Assassin's Creed
‹ Previous123456745
  • DoKv8BbW0AAvziw.jpg

Assassin’s Creed PS3 - 360 - Windows
    The setting is 1191 AD. The third crusade is tearing the holy land apart. You, Altaïr, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. You are an Assassin, stalking your prey with a hidden blade. A warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history.

Assassin’s Creed: Altaïr’s Chronicles DS - Android - Symbian - iOS - WebOS - Windows Phone
    Altaïr is sent on a mission from the Order of Assassins to retrieve a Chalice (as in a goblet, not twenty quid) from the grasps of both the Crusaders and the Saracens.

Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines PSP
    Altaïr has traveled to Cyprus from the Holy Land in order to assassinate the last remnants of the Templars.

Assassin’s Creed II PS3 - 360 - Windows - Mac - OnLive - Symbian
    Get ready to plunge into the lush and deadly world of the Italian Renaissance, an era of arts, riches and murderous conspiracy. Assassin’s Creed II introduces you to Ezio, a new assassin carrying on the deadly lineage of his forebears. Confront an epic tale of power and corruption as you hone your assassin's art, wielding weapons and instruments designed by the legendary Leonardo da Vinci himself in this gripping and deadly sequel.

Assassin’s Creed II: Discovery DS
    1490, 14 years after the beginning of Assassin's Creed II. Ezio Auditore da Firenze travels to Spain to free his fellow assassins, who have been imprisoned under the guise of the Spanish Inquisition.

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood PS3 - 360 - Windows - Mac - OnLive - Symbian
    Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar order. He must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire brotherhood of assassins who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the assassins defeat their mortal enemies and prevent the extinction of their order.

Assassin’s Creed: Project Legacy Facebook
    Yup, no kidding.

Assassin’s Creed: Lost Legacy 3DS
    Cancelled. Turned into Revelations.

Assassin’s Creed: Revelations PS3 - 360 - Windows - OnLive - Symbian - Android
    When a man has won all of his battles and defeated all of his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, in search of the truth. In Assassin's Creed: Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path — one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

Assassin’s Creed: Recollection iOS
    A real-time board game.

Assassin’s Creed: Multiplayer Rearmed iOS
    Driven by an in-game economy. The aim is to assassinate the assigned target and avoid being killed by your own hunter. The player can purchase additional items, characters and abilities as well as compete with friends and foes from around the globe in a 4 player realtime online multiplayer mode. Available map locations include Jerusalem, San Donato, Venice and Alhambra.

Assassin’s Creed III PS3 - 360 - WiiU - Windows - Symbian
    The year is 1775. The American colonies are about to revolt. You are Connor, an assassin who has sworn to secure liberty for his people and his nation. To do so, you will hunt your enemies across a staggeringly large, open, and realistic world. You will unleash your lethal skills in a violent quest that will take you from chaotic city streets to blood-soaked battlefields in the hostile American wilderness and beyond. You will meet legendary heroes of American history, and together you will conspire to annihilate those who threaten Liberty itself.

Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation Vita
    The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the North, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the South – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal to win freedom for her land and her people.

Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation HD PS3 - 360 - Windows
    The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the North, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the South – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal to win freedom for her land and her people. In high defenition.

Assassin’s Creed: Utopia iOS
    Pre-III shenanigans. Cancelled.

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag PS3 - 360 - WiiU - PS4 - XB1 - Windows
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag begins in 1715, when pirates established a lawless republic in the Caribbean and ruled the land and seas. These outlaws paralyzed navies, halted international trade, and plundered vast fortunes. They threatened the power structures that ruled Europe, inspired the imaginations of millions, and left a legacy that still endures.

Assassin’s Creed: Pirates iOS
    Explore a new chapter appendix in the Arctic Seas. Always short on resources? You'll meet a new legendary crew member that will fix this for you! Introducing legendary customization: give your ships a brand new look and improve their abilities! And many other improvements that will enhance your pirate experience!

