Paradise Killer
    Hades

Hopefully get back to and finish:
    Portal 2
    Celeste

Maybe start:
    The Pathless
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Paradise killer is on my “hopefully” list.
  • I'm hoping to finish Yakuza: Like A Dragon and honestly not alot else
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Games I have played in 2020 beyond, like, the opening 5 minutes.

Destiny 2.
    Witcher 3 second run (gave up halfway)
    GTA V third run.

List ends.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yakuza and I'd like to play 13 Sentinels
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Hopefully Doom Eternal if the next gen patch shows up.

Half tempted to give D2 another whirl when that next gen patch hits.

Hopefully I’ll finish off Hotline Miami.

Still slowly working through Tetris Effect.

Pistol Whip, for sure, maybe some more Beat Saber.

No doubt more Forza, prolly more Rocket League.

Whatever MP games I play with my brother over Christmas.
  • Silke
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Silke Neryn
    PSN
    Silke_Neryn
    Steam
    Silke Neryn

Send message
    Umurangi Generation

Might finish Control if my new rig with its DLSS and Ray Traycing capabilities actually improves it.
    It's a world of truck drivers.
  • Just the Cyberpunk thing, I think. If it keeps me going that long.

Assuming I have to wait till next year for a PS5. Otherwise Demon's Souls for sure.

And this indie game I've got to play soon.
  • I've got Chronos, Woodsalt and Per Aspera for review, so those. I really want to play Umurangi Generation, and Paradise Killer I also want to finish Death Stranding, and have been tempted to pick up Jedi Falling Over.
  • Woodsalt is the indie one I've got. Started it today but I was too sleepy to keep reading the text. Try again tomorrow.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yeah I also need to get round to playing that thing I'm reviewing.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I've literally forgotten the name of it and my switch is downstairs.
  • Games I have played in 2020 beyond, like, the opening 5 minutes. Destiny 2. Witcher 3 second run (gave up halfway) GTA V third run. List ends.

Jeez - I've been hammering Trials and I've still played more games than you. I think you're getting old and afraid of new things.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    Hoping you're getting enough z's Reg, parenthood and sleepless nights take their toll mate.

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    Hoping your getting enough z's Reg, parenthood and sleepless nights take their toll mate.

I've had enough energy to play Tetris Effect and that's it. A lot of exhaustion but a lot of happiness. Thanks for checking in.

Also do you know where I can buy some Nyquil.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    ITS CALLED VIGIL IM REVIEWING VIGIL
  • Silke wrote:
    Umurangi Generation Might finish Control if my new rig with its DLSS and Ray Traycing capabilities actually improves it.

They talk about umurangi a lot on vice podcast so it has my interest but I think it’ll be 2021 for me!
  • Tempy wrote:
    I've got Chronos, Woodsalt and Per Aspera for review, so those. I really want to play Umurangi Generation, and Paradise Killer I also want to finish Death Stranding, and have been tempted to pick up Jedi Falling Over.

Jedi falling over is the code name for death stranding.
  • Silke
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Silke Neryn
    PSN
    Silke_Neryn
    Steam
    Silke Neryn

Send message
    I don't really do podcasts but that's good I guess.
    It's a world of truck drivers.
  • I don't think I'll finish Ghost of Tsushima as I'll be getting Death Stranding and Code Vein on sale and Cyberpunk will be my Crimbo pressie. 

Oh - I also picked up Star Wars Squadrons and I bought Moving Out and Scribblenauts as new games to play with Tilly over the hols. And Just Dance will probably come out again to burn off them Xmas calories.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • Hoping to finish Gears Tactics in the next week or so. Will likely play two or three Switch indies at work too but I've got nothing screaming play me right now.

Astro's Playroom would be a nice for Christmas Day/Boxing Day, the necessary mad scramble for PS5 stock less so.

Edit: Forgot I'm playing Wonderful 101 too.
  • I'll hopefully finish Arkham City, Bioshock Infinite, Mo: Ashtray and Breath of the Wild.

I'll continue to play Forza, Apex Legends and Slay the Spire regularly.

I really must get around to starting Red Dead 2.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Botw - As a Zelda-geek it should be videogame-crack to me.. so once more unto the breach; maybe I'll find it.

P5R -  push onwards and experience the new stuff.

Cyberpunk - so long as it is not a total tech-abortion on current-gen hardware, I'm in - not corporate-slime though, nor smelly redneck.. so fingers crossed there's another life-choice.
  • Tempy wrote:
    I've got Chronos, Woodsalt and Per Aspera for review, so those. I really want to play Umurangi Generation, and Paradise Killer I also want to finish Death Stranding, and have been tempted to pick up Jedi Falling Over.

Oooh. Keep us posted on chronos.

I'll be cracking on with warframe.

Botw hopefully.

MO astray should finally get finished too.

Just started Inmost, which is an interesting indie pixel 2d jobbie.

Have a bunch I want to try co op with some guy so maybe biped and unruly heroes too.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Inmost, aha. Been trying to remember the name of that one for ages.

I've got Far: Lone Sails to play now, just dipped into the EShop sale.
  • Cyberpunk is pretty much all I'm waiting for at the mo.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • voices wrote:
    Games I have played in 2020 beyond, like, the opening 5 minutes. Destiny 2. Witcher 3 second run (gave up halfway) GTA V third run. List ends.

Jeez - I've been hammering Trials and I've still played more games than you. I think you're getting old and afraid of new things.

I think I go through extroverted phases. I was in one before lockdown. Girls, bars, clubs, meeting new people.

Games are more for introverted phases. I was coming out of one, and spent - let's face it - close to two grand on games stuff this year. Easily. But spending isn't playing. I just don't wanna play.

Or, you know, it's my cams habit. Yes BB I'm your best paypig, show me the zip
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • I'm in a gaming slump right now. Perfect as my first S All Access payment came out today.
  • Cyberpunk
    Ring Fit (Only just started on it; hopefully it becomes a regular morning thing indefinitely)
    Trials of Mana '20 (maybe 2/3's of the way through.  It's just okay)
    chip away at Hot Pursuit on Switch every once in a while
    And hopefully a bit of Mario Galaxy 2 or Skyward Sword (I'd like to knock over stuff in my Wii/U catalogue before long so the machine can go back in the cupboard.  Lounge room's a bit cluttered atm)
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • I'd like to give Hades a go over Christmas, and Tetris Effect in VR. I also want to finish the last ninja 3 baseline on Trials, but that should be done shortly.

I've been watching WoW classic videos on Youtube recently. Fuck knows what's wrong with me - I do not have enough time in my life to go back to an MMO.
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!