Euros. And he's not necessarily a much worse choice than Redknapp. 
  • Cheers Larry.

Don't understand the fuss about Hodgson getting the job over Redknapp.

Would've been interesting to see if Spurs got relegated / flirted with administration like every other club Redknapp has left up shit creek financially, but he's been relegated more times than he's won anything (1 FA Cup with Portsmouth when they were spending beyond their means - totally unconnected to 'Arry getting 10% on all transfers).

Hopefully that's Gerrard's England career over, if he has the bottle to drop Terry from the squad as well it'll be a bonus.
  • Roy is without a doubt my favorite premier league manager. The way he saved and completely turned around that Fulham team was remarkable.
  • There's far too much Sport for one thread. I always felt guilty about talking football and ruining discussions about F1, Tennis, Snooker, etc.

Also, I no longer want Golf inflicted upon my person, Give that shit it's own thread.

On Topic: I'd be pissed if I was a Spurs fan, right now. Came so close to getting red of that media whore of a manager.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • Obviously a huge amount of journo's are disappointed their man didn't get the job.

Having watched Woy's unveiling press conference it was pretty unfair that half the questions were about Harry Redknapp. 
  • Roy never stood a chance at Liverpool (club on the decline, owners on the way out, no (significant) money for transfers, Dalglish hovering in the background), and I fear for his chances with England.

A shame really, he seems a decent chap, and has proven himself to be a good manager elsewhere.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Oh, I missed it. I may go on Twitter and moan about the line of questioning, though. He's taken on a bloody hard job has Hodgson. Fingers crossed he drops Terry.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I was in the pub last night and was shouting on the fight between Mancini and Ferguson. That would have been amazing. 
  • Pleased to see Sterling on the bench for Liverpool tonight. I hope he's given a chance.
  • Not a huge shock though, Larry, eh?
  • Fuck me, this game is so poor.

The guy on the stream I'm watching has just changed channels. Can't blame him.

Now he's watching Stoke v Everton in German, frankly I'm tempted to stick with it.
  • Stephen Hendry has announced his decision to retire from professional snooker, it has just been reported on Radio 5 Live.
  • Stephen Hendry has announced his decision to retire from professional snooker, it has just been reported on Radio 5 Live.

You've even beaten Sky Sports News to the Hendry news
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    How old is he?
  • Liverpool 0 Fulham 1

Match Report: Fucking shite.
  • I don't think anyone posted about the B&B in the sports thread on Blurum so I think you're safe from Plan M spam.

But really, Dalglish to go?  I know I'd be chasing him.
  • Well, the league campaign's been a total disaster. Shameful. At home especially. 

And the transfers last summer were terrible, Stuart Downing seems to have developed some kind of cloaking ability .... and if tonight was a chance for the second string to show what they've got to offer, god helps us. The embarrassing Suarez affair looks more ill-thought out and moronic everytime you look at it. 

So it's not looking great. 

Maybe Dalglish will sense things aren't going to plan and step down, or step up to a 'director of football' type deal (whatever they do). It would've been romantic to see him roll back the years and get us firing again, but probably not that realistic.

I'm still well up for smashing Chelsea on Saturday. Whether the players are is a different matter.

I don't mind Plan M, in short doses.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!