Assassin’s Creed: Memories iOS
    Table-top card game.

Assassin’s Creed: Rogue PS3 - 360 - WiiU - Windows
    18th century, North America. Amidst the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Brotherhood of Assassins, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the American colonies. After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.

Assassin’s Creed: Unity PS4 - XBO - Windows
    Paris, 1789. The French Revolution turns a once-magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. Its cobblestoned streets run red with the blood of commoners who dare to rise up against an oppressive aristocracy. Yet as the nation tears itself apart, a young man named Arno will embark upon an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China PS4 - XBO - Windows
    Assassin’s Creed Chronicles brings the thrill of being a Master Assassin to 2.5D. Scout, sneak, and hide to avoid detection. Fool your enemies by using whistles and disguises. Find your target, kill, and escape. The first entry in the Assassin’s Creed Chronicles saga takes place in China, 1526, as the Ming dynasty starts to crumble. You embody Shao Jun, the last remaining Assassin of the Chinese Brotherhood, returning to her homeland with a vendetta. Newly trained by the legendary Ezio Auditore, she is hell- bent to exact vengeance and restore her fallen brotherhood.

Assassin’s Creed: Identity iOS - Android
    Set during the Italian Renaissance and featuring locations such as the Colosseum in Rome, Firenze, and Monteriggioni, with a Forlì chapter released separately as DLC. Gameplay is similar to the original Assassin's Creed.

Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate PS4 - XBO - Windows
    London, 1868. The Industrial Revolution unleashes an incredible age of invention, transforming the lives of millions with technologies once thought impossible. Opportunities created during this period have people rushing to London to engage in this new world, a world no longer controlled by kings, emperors, politicians, or religion, but by a new common denominator: money. Not everyone is able to enjoy the benefits of this boom, however. Despite fueling the engine of the British Empire, workers’ lives are little more than legalized slavery while the top few percent profit from their labor. Living poor and dying young, the lower class unite in protest as a new kind of family, gangs, who turn to a life in the underworld in their struggle to survive. A struggle, until watchful Assassins come to their side and re-ignite an age-old conflict involving London’s leaders that will echo throughout modern history, from the underground up.

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India PS4 - XBO - Windows
    Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India throws you into Amritsar, 1841, where tensions between the Sikh Empire and the East India Company are escalating quickly. After a Master Templar arrives seeking to steal the famed Koh-i-noor diamond, Arbaaz Mir's blossoming love affair with the maharajah's niece, Princess Pyara Kaur, is put in great peril. Arbaaz must act quickly to safeguard her life and their love while securing the diamond for the Brotherhood, stealing back a mysterious box that belonged to the Assassin Order, and discovering the Templars’ objectives.

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia PS4 - XBO - Windows
    Russia, 1918. Nikolaï Orelov is tasked by the Brotherhood to retrieve a mysterious box from the family of the Tsar, who are held captive by the Bolsheviks. During his mission, he saves the young Duchess Anastasia, who reveals surprising and mysterious powers. Nikolaï realizes that the Duchesses life will be sacrificed if delivered to his own order. He must choose between protecting the innocent life of a surrogate daughter, becoming the marked man by both the Templars and the Assassins, or getting his hands dirty for the greater good.

Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection PS4 - XBO
    Remastered collection of Assassin’s Creed II, Brotherhood, and Revelations.

Assassin’s Creed: Rogue Remastered PS4 - XBO
    The title says it all, really.

Assassin’s Creed: Origins PS4 - XBO - Windows
    Set in mysterious Ancient Egypt, Assassin’s Creed: Origins is a new beginning. Experience a new way to fight while exploring the Great Pyramids and hidden tombs across the country of Ancient Egypt, and encounter many memorable storylines along your journey. And discover the origin story of the Assassin's Brotherhood.

Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey PS4 - XBO - Windows
    Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Spartan hero in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, an inspiring adventure where you must forge your destiny and define your own path in a world on the brink of tearing itself apart. Influence how history unfolds as you experience a rich and ever-changing world shaped by your decisions. Explore an entire country full of untamed environments and cities at the peak of Greece's Golden Age. Visit Sparta and witness Athens in its full glory, tread in the footsteps of legends like Odysseus and Hercules and uncover the secrets of Greece. Unexpected encounters will breathe life into your story as you meet colorful characters, battle formidable foes, and more.

---
    I'm playing the original Assassin's Creed this afternoon. I came to post a comment about one of the NPCs bugging my tits off. She wants a coin, and is determined to stand in my way no matter how apparent it is that I will not be giving her anything. Turns out we don't have an Assassin's Creed thread.

So, I've only ever played the first one, having never touched any of the others (although an advert for an earlier game prompted me to buy a whole Tinie Tempah album). My mate absolutely swears by them, though.

Despite never having played it much, though, I'm really excited by both the PS3 and Vita versions of ACIII coming at the end of October.

Anyways, a general thread for anything you want to say about the games.
  • The second is pretty great but rather repetitious. Brotherhood and Revelations are both really good additions to the series, but the whole bundle as a tighter game would have been much better.

I'm hoping they've learnt this with III and thus give a more rounded experience because the setting looks brilliant and to waste it would be a shame.
  • I've done the first, but haven't played the second yet. Will aim to get around to it before 3 though.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I've enjoyed the 3 that I've played.  I was getting bored by the end of Brotherhood though.  My take on the series is that I'll probably buy the games but only once they get down to a tenner.
  • First one was a bit shit. I thoroughly enjoyed number 2. Brotherhood was more of the same, but still enjoyable with some great bits. Need to get Revelations still.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Matt_82 wrote:
    I've enjoyed the 3 that I've played.  I was getting bored by the end of Brotherhood though.

This. The formula was really starting to wear thin by then. Still haven't played Revelations as I needed a long break from the series. Should really get on it before AC 3 comes out.

The tree climbing animations in AC 3 look fantastic. As do the co-op wolf pack missions.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Bob kindly gave me AC: Generations or Brotherhood or whatever it was, the one after 2.

Ashamed to say I haven't booted it yet. Loved 2 for about ten hours then realised its just tedious fetch/kill quests so screw it.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Also yay killing my evil empire expanding, colony exploiting ancestors.
  • Assassin's Creed is the worst.
  • I was looking at getting collector's editions for the series. Rented 2 and Brotherhood. Only ever had the Altair figure version of AC, stupidly sold it. Why was it stupid? Well if these auctions are anything to go by...

AC Brotherhood, Codex edition

AC2: White edition

AC2: Black edition!!!
  • £200!!!! Get tae fuck. Quite like the ass creed games. Found hunting the glyphs in 2 (proper) very addictive and the payoff genuinely worth the effort. Working my way through brotherhood at the moment and I'm really enjoying the sights e.g.  "shit! We've been there...look mrs Spock look!"...."oh yeah..."
    Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • Ass Creed The First is up there for me with Dead Rising and Crackdown as being one of the games that felt really 'next gen' at the time. 

Got to the end of 2. I didn't bother with either of the Brotherhood and the other one as I didn't think they would be advancing the main storyline because they appeared to be some kind of multiplayer orientated bollocks. When I saw the trailer for 3 I realised I was wrong. 

I don't think a free running assassin really works in the American Civil War era to be honest. Dude is carrying round fucking tomahawks, maces, flintlock pistols. They seem rather at odds with the whole sleathily gliding around unseen offing people without causing a fuss thing. 

That said I know the period protagonist is a relative of Desmond and yadayadayada but the whole series appears to have taken a massive turn in direction. I never played the games after 2, so did they conclude the whole garden of eden/apple/templar storyline, or is that whole schtick now somehow transplanted into the frontierland?
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Roujin wrote:
    multiplayer orientated bollocks.

Probably the best addition to the series in the Ezio cycle. MP on Brohood was brilliant, really overlooked.

