Forza Horizon 5 - FNF NEVER DIE
‹ Previous1234567124
  • ¡EL REY ESTÁ DE VUELTA!

(press play here first)

Aye carumba! It's only the return of the king!

Here's the deets, cabrones:
    Forza Horizon 5, the highly anticipated follow-up to 2018’s breakout hit open world driving game Forza Horizon 4, arrives on November 9 on Xbox consoles, PC on Windows and Steam, and Xbox Game Pass including console, PC and Cloud Gaming (Beta).
    The Horizon Festival’s unique brand of fun and freedom is headed to beautiful and vibrant Mexico.
    Forza Horizon 5 features the largest, most diverse open world ever in a Forza Horizon game set against a vibrant, ever-evolving landscape with limitless driving action in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars.
    Today, we showcased how Forza Horizon 5 is powered by Xbox Series X|S, where you lead breathtaking expeditions across Mexico with its striking contrast and beauty in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars. Discover living deserts, lush jungles, historic cities, hidden ruins, pristine beaches, vast canyons, and a towering snow-capped volcano – the highest point ever in a Horizon game.

Get ready for Forza Horizon 5’s deep campaign with challenges that reward you for engaging in the activities you love. Meet new characters and choose the outcomes of their Horizon Story missions and take on awe-inspiring weather events such as towering dust storms and intense tropical storms as Mexico’s unique, dynamic seasons change the world every week. No two seasons will ever be the same.

Team up with other players and enter the Horizon Arcade for a continuing series of fun, over-the-top challenges that keep you and your friends in the action. Meet new friends in Horizon Open and Tours and share your creations with new community gift sharing*. (Console requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold, memberships sold separately.)

Forza Horizon 5 showcases powerful, all-new graphical features. Experience sweeping vistas and scan the distance to see the adventure that lies ahead. Encounter the smallest of details throughout the world which is rendered with striking realism, down to the smallest details like the light that glows through each needle on a Cholla cactus. Our Mexican HDR sky captures illuminate the world to the point that you will feel as if you are right there. And thanks to Xbox Series X|S, ray tracing is utilized in Forzavista to make the cars look even more true to real life.

Featured in the demo is the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE. Reaching a maximum speed of over 350 km/h, the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE transfers the latest and most efficient Formula 1 hybrid technology almost one-to-one from the track to the street for the first time ever. Stay tuned for more information and content from us about the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE and prepare to experience it in Forza Horizon 5 this November. For more information, please visit the AMG web page.

Releasing Nov. 9, players can choose from Standard, Deluxe, and Premium versions of the game. Xbox Game Pass players will have access to the Standard version and if they purchase the Premium Add-Ons Bundle, they can enjoy all the great DLC that is in the Premium version of the game, including Early Access starting November 5.

Here's some screens, papi:

MGLYnjQ.jpg
    8ZyyI5C.jpg
    m0pAMHj.jpg
    UXRDjxc.jpg

FNF'ers, its time to go down in Mexico.

Everyone, we'll see you in November.

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!

3tFCEG5.jpg
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Had it ready to go
  • Looks excellent
  • Managed to catch the reveal video.  Underwhelming but that's because I've deliberately watched everything tonight on a small window on a small 1080p monitor so that the true impact hits home when I fire this and FS up FOR REAL.
  • Xbox - Boozy The Clown
    Forza4Lyfe
  • I might actually get in on this one.
  • Yeah this looks mint.
  • Im in early doors on this one as i missed a lot of 4
    PSN - minkymu
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Slightly concerned about the floaty looking physics on a couple of those jumps.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I forgot to drink the alcoholic beverage I had set aside for the Xbox presser (I only drink at home as a rare treat) so I'm gonna drink it during the Square Enix one instead. Perhaps it's best this way - probably gonna need it [sigh].
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Didn't really see it doing anything different. Maybe that's a good thing though. I'm sure I'll have a decent dabble, cos gamepass.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Went off these a bit after hammering the first two. 

Thing that struck me was the lack of dirt on the cars, they all look far too shiny! Not really a deal breaker and I'm not bothered about damage modelling, but a bit of dirt build up would be nice.
  • I’m gonna need to start buying in tequila for Friday nights.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Long time no beak Birdorf.

Hooning around Mexican towns will bring back the sun kissed magic missing from Horizon 4.

oYGujuv.gif

Might have to get me one of those Series X things after all.

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Didn't really see it doing anything different.

5bcd1f86c28910a3e2f42d53e0fd9fe6.gif
  • Honestly gutted not one soul enjoyed Mariachi El Bronx doing Prince.
  • Yes, this will be the reason I buy a series X.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Respecting the OP Gav, you were fast outta the gate.
  • Why put the fucker out in the q4 rush? I mean I know game pass and all but still seems like a great game not to put out in q4 in my mind
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    We’ve waited long enough Bob.
  • More info:

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/Forza-Horizon-5-Coming-to-Mexico

4K 30FPS, I'm guessing 1440p for 60 which I'm fine with. Tracy Ray's in Forzavista only.

More customisation options. More spoilers, rims, etc.

Overhauled ui for tuning and painting.

More hats.

But here's the meat:
    Get ready for the return of seasons, first introduced in Forza Horizon 4. Only this time, you’ll feel its impact in unprecedented ways. Each of the eleven biomes found on the new map will be uniquely affected by the change in seasons. So that means if you’re deep in the jungle during spring, expect heavy rainfall, but during the dry season you’ll be able to access and explore areas you can’t reach any other time. No two seasons will ever be the same.

2021 - Year Of The Biome.
  • Fuuuuuuuck this looks amazing.

Give it to me now
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • That 4k video trailer looks incredible
    PSN - minkymu
  • Honestly gutted not one soul enjoyed Mariachi El Bronx doing Prince.

I enjoyed it but it’s hardly the headline here.
  • I know. We are here for HATS.
  • Looks like l am ordering this outfit
    poprock wrote:
    Yes we are.

v1.bjsyMTI5Nzc3O2o7MTg4Nzk7MTIwMDsxOTIwOzEwODA

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • For everyone going on GamePass but still wanting the full MORAN experience, here's the deets:

cDR5yLN.jpg

£36 for two expansions, VIP membership, Car Pass, and launch DLC pack. That's not fucking bad at all in my book.
  • Sold
  • Going full Moran but with GamePass
‹ Previous1234567124

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!