PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Vale me.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Oh you're still here.  Get G to knock you up one of his patented lemsip/Red Bull combos.
    Get schwifty.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Little short of decapitation is going to provide much relief I fear.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    To top it off I think my girlfriend's car has just been stolen after stopping off for soup on her way to visit me.  Faaaarkenel.
  • You and your fucking soup and jizz.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • That was the plan.
  • I was painting outside all day yesterday, standing to paint and then lugging all my shit around to find the next spot. Everything hurts today.... eyes, shoulders, back, feet... Jesus. I still went to the gym this morning though and fuckin' smashed it, Hoo-rAW.
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    If you replace 'gym' with 'Jim', that sentence is hella disturbing.

Poor darth.
  • His rock-hard glutes presented a mighty challenge RE "entry" but there aint been a door I couldn't kick down yet.
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • eh just the usual
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Well that's my BLC come back up.

EDIT: @Turts, but still applies to Gunn.
  • I keep getting prangs in what I fear may be my heart, but I did bust my rib Monday so am hoping its just that....time will tel.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I can't remember the official name, but there's a bit of tissue where you ribs join the bit in the centre of the chest that has to flex. It can get irritated fairly easily and is the most common reason people present to A&E with chest pains.

I had it once and after having an X-ray the doctor prescribed a 3 (or 5, I forget) day course of Nurofen to take the inflammation down.

You should obviously seek professional advice but chances are there's nothing to worry about.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Poor darth.

Where is he anyway?
    Get schwifty.
  • In my basement.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I hope you're feeding him properly.
    Get schwifty.
  • Yeah Ive torn the cartlidge in my ribs a few times, Im pretty sure thats what it is. I just like to worry
  • I'm hobbling like an old woman.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Hulka T wrote:
    I keep getting prangs in what I fear may be my heart, but I did bust my rib Monday so am hoping its just that....time will tel.

I got that. Turned out it was an ulcer from taking anti-inflammatories.
  • Oh shit on a stick, thats what Ive been taking!
  • I sometimes feel like someone is constricting my heart/lungs with a spiderweb made of steel wiring. Is that normal?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I get the heart thing too, rarely happens now my blood pressure is nearly under control, though.
  • I sometimes feel like someone is constricting my heart/lungs with a spiderweb made of steel wiring. Is that normal?

Depends if youre doing some serious S&M at the time bro. :)
  • Hulka T wrote:
    Oh shit on a stick, thats what Ive been taking!

I'm on Diclofenac. It's rough on the stomach, apparently. I suffered intense stabbing pains in my heart area right around to the same point on my back for over a year until it stopped me getting any sleep. Get an Omeprazole prescription.

• Yeah I was prescribed diclofenac a few years ago, took just one and it messed my stomach up so bad. 12 hours of severe burning pain. I avoid NSAIDs like the plague, now. If you have h.pylori in yo' stomach, and a lot of people do have it with no symptoms, then NSAIDs will give them an opening to bury into your stomach wall and cause an ulcer.
  • I went a bit heavy on the NSAIDs for a couple of weeks when I injured my back and it fucked up my stomach badly.  GPs gave me omeprazole (and other variants) but all that did was mask some of the more painful symptoms without resolving the underlying digestive issue.  Eventually, after 18 months or so of toing and froing to the GPs without my health improving (and a battery of inconclusive tests later), I sought out a medicinal herbalist and was cured within four weeks.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    What herbs do you take for a shitty stomach? I need some.
  • I'm not sure what half of them were to be honest - Herby guy just made up a tincture and I took it twice a day for a month.  Food-wise, broccoli and fennel particularly seemed to help restore healthy digestive function.
    Some of these ring a bell too.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Hm, I probably need something stronger.
  • I wouldn't know.  My symptoms were pretty intolerable even with omeprazole and a ridiculously exclusive diet yet not serious enough to require any further intervention by the GPs apparently.  A reputable herbalist may work wonders but it comes at a cost and there's no guarantee of success.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!