Almost bought Revelations today, was that nice edition with the folding cardboard. Regretting it now
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • I've enjoyed the series so far and have found something to like in each game. However the main cannon games are certainly better due to more content/variety etc. Brotherhood and Revelations did get very repetetive.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • I like the settings, atmosphere, music, just walking around. The storyline is so shit, though, wish they had tried harder.
  • Roujin wrote:
    Dude is carrying round fucking tomahawks, maces, flintlock pistols. They seem rather at odds with the whole sleathily gliding around unseen offing people without causing a fuss thing.
    To be honest, I don't think I've managed to kill anyone and walk away unnoticed.  As long as you can sneak in, sneaking out doesn't seem possible.
  • There were some Ubisoft peeps in the office today so I got to watch AC3 being played. Looks really impressive, even the naval warfare bit. If it wasn't for the stupid prices games are released at, I'd get it day one.

Particular highlights were the new crowd blending system, disguised recruits and tracks in deep snow. I assume anyone who's interested already knows, but the English are the "bad guys" and your character is half English, half Native American.
  • The English are the bad guys, huh? Makes sense. Tell you what, I'm sick of seeing Anericans as nothing but good guys. *deleted rant about Anericans in real life*
  • Yo I think we were actually the baddies in the war of independence.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Surely that depends on your point of view?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I thought there were different missions on different sides?
  • Could be wrong, but I don't think you're allied with either side in the conflict.  Your battle is a separate one, against the Templars, no?

Oh, there's small, incidental side missions you can follow or ignore, too.  People in the street in need of help, and the like.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    The English are the bad guys, huh? Makes sense. Tell you what, I'm sick of seeing Anericans as nothing but good guys. *deleted rant about Anericans in real life*[/quote
    COUGH Spec ops COUGH
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    (but yes, that is the ONLY one)
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    She wants a coin, and is determined to stand in my way no matter how apparent it is that I will not be giving her anything.  

Have you tried hitting her?  That normally gets the message across.

Persist with 1 as much as you can.  The whole Desmond/Altair stuff grates a little in the first game, I found.  It seemed like the hype at the time was true, and they only came up with the Desmond stuff because they were afraid of releasing a game with a Mulsim protagonist.  The unfolding story in the later episodes makes it look like there was at least some sort of plan, and have changed my opinion of the first game's story a little, but it still didn't quite mesh.  I look back on the out-of-the-Animus sections as a nice break and change of pace now.

The first game's biggest problems were horrendous repetition.  What were the 3 "minigame" things you had to do in each area, or to find leads?  Listen in to a conversation by sitting on a bench, intimidate someone with a quick beating, and pickpocket some secret notes, I think.  Each assassination sequence was extremely heavily scripted, so while I was expecting a medieval Hitman, I was a bit disappointed.

Assassin's Creed 2, however, is probably the best sequel in the last 10 years.  It improved on the first game in every measurable way (even giving you a much better character to play) and is still one of my favourite single player games of this generation, right up there with Far Cry 2 etc.
  • I found grabbing the beggars and hurling them to the floor/ into other beggars to be the best strategy.  At least, until I had so much money I could just throw it on the floor without a care in the world (can't remember if you can do that in AC1, though).

AC2 is an amazing game and Brotherhood/Revelations are nice renditions of more of the same, if you're looking for it.  Never finished AC1, but I may well go back now I've got more of a grasp of the core mechanics.
  • I liked the first game but couldn't really recommend it to others.  The repeated incidental dialogue alone would be enough to drive most folk insane.
  • Was going to start an AC thread then found this hidden deep in the forums.

Whos looking forward to AC3 then?

I've just got round to starting Revelations, pretty good so far but not as good as 2 or Brotherhood imo.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I think I should have played Revelations before starting this. I'm quite chuffed Q is Desmond's dad though. Currently scaling an opera house and nobody sees me somehow.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I loved 2. Never found time for Brthrhd. This looks awesome. Might give it a whirl and avoid Rvlltns. What I can play and what I want to play are very different things. I must be about 18 months behind.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
‹ Previous123456745

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!