Cricket Thread - Crickets (Tests, ODI, T20)
  • Hahaha. England in big trouble now Siddle is at the crease.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Balls.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Hahaha first hour was important
    Can-of-sprite
  • I'm not sure now if this is halarious or ridiculous?

This type of batting collapse is what i expect to see from our boys.
    Can-of-sprite
  • You can not have seen much of recent Australian batting skills™ in the past few years. Collapses of under 150 occur in roughly 50% of all innings. Collapses of under 100 runs are about a 1 in 5 event now.

I cannot remember the last time an Australian batsman got a century after Clarke's last double ton. I can't remember the last time the top 4 batsmen collectively reached 100.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    A poor show at best.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Will this be the the most hilarious Ashes series ever?

Do the Aussies have a team of Englishmen or something?
  • Batsmen Agar has outscored:

Watson
    Rogers
    Cowan
    Clarke

Hughes
    Smith
    Haddin
    Siddle
    Starc
    Pattinson
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Whew.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Vela wrote:
    Batsmen Agar has outscored: Watson Rogers Cowan Clarke Hughes Smith Haddin Siddle Starc Pattinson
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Striking the ball beautifully.
  • Lad can bat.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Vela wrote:
    Batsmen Agar has outscored: Watson Rogers Cowan Clarke Hughes Smith Haddin Siddle Starc Pattinson
  • Holy fuck.

He just outscored Clarke, Cowan, Siddle, Starc, Pattinson, Haddin COMBINED in one single shot.
  • I'm a curse, got up at noon and missed all the wickets from this morning, now this.
  • Agar will catch Hughes at this rate.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Piss off back to bed! I'll text when it's all over.
  • Only Bairstow, Trott, Hughes and Smith have outscored Agar this match.
  • Finn is a fucking liability here, get him off.
  • Vela wrote:
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    No number 11 has ever cracked 50 on debut.  We'll see about that.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Fucking hell!
  • Now he has surely been jinxed.
  • Finn is always a liability, he's a very expensive bowler - who can suddenly pull something out of nothing and bowl the best out.

But this is getting ridiculous. PITCH IT THE FUCK UP you stubborn lanky wanker
  • Lead all but gone, jesus Finn
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Finn aside, Agar can fucking BAT
  • Do think it's being a bit over-hyped though. Remember that we all thought Stuart Broad could bat, once.

This is a once-off flash in the pan - next innings he'll be lucky not to be out for a duck.
  • Hype or no, between him and Finn, England have all but lost any advantage.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Highest score by an 11 on debut.  I'm more worried about Hughes going out before his 50 tbh.  Here we go, cream it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Funkstain wrote:
    Do think it's being a bit over-hyped though. Remember that we all thought Stuart Broad could bat, once. This is a once-off flash in the pan - next innings he'll be lucky not to be out for a duck.
    To be fair, we'll take what we can get right now.  He's got a good range of shots and doesn't over extend himself.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!