Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • Lol easy.
    2-0

Goals flying in.
  • Do Denmark have four points now? Or 3? I think they drew Vs Belgium no?
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Honestly I am supporting Denmark. My 12th team in this tournament.
  • That was brilliant.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Glad Denmark got through.
  • Aha ok. Still glad for Denmark.
  • Those results put England through even with a loss tomorrow.
  • Play mount and chillwell, and have them contact all the Czech players, lose on purpose to avoid France, play France In the semis when their first XI has the Rona and they play Sissoko and Giroud. Southgate the master strategist
  • Spain could go through even if they end with 3 draws now. Unless Poland beat Sweden and put them at the bottom of the group.

And Portugal would go through even if they lose to France by 1 goal. Well, unless Hungary beat Germany.
  • Ah this format. You reach the end and wonder what the point of the last couple of weeks was because you had to be quite spectacularly bad to go out in the group stage.
    GT: Knight640
  • Knight wrote:
    Ah this format. You reach the end and wonder what the point of the last couple of weeks was because you had to be quite spectacularly bad to go out in the group stage.

Yup, the absolute lowest of bars. It’s...not great.
  • Does anyone know how this lad caught corona?
  • Knight wrote:
    Ah this format. You reach the end and wonder what the point of the last couple of weeks was because you had to be quite spectacularly bad to go out in the group stage.
    On the other hand, at least there's more going on in these final group games. It's still worth fighting for 3rd.
  • nick_md wrote:
    Does anyone know how this lad caught corona?
    Crowd. It's airborne. Guy working at Wembley or hotel. Etc etc

In Australia, where they can track early cases, a woman caught the delta variant off one guy who brushed off her outside a cafe. Was outdoors outdoors. Another guy caught it off him with about 10/15 secs contact. Maybe that was in a mall, I couldn't actually see the venue. But the cafe was outdoors.

OUTDOORS LADS
  • Does anyone know how this lad caught corona?
    Crowd. It's airborne. Guy working at Wembley or hotel. Etc etc In Australia, where they can track early cases, a woman caught the delta variant off one guy who brushed off her outside a cafe. Was outdoors outdoors. Another guy caught it off him with about 10/15 secs contact. Maybe that was in a mall, I couldn't actually see the venue. But the cafe was outdoors. OUTDOORS LADS

However he caught it it strikes me that it could easily have spread to the entire Scotland and England teams.
    They have isolated Mount and Chillwell because they had arms around him after the match. Totally ignoring the 90 minutes of set pieces where the players all breath and climb on each other.

It makes no sense to me. They say training and matches are safe but I cant see how they are safe and talking after the game isn't. The players spend most of the game spitting everwhere ffs.
  • Knight wrote:

It's the Scottish way.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Scotland could have done with a lower bar against Czech Republic.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Does anyone know how this lad caught corona?
    Crowd. It's airborne. Guy working at Wembley or hotel. Etc etc In Australia, where they can track early cases, a woman caught the delta variant off one guy who brushed off her outside a cafe. Was outdoors outdoors. Another guy caught it off him with about 10/15 secs contact. Maybe that was in a mall, I couldn't actually see the venue. But the cafe was outdoors. OUTDOORS LADS

However he caught it it strikes me that it could easily have spread to the entire Scotland and England teams.
    They have isolated Mount and Chillwell because they had arms around him after the match. Totally ignoring the 90 minutes of set pieces where the players all breath and climb on each other.

It makes no sense to me. They say training and matches are safe but I cant see how they are safe and talking after the game isn't. The players spend most of the game spitting everwhere ffs.
    Yeah their best hope is that he was not infectious at that stage, and they caught the virus on day 0/1 of infectivity.

• Aha, yes, I remember all the previous euros and World Cups group stage games, so fraught and tense, every single one. Not a dead rubber between them.

Lighten up, nerds.
  • Is this the first Euros with the third place qualifying?

I'm not really a fan of so many going through. We have played three matches each to cull 8 teams, we will do the same in the next round in a single match.
    It has a feeling of exhibition to the group stages rather than filtering out the best and worst of teams.
  • I presume the current format just comes down to maximising advertising and sponsorship revenue.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • For sure.
    Also (im going to patronise Scottish fans here but there is no way around it) nice for nations unlikely to qualify past the groups to be at the tournament which wouldn't be possible if there was less groups and straight to QFs.

Still, doesn't feel very competitive.
  • more games and more big teams in it for longer.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    There's no nice way to bring up diddy nations, try as I might
  • I don’t mind the system.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!