Just Cause 2 Massively Multiplayer Mod
  • Site for the mod -

http://www.jc-mp.com/

WTAF

Apparently some clever sods have managed to get online multiplayer into the PC version of Just Cause.

But not just 8 or 16 players, they've got well over ONE THOUSAND SIMULATANEOUSLY and as you would expect, it looks like a total riot.

I want in.
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • 20 seconds in and I am sold by the jeep being towed by a jet. 

I am so jealous I dont have a gaming capable PC.

Official dev pick up, release on Xbox as DLC and then SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    OOOOOOOH YES

I still play this, haven't finished it yet.  If this works, we all must play it.  It'll be mental.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Roujin wrote:
    20 seconds in and I am sold by the jeep being towed by a jet.  I am so jealous I dont have a gaming capable PC. Official dev pick up, release on Xbox as DLC and then SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Just Cause 2 is surprisingly light on the system requirements. There's a demo on Steam.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    20 seconds in and I am sold by the jeep being towed by a jet.  I am so jealous I dont have a gaming capable PC. Official dev pick up, release on Xbox as DLC and then SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
    Just Cause 2 is surprisingly light on the system requirements. There's a demo on Steam.

It is isn't Pentium 4 3.4ghz, 4gb RAM, old ass Radeon something card from circa 2003 or something light though is it?
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Just watched video, excellent.  GTA FFA on krokodil I mean steroids.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Roujin wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    It is isn't Pentium 4 3.4ghz, 4gb RAM, old ass Radeon something card from circa 2003 or something light though is it?

I don't know sorry. Probably not.

There's nothing wrong with a P4, but I doubt a decade old graphics card would do the business.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Ooh, I have Just Cause 2 on pc. This looks interesting. Won't be back till next month though.
  • They are only doing public beta weekends at the moment, not sure when the release is planned for.  I'll have to grab a copy of it when it's out, must be well cheap now.
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • I went on this last weekend with my brother and it was absolutely awesome. Just messing around in the sandbox is amazing fun.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Bought it. Shall get the rest of it sorted after work tonight.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Just Cause 2 - £3.49 - Steam Weekend Deal

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!