Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • nike_airepic_120420-r1.jpeg
    large.jpg
    large.jpg

I love Epic's but neither of these colourways do much for me. Probably be about fifty different colours coming out over the next year or so, so I'll wait for something better. Horrid yellowing seems to be catching on everywhere. 

ZX500's get another reboot in the summer for some consortium thing:

adidas-originals-zx-500-consortium-1.jpg
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    ... and being the sucker I am for zixers I'll likely partake
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • You into Questars?
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • This thread is almost as bad gay as that other one about perfume for men.
  • last kicks I bought were Jordan 4 cement retros.

air-jordan-iv-2012-whitecement-grey-retro-preview-1.jpg

They changed the shade of grey from the original to be much darker and so the speckles aren't so clear which isn't so nice.  And the logo on the back was changed too.  Still one of the nicest, clean sneaker designs of all time, I do like em.
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    You into Questars?

They often have too many colours thrown at them, but the shoe itself is fine
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • adidas-samba-2-0.jpg 
    Just bought my first ever pair of Sambas. Love them.
  • cockbeard wrote:
    You into Questars?

They often have too many colours thrown at them, but the shoe itself is fine

Tru dat. I actually had these

Adidas-Questar-001A.jpg
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yeah, prime example Larry, though I'm suddenly thinking I'd like a pair of the first torsion zixers, 9000?

Welcome to the fold Euan, you'll soon have the whole colour palette covered like adored
  • Aye I'm gonna go for a green pair next I think, just to look like your stereotypical Celtic fan.
  • Moved on from Gazelle OG's to the Gazelle indoor now.

These presumably will be the first of many.
    adidas-gazelle.jpg?w=584&h=584
  • Starsky and Hutch.
  • AM 97 Batman edition

600297_198772736915709_1009423686_n.jpg
  • Batman wears kinky-boots don't he
  • Squash on Wednesdays with Toby Something.
  • AM 97 Batman edition

600297_198772736915709_1009423686_n.jpg

I can't see those looking good if you have big feet though.

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Contrariraririly I think chunky trainers only really work on the long of limb and paw.
  • My Gazelle OG addiction continues unababted.

Have pre-ordered these
    25-06-2012_adi_gazelle_red_detail1.jpg
    And these
    24.jpg
    And had a massive tantrum today when I saw these in office but they've already sold out of the 12's everywhere. Every pair of Gazelles sells out the 12's first but still they don't make any fucking more of them.
    21398221_z1.jpg
  • Went into a few shops today. Not seen anything nice in ages. More and more reason to continue designing them instead.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • got a bonus at the end of last month so i've bought these.

nike.jpg

Wanted something dark for the winter and something which doesn't look like i could've got them in jd sports. Hard with that colour scheme but still. When for the Hyp to get the funny material as opposed to leather.
  • I quite like that material choice. 

Colours make it look like an indoor football shoe, soz.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Last thing was a a sober but handsome pair of black captoe oxfords from Mr. Hare. He makes decent shoes that lad.
  • Brooks wrote:
    Last thing was a a sober but handsome pair of black captoe oxfords from Mr. Hare. He makes decent shoes that lad.

Pic?

And james, you're onto something there! :) It didn't occur to me. I hope they turn out ok.

• It'll be okay mate, just make sure you play lots of indoor footie or something. 

They'll probably look fine in real life man, I was only mucking about.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • mk64 wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Last thing was a a sober but handsome pair of black captoe oxfords from Mr. Hare. He makes decent shoes that lad.
    Pic?

Okay

Mr.-Hare-Miller-Oxfords-1.jpg
  • With tragic inevitability, since this thread last surfaced I've bought a pair of these.
    sizeImageMissing
    And as they were in the sale the other day I have since ordered these.
    sizeImageMissing
    and these.
    sizeImageMissing
    i need help.
  • How much are you paying and from where, I like the look of them and my Samba are getting a bit tired now.

I also quite predictably fancy these:

Nike-Pre-Montreal-Racer-VNTG-Fall-2012-1.jpg
    And by extension these: 

IMG_9718-e1328077298583.jpg
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Not a fan of yellow fake aging on shoes. They'll get there in their own time. If I want proper vintage, I'll go charity shopping, or that place in Manchester
  • I didn't realise that was the intention, yeah, I prefer them to be crisp white too.
  • Tempy wrote:
    How much are you paying and from where, I like the look of them and my Samba are getting a bit tired now.

RRP for Gazelle OG's is about £65

Those last 2 pairs were £36 & £46 in the Crooked Tongues sale. The adidas online store usually has some sort of 10/15/20% off codes on the go.

I usually either buy from adidas, Crooked Tongues, Size?, or End Clothing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!