Hell Let Loose
  • Remember in the before time when we didn't wear masks and clean our hands. There was a wonderous game called MAG on the PS3 that showed that when the forces of a forum were combined we were truly unstoppable. 

Well Hell let loose isn't as good as MAG because nothing is but it kinda does the same thing. My question is does anyone have Hell Let loose and can I come play too?
    The next generation doesn't start until MAG comes out. 

PSN: Naemuckle
    STEAM: Naemuckle
  • Hello mate. Can’t say I’ve heard of this Hell Let Loose game. Is it like MAG? Is it on consoles?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I like it, haven't played in a while though. Add me on Steam though and if I ever do manage to find the time to play again I'd love you to jump on with me.
  • g.man its a sort of an ultra realistic WW2 shooter. Basically 1 shot from a high enough calibre gun and you're dead.  You're in a squad with a squad leader and a commander that can drop supplies and call air strikes. Your squads got medics, engineer, anti tank, rifleman etc that can build different things. You have to move across the map taking strong points (bit like mags bunkers). Once you push the enemy back to the last strong point you win or whoever has the most strong points at the end of the timer wins. 

So I just looked at it's on PS5, xbox but PC doesnt seem to cross play with console. I made the stupid decision to buying a gaming PC instead of a PS5. 

Goober i'll add you on steam. Steam name is NaeMuckle.

3b1250645e2c4a20a50c0781

• Cheers Scots. That does sound pretty cool.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Is this the game Davi posted a clip of?  Think it was 20 minutes of him hiding in a ditch and then getting shot.
  • Scots! Hello.

Also, big shout MAG. What a glorious flawed little gem.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Not gonna lie you do a lot of sneaking about getting shot at from somewhere in the distance. You need to work together otherwise it all falls apart. I've been playing in German language only servers and it makes it way more realistic. Nothing like a bunch of angry krauts dreaming of the third Reich to get you fired up.

• cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Jeez Scots, taking the "Anyone But England" thing a bit far there with the server choice ;)

MAG Memories, that was good fun
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    He's not wrong though. Hearing an authentic "achtung, PANZER! SHNELL!" over the headset is immersion.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!