Could have been a contender - IOC E-Sports
  • https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/apr/22/virtual-olympic-series-launched-ioc-baseball-cycling-rowing

Who will be the first B&B Olympian? Who will be the first ‘to medal’? Not me, unless they introduce a new category ‘Scoring from corners on Sensible Soccer on an Amiga 500’.

This is a thread to discuss e-sports at the Olympics. When the first ever gold medal is awarded for an e-sports athlete in 2150, remember me.

Bring it.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • I want a good medal for all the hours I wasted on this:

tumblr_inline_pggdmf9MSy1r3ubz0_1280.gifv

FART!FART!FART!FART!FART!FART!
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    If there's a medal for most hours put into Demon's Souls without actually technically finishing the game, then I reckon I might be in with a shout. I have restarted that game so many times with new builds, new routes, new strategies, yet never actually got around to killing the last boss

edit: Though I was the motherfucking Don at both Crazy Taxi and Time Crisis, and owned the leaderboards on both at Bournemouth Pier Amusements
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • There was a Carl Lewis game on the Amiga that I played so vigorously with my Maverick joystick I ended up with a blister on the palm of my hand.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!