Weird Stuff (tinfoil hat wearing goons only, please)
  • well done.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Skerret said:

I read that article.  Lots of pedos in that one.  Also, cum box.  And the accidental murders, crikeh.

According to some insightful people the Cum Box thing is an old 4Chan joke.
  • They hurt your feet?

Pretty sure I could walk across them bare foot and it wouldn't hurt! Are your feet made of  bellends?
  • I'm just wondering maria, are you acting like a teething infant in an attempt to become the first person to be disciplined (in whatever form that might take) on this new forum?  I can't figure it out. 
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I had a pair of shoes with very thin soles once. I thought about complaining to the council but in the end I bought new shoes.
  • I'm just wondering unlikely, are you acting like a cunt because you are one?

Stop trolling me on every forum.. just dont post in relation to me. Leave me alone you fucking weirdo.

liveinadive, they hurt my feet.. maybe I have soft feet.. :)

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I'm struggling to see how confessions on Reddit ties in with sore feet, Unless your shoes are cardboard boxes? Is that the connection?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • no connection, just thought i'd mention it here as it is probably a weird thing to complain about.
  • mk64 said:

liveinadive, they hurt my feet.. maybe I have soft feet.. :)

If your feet are that soft I think you may need to go to the doctors, it's highly likely someone has removed the skin from them.

• mk64 said:

I'm just wondering unlikely, are you acting like a cunt because you are one?

Stop trolling me on every forum.. just dont post in relation to me. Leave me alone you fucking weirdo.

RARGH INTERNETS
  • lol
  • That's the spirit.
  • <3
  • this thred delivers
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    No, that goes in the stupid shit thread.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I was deliberating.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    wut

The box/4chan connection makes sense, there's numerous stories involving semen over there. There's the guy who supposedly bottled his and had 3 or 4 large full bottles after a while (there were photos). Then there's the one who'd refrigerate it and make a sort of sproghurt out of it which he claimed gave him a heightened sex drive once consumed. Yeah, 4chan.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Clip demonstrates the very grim price of free speech.
  • So is "Cum Box" the new "Piss Dungeon"?

hard to keep up

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Its whatever you want it to be, g.
  • PISS BOX?

has a ring to it

g.man
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Apparently that's a film. By GGG films nonetheless. Hmm.
  • *whistles*
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Labour politician surprises local council by claiming his mother is an alien.
    ?type=articleLandscape
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A LABOUR politician has stunned his town council colleagues by claiming his “real mother” is a 9ft green alien with eight fingers.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Councillor Simon Parkes, who was elected to represent Stakesby ward on Whitby Town Council last month, said although he has had hundreds of close encounters with extra-terrestrials, it will not interfere with his mission to help residents at the seaside resort.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Speaking on YouTube, Coun Parkes said he first saw an alien at the age of eight months, when “a traditional kite-shaped face”, with huge eyes, tiny nostrils and a thin mouth appeared over his cot.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He said: “Two green stick things came in. I was aware of some movement over my head. I thought, ‘they’re not mummy’s hands, mummy’s hands are pink’.”[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He added: “I was looking straight into its face. It enters my mind through my eyes and it sends a message down my optic nerve into my brain.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]“It says ‘I am your real mother, I am your more important mother’.”[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He said after contracting chicken pox at the age of three, his mother went to work and left him at home to fend for himself when an 8ft “doctor” dressed as a waiter appeared to offer help.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]As an 11-year-old, he claims he was taken on a craft by his alien “mother”, and made a deal with the beings on board.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He said: “The reason extraterrestrials are interested in me is not because of my physical body, but because of what is inside me. My soul.”[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Coun Parkes said his extraterrestrial beliefs “did not come up on the doorstep” while he was campaigning recently.[/font]
    Sauce
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Bah, don't know why that quote went all wonky.

Anyway, here's another link from The Guardian. Must be true so.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Yeah, that's an anti-abuse video. Not weird.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!