Retro Gaming
‹ Previous1234567535
  • Inspired by some of my most recent purchases:

Densha De Go (Dreamcast)
    Sonic Shuffle
    F-Zero X
    Mickey Mania (Mega Drive)
    Micro Machines: Military

I felt there is space on the forum for older games discussion.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • what do we do here? List new purchases?

Marioworld+Mario Allstars on same cart (snes)

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I played Alisia Dragoon on the MD so I could write a blog post about it, was not impressed.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Anything you like MK, I read Redeye's review, was an interesting look at a game I used to really enjoy.

I know Reg is trying to complete a PAL N64 collection, perhaps he could talk about that.

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yeah, so I'm currently now over the 100 mark on N64 games. I think the next step over the next few months to Summer is to man up and get some of the big hitters (Banjo Tooie, Conkers BFD, Paper Mario etc) out of the way and just have them. It's fucking NIGHTMARISH trying to find  some of this shit. I was actually bouncing that I found a copy of Premier Manager 64. I think the biggest challenge (not really done full ebays yet) is going to be obscure shit like Daffy Duck in Duck Dodgers.

But yeah, I'm all in for Retro. Hopefully 1080 Snowboarding and International Track and Field arrive this week!
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Hang on, Micro Machines: Military? What's that?
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Not entirely sure, I've never played it before. There were tanks on an earlier Micro Machines though.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message

Hang on, Micro Machines: Military? What's that?

this^
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • I'll try and upload a pic at some point (or cheat, and tweet it to you)
  • These aren't retro!  F-Zero X is barely, what, 8 years old?  Pfft.
  • 14. :-p
  • Inspired by some of my most recent purchases:

Densha De Go (Dreamcast)
    Sonic Shuffle
    F-Zero X
    Mickey Mania (Mega Drive)
    Micro Machines: Military

I felt there is space on the forum for older games discussion.

Are you using the Densha De Go controller?
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • I am, yes :-)

• Currently enjoying MAME again since getting my XArcade Tankstick upgraded, it's a welcome distraction from positioning kick drums, hi-hats and drawing in LFOs in my studio. Gigawing, Mars Matrix, Pro Gear and Battle Garegga are the current choice.image

Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • For a mo I thought you'd hooked the controls up via MIDI.
  • ahah
  • Dare say it's possible.
  • You made me think of Ean Golden. Stop that now.
  • i was going to ask about that micro machines game too.

I've also just bought wetrix (i'm massively into tetris). Will look to start collecting again when I get the space right in the cupboards, at the moment its a case of just putting stuff in clear boxes. Pic to come if i get a chance tonight.

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • 360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Yeah, so I'm currently now over the 100 mark on N64 games. I think the next step over the next few months to Summer is to man up and get some of the big hitters (Banjo Tooie, Conkers BFD, Paper Mario etc) out of the way and just have them. It's fucking NIGHTMARISH trying to find  some of this shit. I was actually bouncing that I found a copy of Premier Manager 64. I think the biggest challenge (not really done full ebays yet) is going to be obscure shit like Daffy Duck in Duck Dodgers.
    But yeah, I'm all in for Retro. Hopefully 1080 Snowboarding and International Track and Field arrive this week!

Why are you doing this, Reg?  Why?
  • Nervous breakdown.
  • WorKid wrote:

Yes, it's on Mega Drive. I had another pic, but I'll have to figure out how to put them straight on this forum, rather than posting a link.

• regmcfly wrote:

Do you still want MK:DD and Sonic Mega Collection GC? You said you wanted them then never got back to me.

You can also have N64 BFD, Smash Bros, Mario Tennis, Tony Hawks 2, and DK64 for a knock down price. I JUST WANT RID OF THE M.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'll take all of your 64 games but DK (got dat)

Need to set a sensible price - some of them worth some cash. 

All boxed with manuals?
  • All boxed with instructions. SSB and Mario Tennis are in mint condition, Tony has some slight dog earring on the manual, and Conker's manual and game are mint but the box is slightly scruffy at the corners (can't remember if I bought it second hand or am just shit at looking after stuff). Will put up pics and let you have a look

Checked ebay How does this sound?

Smash Bros £20
    Mario Tennis £10
    Tony Hawks 2 £10
    Conker £42.50

Do you also want either of my controllers/carry case/expansion pack/power cable/ N64 itself?

I'll probably just pull a turts and skip em otherwise.

Pictures!

tGW0h.jpg

WYrom.jpg

q9Pon.jpg

Gpyez.jpg

bA9FX.jpg

sMc6Q.jpg

EDIT: Just because it's a pretty sexy case:

YbxVj.jpg

I'll probably be in Edinburgh next week so will just bring anything to you, save us faffing about with postage.
  • That's a fantastic gesture Frosty, those are (in my opinion) excellent prices, and hopefully help Reg complete his collection :-)
  • I won Streets of Rage 2 (to replace my tatty old copy), Batman Returns (Mega-CD) and Majora's Mask on eBay over the last two days.
  • Excellent. That is basically that for the N64. Just DK64 and boxless Goldeneye, SM64, and an almost broken needs a good wiggle MK64.

The boxless stuff can just go in the bin I think.

Not sure what I'll get rid of next. It'll be either NES or MD. I'll probably start a new thread instead of cluttering up this one.
  • No it's fine. This thread was intended for ANY retro gaming stuff.
‹ Previous1234567535

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!