myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    If no one shows up till, let's say Monday night, it's yours. Still in the seal as well!

• Raiziel said:

Grabbed by the Ghoulies is...well...up for grabs. Anyone want?

I would definately be up for that Raiziel. I been thinking of picking it up on ebay. I assume it works on the 360
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    It's yours, Liveinadive, and yes, it does work on the 360. PM me your address and I'll get it sent.
    Get schwifty.
  • Cheers Raiziel, pm sent, gonna grab me some ghoulies
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I have a sealed Little Big Planet if anyone fancies it. I know you can
    get it dirt cheap now everywheres and everyting but it's been sitting on
    ma shelf for yonks.
  • Anyone want rid of MGS HD collection on PS3?
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • metagonzo said:

Right you are. PMs with address' then pls Ras and Matty.

Do you still have Burnout Paradise going begging?  I miss it :(
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    Unfortunately that's what Matty wants and he's the only one who's actually given me an address. I'm sure he'd send it on 

(Phew! Dodged a postage bullet there! ;)
    XBL, iOS, Steam: metagonzo
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Bas got some "Start the Party Save The World" game from his work. Anyone want that? Move required it says.

PS3 ofcourse.

My little one wanted that,But I had a game off someone not too long ago so will feel bad asking again.Good game though

If you still want it, just send me a pm with your address.
  • metagonzo wrote:
    Still waiting on addresses from Ras and adored. 
    Got your PM Matty; I was hoping to bang them all out together but if no finger extraction is forthcoming in the near future I shall send yours on it's way.

No worries, thanks mate.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Anyone got any PS3 kids games they have kicking around or any move stuff? 
    just asking... 

Have goldeneye on the wii to go to a good home. Metroid other as well. just don't play them..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • @Raiziel
    Ghoulies arrived today, cheers. Will shoe horn in some time to play with my ghoulies in between Skyrim sessions. Cheers again.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Most welcome.
    Get schwifty.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    Sorry for the delay Matty and adored; I'll pull my finger out shortly! I haven't forgotten you. What's the story Ras?

In other, slightly easier to distribute news, rossi did me a mega solid with a gift of the Max Payne 3 preorder (yay!). It comes with 1 and 2 but I already have 2 so I can gift it.

First interested party to post their steam name gets it winging their way through the intertubes.
  • Nina wrote:
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Bas got some "Start the Party Save The World" game from his work. Anyone want that? Move required it says. PS3 ofcourse. My little one wanted that,But I had a game off someone not too long ago so will feel bad asking again.Good game though
    If you still want it, just send me a pm with your address.

you still got that or has retro sent you their details yet? My son has been playing the demo and loving the game. Just asking..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    For non-gaming related freebies - I'm moving abroad soon & looking to shift some stuff I have in storage. The bulk is a sizable collection of comics that includes every issue & spin off of Preacher, a bunch of onslaught comics & plenty of other mini series like We3, Hulk Gray and plenty of other Ennis stuff (ghost rider, the boys, punisher max). Let me know if you'd like a full list.

There's also a full set of McFarlane's Monsters Twisted World of Oz figures, a limited edition Hellboy figure and Jay & Silent Bob figures. I'll pop some pics up later. Because of the size it'll probably have to be collection only for the comics (SE London), possibly be able to post the figures.

I also found a collection of 80s/90s cartoon VHS tapes including MASK, Visionaries, Thundercats, StarCom & Galaxy Rangers should anyone want.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    I would be most interested in your Preachers!

Edit: Just wanted to get my foot in the door. What sort of mass of issues are we talking about here? I'm not terriby flush at the mo so I'm wondering about postage costs.
  • The Jay and Silent Bob figures sound cool, will wait in case someone is collecting them though.
  • n0face wrote:
    Any of you guys want a Street Fighter II jamma PCB? IMAG0480.jpg Clearing out my cupboards and I'm never going to use it so better going to somebody who might.

No takers in the street fighter thread so is anybody else interested... it's going in the bin if no one wants it, please save it.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    @metagonzo - the Preachers are about 70 issues in total. I'd prefer to just shift the whole collection but I'm most keen to see these are rehomed so can separate them. Where would they need to go?

@liveinadive - it's just a set of 2, they're not part of a bigger collection. On phone atm so can't get a pic up but will do ASAP so you can see them.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    @Cosby They'd be going to Cheltenham. I'd certainly like to take the lot; is there any way to guesstimate the postage do you think? My experience of mailing boxes of comics is limited. :)
  • If its any help, the parcel companies charge by either volume or weight, whichever is more expensive. if you stick the comics on a bathroom scale, you an enter the weight into a site like parcel monkey and get a pretty accurate quote for postage.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    you still got that or has retro sent you their details yet? My son has been playing the demo and loving the game. Just asking..
    Just send the game away last Saturday, sorry.

Pretty sure the next batch of games Bas will get from work has some new move related game(s) included, so they probably end up here again. Although they're not getting free games as much as they used to.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    n0face wrote:
    n0face wrote:
    Any of you guys want a Street Fighter II jamma PCB? IMAG0480.jpg Clearing out my cupboards and I'm never going to use it so better going to somebody who might.
    No takers in the street fighter thread so is anybody else interested... it's going in the bin if no one wants it, please save it.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT
  • Own an original piece of gaming history, make an arcade cab, get a converter and play street fighter on your tv or do what I did with it and keep it in a cupboard for 10 years.
  • Tested Working boards seem to sell pretty well on eBay, might be worth checking it out?
  • I really really want that. But I'm the least practical person in the world, and wouldn't know what to do with it.
  • @Cosby
    Cool man, if you can get a picture of Hellboy up to I might be up for that. Can never have enough toys surrounding my work desk.
  • @Cosby. Definitely interested in the comics. Particularly The Boys and Punisher Max.
  • Nina wrote:
    Just send the game away last Saturday, sorry. Pretty sure the next batch of games Bas will get from work has some new move related game(s) included, so they probably end up here again. Although they're not getting free games as much as they used to.

its cool, I thought I would ask.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!