Playstation 4 [The all you can eat buffet thread]
  • I can't see a problem if he's fine with losing the account.
  • My friend is selling a PS4. He only buys digital and has quite a few games. He isn't bothered about keeping the account.

Any problems with selling it with the account still on it so long as he deletes all payment details?

• Moot_Geeza wrote:
    My friend is selling a PS4. He only buys digital and has quite a few games. He isn't bothered about keeping the account.

Any problems with selling it with the account still on it so long as he deletes all payment details?

It will be tied to an email and password too for sign in under that account.
    (Not sure if you could check previous payments history or anything that way via email or accounts?)

As long as he's fine with losing the email too then it's easy enough to stick a fresh password in.
  • Could he create a new email and change all the contact details?
  • Nina wrote:
    I have a little bit of money left on my EU psn account, and it's slightly cheaper on vita than switch, so I'll probably just get it. 

Am now slowly going down the rabbit hole of figuring out what vita games to consider digitally before the store closes. It's not danganronpa though, as that one's been pulled already.

I’ve got loads of physical vita games if you want to borrow
    Some ?
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Sounds like some folks may be having firmware issues with the new drop, so might be worth holding fire if you have a choice...
  • Neither of my Dual Shock 4 controllers are syncing to my console.

They're both charging but when I push the PS button the light just flashes white a few times before returning to the orange charge.

I've used both USB ports on the console and a few micro USB leads but still can't get them to work.

I've also pushed the little hidden button on the back of the pads but that hasn't helped either.

It's odd that it's both pads, anyone got any advice please?
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Sounds like the reciever on the console.
  • Yeah, it worked on Steam so I figured it must be the console.

Held down the power button to put it in safe mode and they've paired up now thankfully, so all good.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!