Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Not how you're thinking, you dirty minded old waif.
  • Not how you're thinking, you dirty minded old waif.

Digging a hole big enough for a wheelchair? :)
  • Burst a blister today, lovely feeling.

Feels kinda pyrrhic when I've had to excise chunks of foot-leather to get at it.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Not how you're thinking, you dirty minded old waif.
    Digging a hole big enough for a wheelchair? :)

hahaha
  • I was out for dinner and the cinema with friends last night.  After dinner I started getting stomach cramps.  It felt like I was about to have a massive dose of the shits, but not much would come.  Had to leave the film at one point.  On the way home I started feeling weak and tingly.  Straight to bed when I got in, woke up four hours later, dizzy, feverish.  Right now the fever has mostly gone, but I'm still a bit weak and light-headed when I have to stand up.  And my sweat absolutely reeks.

So much for enjoying my weekend off in the sunshine.
  • Oooh, nae luck mate. sounds well nasty.
    In other news, my sinuses are about to fecking explode.

:(

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Glass of salty water up the nose and two paracetamol. Up fine in the morn. Did it myself yesterday.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    My ankle has been incredibly painful for the last week or so.

Not much I can do really, I walk constantly at work and if you don't work, you don't get paid. I'm gearing up for P90X too so I'm just waiting for it to stop hurting.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Redbull and Lemsip...genius.
  • I have hayfever.  Everyone give at least one shit.
  • Boo to hayfever. You may have two of my shits.
  • @Nick. Weird thing is...it actually tastes really nice!

go figure

g.man
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Oooh, nae luck mate. sounds well nasty. In other news, my sinuses are about to fecking explode. :(

g.man

See if you can get Otrivine in your Chemist. Fucking magic stuff. Clears anything. Nasal spray!
  • Been using that. It certainly helps a bit.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    I've got Atopic Eczema so my Nose is constantly fucking blocked along with other things.... Got a steroidal spray for it recently which has been helping alot with breathing :P -- Hope it clears for you soon. I know how annoying it can be.
  • A few days ago I started waking up with blocked ears, it cleared after about an hour of so, but was still rather annoying. Reckon it is my ears filling with wax, so bought some of that Otex stuff, and it seemed to be working except today my ears have not cleared at all.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    I thought I had eczema on palms of my hands, but my doctor friend said it was pustulo something something. Basically little tiny blisters that start watery then go hard and brown then peel. It's not majorly gross but I'm starting to get kinda self conscious about it. I've had it on and off for years but at the moment it won't go away. He said all I could do was moisturise, which I fucking hate doing. He also said stopping smoking would help. My real doctor said stopping that would help my stomach as well. I'm beginning to think there's a conspiracy.

I have exactly the same things, just on my left index finger though. However, saying that this is currently the longest period of time I've gone without them in the past few years. I find that they'd appear almost overnight if I was ever using any sort of cleaning product without gloves.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Yeah, my left index and middle has always been the worst area, which un-coincidentally is where I hold my fags.

Touch wood but it seems like the worst of it is clearing up now.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    Yeah, my left index and middle has always been the worst area, which un-coincidentally is where I hold my fags. Touch wood but it seems like the worst of it is clearing up now.

I can't even blame it on smoking as I've never smoked. I guess it's just a case of trying to work out what causes it and avoiding it.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • I have these bumpy itchy bits on the side of my index finger and sometimes on the side of my foot too. When they get itchy, god damn are they itchy. Sounds like the ones you lot get aren't this though?

It was way worse last year. I had them all over my body. I'd wake up, and a 30cm squared patch of my arm or leg or back would be completely white and enflamed, and itched like nothing I've ever felt. On days when I thought it was fine, suddenly my arm would look like I'd held it in a bush of nettles for five minutes, and feel the same.

I got a referral to a dermatologist from my GP, luckily my gf's work has Bupa cover for me , so I didn't have to pay hundreds. The unfortunate truth this guy told me was that it could be '100,000 different things that cause this type of dermatitis'. He gave me some hardcore anithistimines and told me to moisturise 4 times a day. Not exactly convenient to strip naked in the office twice a day, so two times it was. He asked if I wanted to have a blood test - I was confused at being asked, surely if it could help it was worth doing? The reason he asked was because there was something like a 0.1% chance the test would show directly what was causing the reaction.

After a few months, it just went away. It was really affecting my mental health, but ironically I think stress might have caused it. I'd left my job of 4.5 years to try something new, and the manager I had there was clearly insecure an power mad, and took all of this out on me.

During the time I was leaving that place, it started to clear up. My old job got in touch to offer me a better position, and that's where I'm sitting now, typing this instead of working ; )
  • A few days ago I started waking up with blocked ears, it cleared after about an hour of so, but was still rather annoying. Reckon it is my ears filling with wax, so bought some of that Otex stuff, and it seemed to be working except today my ears have not cleared at all.
    You could get your ears syringed to clear out any crap that's backed-up in there and then see how you go from there?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    This is the one I have

http://skinchannel.com/psoriasis/pustulosis-palmaris-et-plantaris/

A wonderfully camp name I'm sure you'll agree.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Well, tha' was the worst nights sleep I've had in living memory.  Sinuses blocked completely, to the point where the pressure has caused a vicious headache behind my right eye that has so far lasted for ten hours.  Hoarse, wracking cough kicked in around 1am and the hallucinations began.  Eyes watering, nose and lips chafed, completely exhausted and in lots of pain.  Fuck.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Yikes.

And I get that contact dermatitis thing with the little fluid filled bumps too. Know I shouldn't squeeze them but it's just too damn annoying knowing they're there. Had a small patch of them on the back of my hand and scrubbed them all away leaving a right mess.

Here's a pic of the aftermath http://i.imgur.com/5z37n.jpg
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Woop, just woke up, it's 1pm.  Not much better.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    You could get your ears syringed to clear out any crap that's backed-up in there and then see how you go from there?

Am considering this. The bottle says to use for 3-4 days, so if it's not cleared by tomorrow I'll go see the doc.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I think I have swine flu.  How long do I have?
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    About five minutes.
    Get schwifty.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!