#Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    So then, loving it, hating it?  I'm excited!
    Get schwifty.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Running jumping arseholes. Count me out.
  • I don't understand it at all. At all. At all at all at all. I don't understand it.

I just don't understand it.

Unless ... unless ... no, I really don't understand it.

Pffffffft :/

Yes, pffffffft :/
  • It's gonna be great. A full summer of mindless sport to lie dribbling on the sofa in front of.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I like the athletics, but the swimming and equestrian etc, leave me cold.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • I might start watching when they get around to including chess as an olympic sport.
  • I'm pretty disappointed to miss the Olympics. Had tickets for the Taekwondo finals too, which would have been pretty good fun.

EDIT: Chess isn't a sport. It's excellent, but it's not a fucking sport.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    The Daddy wrote:
    It's gonna be great. A full summer of mindless sport to lie dribbling on the sofa in front of.

I may dribble during the ladies volleyball. Also what has happened to swimmers. Male swimmers used to be dead hot, less so now, shame
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    The shame, gamers watching sport. You should all be in a dark room being socially inadequate.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Actually I guess watching sport is pretty much that too.
  • Yay more sport my absolute favourite
  • Kow wrote:
    The shame, gamers watching sport. You should all be in a dark room being socially inadequate.
    I even play sport on occasion.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    You disgust me.
  • Chess isn't a sport. It's excellent, but it's not a fucking sport.
    Don't be silly, of course it is... and it is recognised as such by the IOC, though it is not yet included in the olympics.
  • I got tickets to Judo, its at the excel arena so not even on the Olmpic Park. fuckballs.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    Actually I guess watching sport is pretty much that too.

Yeah, what the fuck is wrong with you?!  We're a bunch of nerds with awesome taste in trainers.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
    Get schwifty.
    Don't be silly, of course it is.
    It's as much of a sport as Countdown is, I'll give you that.
  • After god knows how many years of seeing the olympic name whored around it's easy to forget there's actually a sporting event at the end of it. Bits of it might even be reasonably entertaining, but will hardly compensate for the massive corporate gang bang that's led up to it and will tiresomely continue throughout. Waste of public money to the end of making rich people richer. Glad I'm not there.
  • Talking of sport and countdown , I'd like Rachel Riley to ride me !
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Who wouldn't!

Yummy.

Also I am looking forward to this, means people suddenly take an interest in sport and being more active, more people start coming to my gym and I'm expecting the uptake of personal training sessions to go through the roof, keeping me busy and making more moneyz!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Don't people usually take up going to the gym for about a month before giving in to being fat and never going again? I presume you make a lot of money in January.
  • Yes, that's usually how it works.
    Funny tho as you'd think January is the perfect time but it's actually more profitable in February and march as most people are usually paying off Xmas and new years and waiting for the January paychecks to come in.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
    You obviously don't play much chess.
    You obviously don't play much chess.
    EDITED I don't play much chess any more. Doesn't make it any more of a sport though.

I've missed out on the hype over the past few years so I'm quietly looking forward to watching the Olympics when it's on tv. Do we know anything about event times yet?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Do we know anything about event times yet?

Don't think they've been announced. But they'll be afternoon/evening to catch the American TV audience. NBC more or less run the IOC.
  • Thanks Mod. How annoying!

To clarify on Chess: Many people view it as a sport. I think they are wrong. Sport should be a physical contest (or at least defined by physical feats). Chess is primarily mental, ergo people should hush their jabberlips.
  • Chess lol.  Igor, you really are a bellend.
  • Chess maybe a game but it is not a sport.

The end
  • Snooker must not be a sport either then. Nor darts.. nor...
    Presumably FIDE are bellends for introducing doping regulations into the sport in a bid to ease its passage into future olympic games then.
    Fwiw, Kasparov used to get shape for his matches by training at the gym, as that's the only way he felt he could endure the intensely mentally and physically draining process of playing long chess matches at the highest level.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Monopoly?
    Get schwifty.
  • Both of those examples require physical ability.
‹ Previous123456789

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!