Eurovision 2022 - Electric Boogaloo
‹ Previous123456714
  • It's that time again, the biggest televised event of the year.

Not the cup final.
    Not the Olympics.
    Not the return of Strictly.

It's THE EUROVISION 2022 FINAL!!

TONIGHT AT 8PM IT ALL KICKS OFF!!

So grab your sparkly jackets, don your silliest hats and pour yourself a stupidly fruity cocktail with sparklers and settle down for a climactic calvacade of camp as we cheer along, song along and dance along to the cheesiest Europop you've ever known.

Download your bingo cards here https://www.missioneurovision.co.uk/games/eurovision-bingo/ and join in the fun!

And before anyone says it (ahem, Bob) OF COURSE WE DONT STAND A FUCKING CHANCE BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!!

GET INTO THE GROOVE MY FUNKY CHICKENS!!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • We're going to win! It's our year! Go UK! Typically I'm out at a Black tie event and will miss the excitement.
    What's wrong with proper jokes?
    That's what I say to me...
  • Like fuck we are!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I've got frozen cocktails in the freezer, a drinks cabinet full and ready to go, a stupidly sparkly sequin jacket and bingo cards all printed!
  • Is it finals day?
    Just noticed some Eurovision on you tube, love a Eurovision thread.
  • Eurovision fuck yeah!!!! Got in some nice beers and cheesy poofs. Yeah!!!
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • What's wrong with proper jokes?
  • The winning entry ^^^
  • And he's such a nice dude.. so happy to be doing this for his country! Love it!
  • How can that no win?? it's genuinely the most exciting performance I've ever seen on eurovision!!
  • Because Europe rightly hates us??!
    Because if it wasn't for Russia we would be the most hated country
  • You can't argue with the tune mate. This will get everyone back on our side.
  • I think it'll take way more than just a "tune" to turn around the level of hate towards us.

Plus if I'm honest, it's a bit of a naff song
  • it's epic mate.. you just need to listen to it more. Trust me!
  • I have. It's been played every half hour on Radio 2 for the last week.

It's still naff
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Brexit should mean no more Eurovision for you lot. Don't get me even started on Israel.
  • Kow wrote:
    Brexit should mean no more Eurovision for you lot. Don't get me even started on Israel.

Agree in a way but also disagree because I fucking love Eurovision
  • Surely Ukraine will walk it this year regardless of the song.
  • JonB wrote:
    Surely Ukraine will walk it this year regardless of the song.

• Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Do Ukraine have a video of them valiantly rehearsing in a bunker with sound of bombs in the background?
  • I think the UK will do alright, a mid-table finish, I can see Switzerland, Greece and Portugal doing well. Greece's entry is super catchy. Ukraine will probably win, but I think they should have won last year with their entry as it was a banger. They do really well in Eurovision.
    Gamertag: Laddergoat       PSN: HMV
  • I haven't heard any of the other entrants this year. I prefer to be surprised on the final.

One year I will treat myself and try to get tickets to the final
  • Eurovision feels a bit quiet this year. I didn’t even notice it was final day until I saw it mentioned somewhere this morning.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Nothing more important while a massive cost of living crisis is happening and war raging than listening to a load of crap Euro pop while sad Brits hope we’ll score a point to prove to Johnny Foreigner how great the BRITAIN is. Burn the fucking lot down.
  • Joining in tonight then, Boris?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Of course :-D
  • Oh see I don't see it that way Boris.
    Rather I see Eurovision as a celebration of love, joy and unity. Of how we can all come together to just enjoy music and celebrating the diversity that makes up this crazy continent.

If nothing else it's a very pleasant distraction from all of the shit that's going on in this world and one that a lot of people really need right now
  • And a great excuse for us to get pissed and chat absolute bollocks on here for a night
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    As Kow pointed out we shouldn’t be in it. Typically Brexit. Want to leave but want to keep all the benefits. Tbh, if they had thrown “vote leave and no more Eurovision” on the side of a bus, I’d have done it.
  • Boo I say. Boo to you
‹ Previous123456714

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!