ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Any readers of Japanese care to assist with a translation for me, got a review I'd love to read, google translate shat itself though

※SNUFFY SMILEのようなビニール袋と不織布の仕様で す。

イギリスのダービーの3コードバブルガムポップパンク トリオTHE ATOMSは2006年にリリースしていた13曲入 りアルバム。このバンド全然チェックしてなかったで す。Groovie Ghouliesのカバーアルバムに参加してたり してたようですが。

コーラスで参加していてやっぱり女性コーラス入るとい いですね。90'sポップパンクな直球な3コードポップパ ンクなんだけど、

バーも、バブルガムも、サーフも搭載していてう わ な コーラスがたまらない。

色も濃い曲あるんだけど、BEATNIK TERMITES、 QUEERS、LOS DI MAGGIOSなどなど3コードポップパン クファンは大好きでしょう。

ニューアルバムへと続く布石はすでに感じられます。

だまだMUTANT POP的!だけど好きでしょ?!(O)

視聴はないです。

てみてください。
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • It's mostly just a description, there's no real critical appraisal going on beyond suggesting some RIYLs. Is positive though.
  • Groovie Ghoulies, Beatnik Termites, Queers.

That there is a hearty cast of characters, point me towards this entertainment.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    The Atoms, buy their stuff quickly, it's Joe's round and he's skint

Thanks Mr B, any chance of a literal, the ego sat opposite can't sate his curiosity
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Groovie Ghoulies, Beatnik Termites, Queers. That there is a hearty cast of characters, point me towards this entertainment.
    This place is driving me batty!
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Nah, I'm a bit busy for that.

They liked the girls taking part in choruses. 

Their favourite tracks were the ones that most seemed like Beatnik Termites etc.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Cheers fella
  • ※ The specifications of the non-woven fabric and a plastic bag, such asSNUFFY SMILE.

3 Bubble Gum Pop punk trio THE ATOMS code of Derby in the UK albumsong than enter 13 has been released in 2006. Nest did not check this band at all. It seems to have or to participate in the album cover of Groovie Ghoulies.

Chorus do not you think women are entering and have participated in thechorus Yappari. 3 I'm a 90's fastball code pop punk pop punk,

Is also a bar, even bubble gum, it is irresistible chorus trap have also carriedsurf.

I have something I tune dark colors, pop punk fan 3 code BEATNIK TERMITES, QUEERS, etc. LOS DI MAGGIOS will love.

Preparation leading to the new album are already feeling.

MUTANT POP lumps of it! But you love? ! (O)

View is not.

Please try.

• cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hahaha, "Irresitible Chorus Trap", may well end up being an ep title

Turns out a few of you picked up that album, thanks guys, was half joking but Joe's well chuffed

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!