2023 E3 but not E3 Summer GamesFest Xbox Showcase and all that
‹ Previous123456760
  • E3 is dead, long live the other stuff.

What do you want, what are you looking forward to seeing, what are your predictions, what will be funny (not Devolver's show)

Running commentaries with sass welcome.

Shows, dates and times (all times in British)

Summer Game Fest

Guerrilla Showcase 07/06/23 5pm

Summer Game Fest Opening Showcase 08/06/23 8pm

Day of the Devs 08/06/23 10pm

Devolver Direct 08/06/23 11pm

Access Ability Showcase 09/06/23 4pm

Tribeca Games Spotlight 09/06/23 10pm

Wholesome Direct 10/06/23 5pm

Future Games Show Summer Showcase 10/06/23 6pm

Xbox Showcase and Starfield Direct 11/06/23 6pm

PC Gaming Show 11/06/23 9pm

Ubisoft Forward 12/06/23 6pm

I wont put youtube links as the forum will likely shit the bed, be fine, fill this post with unusable crap depending on what browser and device you are on.
    This link has links for most of the shows as well as EU & U.S times. Plus more details.
    https://www.eurogamer.net/summer-game-fest-2023-conference-schedule-dates-times-streams

Final Fantasy XVI Pre Launch Celebration
    11/06/23 11pm

Dames-4-Games
    13/06/23 9pm

UploadVR Showcase
    14/06/23 7pm

RGG Summit Summer
    16/06/23 4am
  • I'm looking forward to the Xbox one, everything else will get a swerve
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • The Opening Showcase will be worth a watch I think.

Im in on that for MK1 Gameplay anyway but I think there will be more from big hitters across platforms.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I thought Square Enix usually did a yearly presentation? Perhaps they don’t want to distract from the launch of Final Fantasy XVI.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • MEH to all of these shows
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    MEH to all of these shows

Elf speaks the truth
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    I thought Square Enix usually did a yearly presentation? Perhaps they don’t want to distract from the launch of Final Fantasy XVI.

Cant see anything.
    Ive just added the FF16 pre-release show and a few other shows.
    If there is anythign I am missing let me know.

I dont even know what half of this shit is mind.
  • Oh, RGG is Yakuza.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I'll watch the Xbox and PC shows, and probably the opener.

The others, I'll just pick up on the trailers after.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I really can't see the need to see anything else FFVI related, it's bloody ridiculous.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    I really can't see the need to see anything else FFVI related, it's bloody ridiculous.
    Its all they've got.
    That and Spunktoon.
  • Hopefully Devolver just show an assortment of banging game trailers. I get the impression that they enjoy smelling their own farts too much for that though. I think I'd prefer the Robocop Chainsaw shtick to 'data suggests we need fluffy bunnies until Robocop Chainsaw breaks through the wall!", but I'll take whatever tbh. As long as they give me Gunbrella and Pepper Grinder.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Hopefully Devolver just show an assortment of banging game trailers. I get the impression that they enjoy smelling their own farts too much for that though. I think I'd prefer the Robocop Chainsaw shtick to 'data suggests we need fluffy bunnies until Robocop Chainsaw breaks through the wall!", but I'll take whatever tbh. As long as they give me Gunbrella and Pepper Grinder.

Let's be honest though, everyone enjoys the smell of their own brand
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Right lets get into wants 'n' hype 'n' hopes...

Hype (already announced to be shown stuff)
    Mortal Kombat 1 
    Starfield

Wants (existing games not yet confirmed to be shown)
    Toxic Crusaders

Hopes (not announced, might not even exist)
    Soul Calibur 7 (unlikely with Tekken being in the early Hype stages)
    Primal Rage (unlikely with MK being shown but even a retro release would be cool)
    Literally any belt scrollers, collections, remasters sequels, anything.
    A new Christian Whitehead led 2D Sonic.
    That Jet Set Radio potential game from the Sega investor thing.
    LizardCube's next project (SoR4 devs)
  • Toxic Crusaders is coming Liv, you seen that one? There's a nu retro Double Dragon on the way too.
  • Oh yea, good shout on the JSR alike Bombfunk Rush.

Can't wait for that.
    Just keen to see some awesome announcements followed by "ON GAMEPASS TODAY!!"
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    New 2D Sonic would be ace.

A Hi-Fi Rush style shadow drop would also be ace (you’d imagine at a bare minimum they’d shadow drop an indie game or two).
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Toxic Crusaders is coming Liv, you seen that one? There's a nu retro Double Dragon on the way too.

Yeah, its in the want to see category. I think it will probably pop up somewhere this month.

Never been mad on Double Dragon but I would give it a go. Always felt a bit basic but if they can elevate it close to SoR4 could be good.

Div is talking about the JSR "remake" leak that came about from a apparent investor presentation or dev demo reel or something. Looks good if a lil chunky.

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk isn't confirmed for any other console bar Switch, but that may (hopefully) change!
  • Rout 96:Mile 0 would be a welcome subscription service drop.
    Came out in April, I enjoyed the first one but didnt even know Mile 0 was out until I looked up what the devs were up to just now. Probably not gonna happen in a big reveal showcase mind unless they drop a whole bumper pack of stuffs.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    LizardCube's next project (SoR4 devs)
    LizardCube's track record is Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap [10] and Streets of Rage 4 [10].

No pressure guys.

Div is talking about the JSR "remake" leak that came about from a apparent investor presentation or dev demo reel or something. Looks good if a lil chunky.

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk isn't confirmed for any other console bar Switch, but that may (hopefully) change!

Played some Bomb Rush at GDC - movement feels fine but I have some strong worries about level design. I think it might actually be a duffer. Hope I’m wrong.
  • Eek! Fingers still crossed.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm looking forward to the Xbox one, everything else will get a swerve

The Xbox One came out years ago m8
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Devolver is usually a banger, love what they put together and how they do it.

I also like the Wholesome Games one, although I might just read the highlights.

Xbox one is going full Nintendo January 2013 "games are coming, honest" via Aaron Greenberg so keen to know what's on the horizon given my free gamepass ends next month.

I need to know what's at that Ubisoft conference given their pre materials which included Mr caffeine.

RGG has me sitting up in my chair because they've rocketed a bunch of Yak stuff already and if they are feeling bold as Fuck to do a showcase I'm ready to be Yak'd out my nut.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    If I get gameplay from Starfield, Fable and Avowed it’ll be the best not-E3 for me in quite a few years.
    Get schwifty.
  • I will watch the Xbox thing.  For the rest, I'll just watch whatever takes my fancy on YouTube. These shows have trailers online within minutes so it's easy to avoid the jibber jabber and still see what's what.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Raiziel wrote:
    If I get gameplay from Starfield, Fable and Avowed it’ll be the best not-E3 for me in quite a few years.

I'd kill for Perfect Dark and Fable
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Feels like a bit of a work there raiz, what do you think Starfield direct will be ;)
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I'm looking forward to the Xbox one, everything else will get a swerve

The Xbox One came out years ago m8

Very good. ;)

• Came out as binary.
‹ Previous123456760

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!