OFFICIAL B&B SECRET SANTA 2021! THE BIG REVEAL!
  • Thanks Nick for my rad haul! Top santaing <3
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Apologies for not replying sooner but had some lovely away time with the missus.

Hair you wonderful human being! How the hell did you source that FH2 gear?!?
    You smashed it this year buddy.
    Thank you so much, my kids LOVE their little spinning drone orbs.

Let’s just say, it was easy. You know (if it fits) that shirt will grant you Redford nods from elite gamers. Have a drone orb myself so hoped they’d take off with your twins. Heh.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Apologies for not replying sooner but had some lovely away time with the missus.

Hair you wonderful human being! How the hell did you source that FH2 gear?!?
    You smashed it this year buddy.
    Thank you so much, my kids LOVE their little spinning drone orbs.

Let’s just say, it was easy. You know (if it fits) that shirt will grant you Redford nods from elite gamers. Have a drone orb myself so hoped they’d take off with your twins. Heh.

Oh the shirt fits beautifully :) I'm wearing that proudly!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I'm having a panic attack, I think it's possible I signed off my card with my name…

9n1E2c7.jpg

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • I'm quite proud of that mug, have to say credit to @Livdiv for making it happen, man wasn't in the secret Santa this year but I hope he got some satisfaction seeing the mug in pics.

I really recommend that oculus book to everyone. It's a cracking read, and a great story.
    Spoiler:
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • I'm quite proud of that mug, have to say credit to @Livdiv for making it happen, man wasn't in the secret Santa this year but I hope he got some satisfaction seeing the mug in pics. I really recommend that oculus book to everyone. It's a cracking read, and a great story.
    Spoiler:

Went back and checked out the book name just for this - i'm on it.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    Many thanks, Reg. I built my Halol figures earlier and the boy has been rolling around making them fight one another. Great fun.

Particularly loved the Wild Rumpus top. I'll be sure to share pics once Cub #3 fits into it. Xx

Xox.

Forgot to ask, you noted earlier you thought it was me - how so?
  • You accidentally wrote "It woz me, Reg!" inside the box.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Wouldn't be the first time.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Mk64, amazing, thank you so much buddy, was the best Christmas ever and you played a part.

have you arranged the second part of your present yet?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • You accidentally wrote "It woz me, Reg!" inside the box.

Next year I'll take part and "accidentally" sign off my card, but use the name of a different forumite. 
    Spoiler:
  • regmcfly wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    Many thanks, Reg. I built my Halol figures earlier and the boy has been rolling around making them fight one another. Great fun.

Particularly loved the Wild Rumpus top. I'll be sure to share pics once Cub #3 fits into it. Xx

Xox.

Because, Master Reg, I am a dolt.

I was in a fine mood as I collected my parcel from the depot. So many things were contributing to my festive feeling: raw and unadulterated christmas spirit, a new baby on the way, and the fact Ofsted still hadn't called! In my happy-go-lucky manner, and noticing the box wasn't particularly heavy, I span it in my hands. And saw the bottom of the box. Despite King Santa having told me not to look.

:(

Sorry.

Note: My Halol coaster is currently hosting a cup of hot regret, if that makes things better?
  • Now the cats are all out of the bag, I have a piece of advice for everybody: Never use DPD to send things to Taiwan. And if you do, put the recipient’s real name on it. Not their forum name. That’s the sort of thing an idiot would do.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:

Xox.

Because, Master Reg, I am a dolt.

I was in a fine mood as I collected my parcel from the depot. So many things were contributing to my festive feeling: raw and unadulterated christmas spirit, a new baby on the way, and the fact Ofsted still hadn't called! In my happy-go-lucky manner, and noticing the box wasn't particularly heavy, I span it in my hands. And saw the bottom of the box. Despite King Santa having told me not to look.

:(

Sorry.

Note: My Halol coaster is currently hosting a cup of hot regret, if that makes things better?

And there was you dunking on Matty. Who really ruined Christmas?
  • poprock wrote:
    Now the cats are all out of the bag, I have a piece of advice for everybody: Never use DPD to send things to Taiwan. And if you do, put the recipient’s real name on it. Not their forum name. That’s the sort of thing an idiot would do.

I used to say this every year but I stopped having my ID asked for by the post office so I forgot.

Real names are critical when proving some shit is yours!
  • I took great pleasure in dunking on Matty, tyvm.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I took great pleasure in dunking on Matty, tyvm.

I mean, who wouldn't?
  • poprock wrote:
    Now the cats are all out of the bag, I have a piece of advice for everybody: Never use DPD to send things to Taiwan. And if you do, put the recipient’s real name on it. Not their forum name. That’s the sort of thing an idiot would do.

Haha
  • I'm quite proud of that mug, have to say credit to @Livdiv for making it happen, man wasn't in the secret Santa this year but I hope he got some satisfaction seeing the mug in pics. I really recommend that oculus book to everyone. It's a cracking read, and a great story.
    Spoiler:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0062455974/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_0062455974
  • I'm such a fucking incompetent, I literally turned 40 this summer and now I'm cack handed at everything
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I took great pleasure in dunking on Matty, tyvm.

I mean, who wouldn't?

I'm here to please.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    poprock wrote:
    Haha

I enjoyed having to explain to the pretty lady in the post office that, yes, I am in fact, Mr Pants
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • lol
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    I'm sorry Moot that australia Post is so fucking shit
  • Would of been better if you were Mr Nopants. Surely it's wookie first name Nopants surname
  • I'm sorry it's gone walkabout. I had a mystery badger add a personal touch to it too.

If it hasn't arrived in a couple of weeks it's likely to remain missing surely, so I'll get another sorted. Christmas isn't ruined, it's just delayed.
  • I'm still keeping an eye on this thread for when Nick buys a record player
  • I'm still gutted/guilty that Red Dave never got my present... :(
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I’m still amazed that Swirl did get the one I sent. For a while there I was convinced that Taiwanese customs were going to send it straight back.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    The post here is really weird at the moment. Parcels seem to be getting through*, and cards I send the other way are fine, but cards coming into the country seem to be subject to a months long holding period or some shit.

*When you use Royal Mail, anyway.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!