Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • I can. I don't think all Spurs fans are cunts, but refering to Spurs as 'Some cunts and some decent folk' is too long winded.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • Then dont say 'Cunts' instead of Spurs/Tottenham etc, It's not banter its juvenile idiocy.

The Redknapp chant is fine, sure I could argue all day against it but it is banter. Also feel free to call individuals cunts if you will, the guy who attacked your mate, Adebayor and Gallas (if the shoe was on the other foot I would gladly call em both cunts) I refer to Kenny Dalglish as King Kunty regularily. Just don't tar people with the same brush.
  • I really hope you're not so pedantic about specificity away from the forum as you are being here as you may find life a touch tiresome.
  • You know what? Its not worth it.
  • Then dont say 'Cunts' instead of Spurs/Tottenham etc, It's not banter its juvenile idiocy.

That's exactly my point.

Its fucking boring hearing Arsenal fans talk about Tottenham like this. 
  • If I had said women were bad drivers, you wouldn't be telling me to not tar people with the same brush. When Google said Arsenal fans are mind numbingly boring, you didn't tell him not to tar people with the same brush. You're just getting bent out of shape because I made a less than flattering comment about Spurs.

I wouldn't get upset with anyone for referring to Arsenal as cunts. I wouldn't dismiss it as banter but I wouldn't feel the need to correct anyone about it.

For the record, every team has cunts. Some on the pitch, some in the stands.

• Name me one cunt associated with Leeds!?!
  • Bowyer? Woodgate? Ridsdale? The people that voted in the BNP? :)
  • I'd say O'Leary but he's more an AFC cunt than a Leeds one. :)
  • Why the smiley face?
  • Because I find it slightly humorous that you brought a club with Leeds history in to a discussion about cunts.
  • It was a joke to try and dissolve the animosity in the thread by using my club as an ironic gesture to deflect the negative vibes.

I didn't expect you to get the fuck
  • Ing BNP involved.
  • I really don't come across well in text form. I tease. I'm playful. I've not meant a single thing I've said to be offensive.
  • I've always struggled to tell when you're playing about.
  • We're all good.

The only arsenal fans I interact with is a 40 year old cretin born and raised in norwich whom I work with and all the cretins that call into radio 5. So I get awfully bored by the 'spurs, lol' line that gets uttered.
  • Makes your stance on us understandable. Arsenal fans that call in to Radio 5 and TalkSport use to do my head in. Now I don't bother listening.
  • The same is said for spurs fans. so boring constantly talking about arsenal when they call in
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    If you're reading Face, we should indulge in some ongoing AFL chatter.  The alternative is Bigfooty and fuck me if that place isn't full of halfwits and hateful bigots and illiterate monke-oh.  Hi everyone.

But srsly, Richmond eh, eh.  I watched that to the end and felt awful when the Tigers failed to manufacture a win.  Hawthorn are soft up top and Tom Hawkins is the next coming of Christ, discuss.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    You know what? Fucking Cisse. What an absolute hero. 

I'll be gutted if we don't get CL football after this season. 
  • Can't see it unfortunately, like I said earlier we only need 3 points to guarantee 5th, but even 6 points probably won't be enough for a CL spot. Would be lovely to see Spurs and/or Arsenal collapse in the last 2 games, but looking at the fixtures it's not going to happen.

Anyway, the UEFA / Europa should be a good lark anyway, as long as we take it seriously, have very fond memories of the likes of Antwerp and Bilbao.
  • my fear about the toon is that anything less than 3rd and you have to get through a qualifying round to get in to the 'group stages' of either comp (though maybe getting beat in the CL qualifier dumps you straight into Europa groups)...
    either way, I can see Ashley (and this isn't a dig at him) being prudent and not splashing the cash in the way that is maybe being hoped for since we've 'qualified for europe' at least until they know if we're into the group stages of either comp....particularly if we finished 4th, as the difference in money between getting into the group stages of the CL or not is humongous - however i'm sure that won't stop idiots claiming ashley is stealing from the club if he doesn't buy a £20million player!
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • If Im honest I cant see Newcastle making CL, its not that they wouldnt deserve it, it's just that there is too much running aagainst them.

We've not even discussed the fact that 4th may not even be enough. The run of form Chelsea have found its not too un-realistic to think they may win the CL final.
  • Don't think we'll get 4th, but I don't think Chelsea will win the CL either.

Ideally I'd like Arsenal to implode, us to nick 3rd and then Spurs to miss out on a CL place because Chelsea win the CL, just to piss on 'Arry's chips, but I suspect you'd get long odds on that.

• i agree, can't really see tottenham or arsenal dropping more points than us in the remaining games.  still, it makes Sunday's game a bit interesting...it's strange to have the Man U fans rooting for us, and us effectively trying to do them a favour...
  • Shamelessly stolen from 'Kanbei' on grcade.co.uk forum:

How to do it:

How NOT to do it:
  • That Cisse goal was easily gots. Much better than Crouch's and better than Suarez's chip.
    GT: Knight640
  • Skerret said:

If you're reading Face, we should indulge in some ongoing AFL chatter.  The alternative is Bigfooty and fuck me if that place isn't full of halfwits and hateful bigots and illiterate monke-oh.  Hi everyone.

But srsly, Richmond eh, eh.  I watched that to the end and felt awful when the Tigers failed to manufacture a win.  Hawthorn are soft up top and Tom Hawkins is the next coming of Christ, discuss.

We may need our own thread to keep up. I may also need to watch more than a quarter per fortnight.

I only just watched last year's granny 2 weeks ago. Cracking game. Cats looked gone at times, and then pumped 'em, wow.

I'm still great and you still love it.
  • That Cisse goal gets better every time I see it.

The look Drogba gives Pardew is priceless.
  • Dear Newcastle,

Please beat Manchester City tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

Plan M x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!