Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Steelers game. Amazing work by Washington. The Steelers defence are at least if not better than Washington but sheer resilience and that wonderful interception right at the end put Washington ahead and stopped Steelers unbeaten record.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    And then they finish off the 49’ers. Four wins in a row and top of the table.
  • Hell of a turnaround from the start of the season. Guess they really missed those preseason games to warm up!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I think it’s Rivera bringing back Smith. Some solid plays and they love going for a 4th down. Some really heart in mouth moments when they do that. Gibson is also amazing after I initially discounted him earlier in the season.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Wow. What a rollercoaster 4 games to end the season on but what a fucking amazing turnaround by Washington. Haskins needs to go, but apart from that what an amazing defensive and offensive lineup.

McKissic, Smith, Gibson and Simms all amazing players.
  • Felt sorry for Wolford - gets his chance and then gets clonked in his second game.
  • Looks like doug peterson (eagles head coach) got his marching orders following the debacle in the Washington/Eagles game. Would have probably lost some of the dressing room as well.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I enjoyed that game :-D

Not so much when we came up against the Bucs.
  • Two interesting championship games. Bucs v Packers, basically Brady v Rodgers and Chiefs v Bills. I think it will be a Bucs v Chiefs Superbowl. Though i dont mind who wins the SB. If Brady wins it then that adds to his record. If Rodgers wins it and he is this seasons MVP then he definitely deserves his second ring. Chiefs defending the trophy would be cool. Bills overcoming the heartache of those consecutive SB losses in the 1990s would be a story in itself.

Elsewhere looks like Drew Brees might be calling it a day and its pandemonium in Houston as rumours DeShawn Watson may want to be traded elsewhere as texans management arent listening to their star QB.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Well I won’t be staying up for the Chiefs game, but the Bucs and Packers has been great so far. If you watch nothing else watch the last minute of the first half. Wow!
  • I'm gonna have them on in the background as I've got an assignment due tomorrow so have to burn the midnight oil.
    That last minute was something else alright.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Got an early start tomorrow, so will try to go blind on the second game and watch on catch up.

And wow, as I type!
  • Tis a good un alright.  I'll avoid posting any spoilers if I stay up till the end!
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Pushing too hard...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I think Rogers must have PTSD from all the sacks!
  • Plenty time for another inexplicable interception on a Brady pass. I've had the Buccs down to make the Superbowl since start of the season so this is a long 2 mins ahead.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Washington would have gone for that on the 4th.
  • Two decisions made the result. One just before half time then that one on 4th down.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I’m mean the 4th plus a 2pt conversion was an ask, but at least they were in control. Gonna be a great Super Bowl I think.
  • I'd rather see them try the 4th with a 1pt conversion and fight to get back to field goal range instead of taking the easy 3pts.

It annoys me in rugby too when teams don't have the balls to kick to the corner and just kick the penalty.
  • Oh man......
  • Will be an interesting final for sure. I would say Chiefs will win and have too much for Tampa Bay. But with Brady and his receiving core you never can tell.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Chiefs and Buffalo game nowhere near as enjoyable as the Bucs/Packers. Glad I didn’t stay up.
  • Just watching one entire game is a herculean effort never mind two.
  • Fucking Brady ffs. Really sucks for Rogers, would've loved to see him in the superbowl again. He's an amazing QB but surrounded by a team which doesn't seem to quite be able to manage it.

I hope Chiefs smash it.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Fucking Brady ffs. Really sucks for Rogers, would've loved to see him in the superbowl again. He's an amazing QB but surrounded by a team which doesn't seem to quite be able to manage it.

I hope Chiefs smash it.

Packers fucked themselves in the draft. They spunked their 1st selection on a backup QB for Rodgers rather than a receiver or a defender (forget the actual role term) who can help stop the opposition run game.

Ps. Billecheck must be seething that Brady has made it to a SB without him.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I’m gonna back the Bucs on the night. Underdog and the story of winning the first Super Bowl on home turf would be a great thing to watch. But I’m not betting money on it.

Got the Monday off so getting the beers and potato chips in. Maybe do some nachos.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    Just watching one entire game is a herculean effort never mind two.

Had the second game on catch up and all the ad breaks are removed which saves a load of time.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Chiefs and Buffalo game nowhere near as enjoyable as the Bucs/Packers. Glad I didn’t stay up.
    I gave up at halftime.
  • It should be a fun game with the old master vs the new master.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!