Minecraft for PC
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    Sorted. Enjoy your stay, wipe your feet and tip your waitress.
    XBL, iOS, Steam: metagonzo
  • Cheers.  Had a brief visit, ended up in some dungeon being attacked by shit.  Ran away and found the community shelter, but had to leave for now.  There's a mental thunderstorm going on!
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Remember to shut the door chaps.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Welcome to Edgetown, yOu'lL neVER LEavE
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Ah, I'm rubbish at shutting doors, sorry. Just got mauled by a spider, the controls on this seem awkward after the xbox version. Will take some getting used to!
  • Erm, I appaear to have spawned underground for some reason. The area is apparantly swampland. Co-ordinates: X=210 Y=46 Z=278 Can anyone confirm where the fuck I am? Am I perhaps below the community shelter?
    this just happened to me, random spawn into a cave, dug up not far from the village
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    Welcome to Edgetown, yOu'lL neVER LEavE
    Are we still edgetown or is that copyright infringement?
  • Edgetown Forever.

Re the spawning thing, weird.
  • Aerial view of edgetown from my spiral staircase in progress:
    Bn_BMCraft.jpg
  • Did you know that f11 makes it fullscreen?
  • I certainly did not.  Also had detail settings down as laptop was getting a bit hot, so could've been better all round.  Ah well.
  • Bear and badger world/edgeworld now with....

Portals
    2012-07-02_131127.png
    Big castles
    2012-07-02_131148.png
    And sword beacons
    2012-07-02_131113.png
  • I'm getting a message saying 'Can't reach server', is it a problem at my end?
    Was kicked out yesterday evening, thought it was a glitch but had to go anyway, so never checked.
  • Fuck me, that portal longhouse is redunkulous.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    n0face wrote:
    Erm, I appaear to have spawned underground for some reason. The area is apparantly swampland. Co-ordinates: X=210 Y=46 Z=278 Can anyone confirm where the fuck I am? Am I perhaps below the community shelter?
    this just happened to me, random spawn into a cave, dug up not far from the village

Erm this might be my fault. I thought the spawn point was 0,0,0? Anyway face pointed out to me that I've build and mined right next to some blocks that won't disappear. Which in turn is apparently the spawn point. I'll check the co-ords when I get on later.

Sorry!
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • I keep getting :-

Internal client error:java.net.connectexception: Connection timed out: connect

I'm assuming its server side?
  • The one night I decide to get on and I can't.  Bloody typical.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Sounds like a bug on Mojang's session jobby. This is what stores everyone's name and IP and sets up connections between users on the same server. Same as how MSN operates chats.

http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • I'm getting the minecraft jitters so have a screenshot to help them pass.
    2012-07-02_192226.png
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I got trapped in one of the turrets on Thursday. I hope that's not by design!
  • Oops sorry, haven't put doors and exits at the bottom yet been to busy getting the crenelations correct.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I personally am made up with this.

gklYu.png
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Remind me a bit of one of the communal areas from the last map.

SiP2Z.png
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Nice Beano, It's always good to have somewhere to come home to.
  • I need to find more time for this.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Went a bit mental. Well I am. I went more mental should I say.

Looking around the bottom of my quarry.
    QO96i.png

Looking up from the bottom of my quarry.
    fdXbl.png

The floor you can see has this on it.
    vfFtv.png

Which has a shooting gallery. (Bows, not always arrows in the chest!)
    nqy6Z.png

Looking up from this floor you can see up to the top of the quarry.
    mKGai.png

I think I'll give it a rest for a bit.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Opposite the mushroom farm. There's an unfinished entrance made of leaves. Go up through the door follow the sign for mines and then double back on yourself when you see a gap in the staircase, you've then got a verry thin staircase to get down about 10 or 15 floors until you get to the first floor with the shooting gallery.

If you like I'll try and get on at the same time as you and give you a tour? Else enjoy!
  • 1.3 update incoming

Among the more awesome things:

[ul][li]Improved experience
    [ul][li]Experience now drops from ores that drop items, drop rate is affected by Silk Touch and Fortune enchantments[/li][li]Taking smelted items out of furnaces gives experience now[/li][li]Destroying mob spawners gives experience now[/li][li]Adjusted experience level progression:
    Levels 1-15

cost 17 XP points each
    Levels 16-30

cost 3 more XP points than the previous (cost = 17 + (level - 15) * 3)
    Levels 31-∞

cost 7 more XP points than the previous (cost = 62 + (level - 30) * 7)[/li][/ul][/li][/ul]
    Removed the downwards knockback while drowning
  • That downwards knockback was very annoying, so that's a big improvement in my eyes. There was nothing worse than being inches from the surface, but unable to get out.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!