matches for upgrade.
  • Which developer is stuck in a boring ip rut and making the same game over and over and would make the next best version of a different game?

Which games deja vu their way through to the end and could benefit from a new hand guiding the way?

Most importantly who would you want to be making these new games?

What game mechanics would fit a tired game series?

I would like to see the people who make spelunky (mossmouth) take on metroid. I think exploring space caverns but where actual exploring happens. Procedural level generation Mixed with acrobatics of metroid could be amazing!
  • 1) Rare

2) zelda

3) dunno

4) dunno
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Sports Interactive. Football Manager needs a big fucking overhaul, but its not gonna happen whilst they're the only player in the field and people buy each edition by the fuckload.

The Match Engine is laughably bad a lot of the time.
  • I want Ubisofts Trackmania team to make a fighting 1v1 fighting game
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I've upgraded my matches to a lighter.

:D

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I would like to see the people who make spelunky (mossmouth) take on metroid. I think exploring space caverns but where actual exploring happens. Procedural level generation Mixed with acrobatics of metroid could be amazing!

Check out Below, it sounds right up your street.
  • Nintendo ditching Zelda and making a new action adventure type thing would be, well, at least more interesting than another Zelda.
  • From Software and Nintendo to collaborate on a Dark Zelda.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • g.man wrote:
    I've upgraded my matches to a lighter.

:D

g.man

I nearly said "welcome to the 21st century" but I can't handle someone dishing out the lighters invented before matches line. Makes me sick.
  • I said a little while back in some other word dump.

F Zero: Captain Falcon Files.

Cap Falcon is a bounty hunter /private Dick.
    Uncovering corruption in the F Zero world is just the start of a journey through murder, deceit, street races and a gun blazing finale.

Film Noire tones, Dick Tracey themes.

Christ knows who would Dev it.
  • mk64 wrote:
    I want Ubisofts Trackmania team to make a fighting 1v1 fighting game

What would they bring to the genre!? Customisation?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!