Mobile Gaming (iOS/Android/Other)
‹ Previous1234567132
  • Ok! Recommendations, inevitable links to toucharcade articles, links to App Store deals, discussion, all found here.

This week, I 'ave been mostly playing...

Logo Quiz Game.

Fuck my life. I can't help it.

Ok now you do better.
  • New Star Soccer still taking up significant amounts of my time, even though I've won everything and bought every property and vehicle.

It's hard to stop after just a few games, I seem to end up playing half a season.

Plenty of flaws with it still, lack of a Champions League variant is disappointing. Hopefully updates add even more to it.
  • Ooh. Tell me, will I have to make any In-App Purchases to really get something out of it?
  • Career mode, 69p.

After that it's just optional stuff like weather packs (barely worth it to be honest) and in game currency (again, don't bother).
  • Most people have already played/got it but the original Infinity Blade is only 69p just now. It's well worth that
    Just one more thing...
  • Spider HD is cheap at the moment too. I recently got an iPad but seem to spend more time on Draw Something than anything else.
  • Jetpack Joyride is still my iOS game of choice.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Ian said:

Spider HD is cheap at the moment too. I recently got an iPad but seem to spend more time on Draw Something than anything else.

Username plox!!
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Ian said:

Spider HD is cheap at the moment too. I recently got an iPad but seem to spend more time on Draw Something than anything else.

Thanks for that, might get it even though I have it on iPhone. I like it.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Waking Mars is down to £1.99. Bought!
  • New Star Soccer still taking up significant amounts of my time, even though I've won everything and bought every property and vehicle.

It's hard to stop after just a few games, I seem to end up playing half a season.

Plenty of flaws with it still, lack of a Champions League variant is disappointing. Hopefully updates add even more to it.

I get occasional emails from the developer from of when I signed up with the PC version, Got one yesterday saying an update is coming soon with World Cup and Champions League.
    Live & PSN: bombproofduck
  • I get occasional emails from the developer from of when I signed up with the PC version, Got one yesterday saying an update is coming soon with World Cup and Champions League.

CL & WC = Woof!
    Was pure crack addiction for the first 4 days then it all gets a bit repetitive - can't wait for an update though.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • This week, I 'ave been mostly playing...

Logo Quiz Game.

I'm on the last set if logos. Missed quite a few on the way. Namely all the fucking skiiing and snowboarding related ones. What's up with that shit?! Oh. And some of the American fag ones.
  • I got some zombie choose-your-own-adventure game last night. It was free, might still be, it's worth an hour of your life. Can't remember the name.

I'm so helpful.
  • I'm playing logos and nss.

Recommended nss to colleagues last week. "champman + sensi" I said. Seems they like it too :)

Scored a 51.6 the other day. Also my first game with 4 or 5 goals. Will post a pic tomorrow.

I love nss. Got all Cheevos apart from 20 man o match in a season and one other.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • NSS stats. All achievements, goal - 52.3, pass - 38.7.  393 goals in 440 appearances.

Cisse, eat your heart out.
  • Was that 2nd play through?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG

It'd be nice to have a trophy room you can see what you've won in your career. Also it seems like you can carry on playing in your 50's which is a bit unrealistic. 

Hopefully the update will add some more life to it, International football sounds good and maybe some more lifestyle options. Bought everything I possibly could ages ago so that side of the game died out quite quickly for me.

I think 67 goals in a season was my record.
  • That's some epic stats. Will post mine tomorrow. So far I think I have the longest pass. A replay or save goal feature would be nice. More stuff to buy. More tactics. Basically everything which is in the sequels for pc :) the transfer system is weird too. I'm playing out of my skin for Barca and then I'm getting sold to a 2n division French team....
  • First play through. I did play a season for Lille though, where I sucked. They hated me over there.
  • ok, career stats.. image

and best game stats;image

• Sorry, which game is this? Please.
  • NSS, new star soccer, Championship manager meets sensible soccer.
  • Cool, thank you.
  • Ski Safari.

I was tempted to get that this morning.
    Looks a lot like Tiny Wings.
    I bought Spellsword the other day, it's pretty similar to Super Crate Boy or Muffin Knight but different at the same time, nice retro 8 Bit styling and very addictive even when you can't clear a mission.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'm now hopelessly addicted to New Star Soccer. Thanks for that...
  • Me too!
  • It wears off, don't worry.
  • Super Stickman Golf is really quite good, loads of courses (pretty well-designed, many are really evil), sharp physics, powerups, and up to 4 player multiplayer (online and local). The multiplayer is pretty crazy, it's everyone playing at once, first person to sink the ball wins. My gamecentre id is Aphex Tractor if you want to play.
  • Currently playing an old fashioned rpg, Avadon, by spiderweb software.

Have only put in half an hour but it seems to work fine with a touch screen interface, bodes well for the baldurs gate ports due later this year.

Quite expensive at 10 Australian dollars, can't speak for the quality just yet but looks promising.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
‹ Previous1234567132

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!