EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Whee, Uncharted thread!

Alas, I'm away this weekend.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I am free all this weekend.

Been away for ages, has there been any DLC that I'd be needing?
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Shinji said:

I am free all this weekend.

Been away for ages, has there been any DLC that I'd be needing?

I have all the DLC. Fortune Hunters pack is good an all that. Only issue is, most of the randoms don't have it, so you rarely get to play it. Some of the maps look dead nice as well

Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I'm out until I've a central filter installed on my new line, and that might take a while. I'm also having a nice custom pad built - my old DA with a newer, piggybacked PCB. It's always been my favourite pad shell; comfy.

Interestingly, I'm very reliably informed that the analogue sticks on the 360 and DS2 are mechanically pretty much identical. Their caps are their only real difference. The DS3 analogues are lighter, so I'll be avoiding those.

This new line's taken me from 1.5 Mb to about 4 over ADSL2+, though, with much-improved pings. If that helps Uncharted any, I'll be back on the regular with clearer comms.
  • Escape said:

I'm out until I've a central filter installed on my new line, and that might take a while. I'm also having a nice custom pad built - my old DA with a newer, piggybacked PCB. It's always been my favourite pad shell; comfy.

I'd like to see that when it's done.
  • Has our online presence on this officially died? Or can we play this this week?
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    This and Tekken 6 are at the top of my games-I-wanna-play-when-I-have-working-broadband-again. I've had so much trouble with this line that I've called to abandon ship and pay for a new one. Last time I had a new installation it took 3-4 engineer visits over 5 weeks, though. Hopefully it's quicker this time.

On the up, that should bring ADSL2+ at non-Neolithic speeds. And I'll be itching to play when my pad comes home, too. Keep the faith.
  • I'm always up for some Uncharted 2 or 3. I am partiallybillhic.
    I'm a Sasquatch man and I'm watching you.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    i only rented 3 and gave 2 away in the 'free to a good home thread' on the oldrum.

got tekken6 though and a shitload of others youd maybe play again. (wipeout)
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Escape wrote:
    This and Tekken 6 are at the top of my games-I-wanna-play-when-I-have-working-broadband-again. I've had so much trouble with this line that I've called to abandon ship and pay for a new one. Last time I had a new installation it took 3-4 engineer visits over 5 weeks, though. Hopefully it's quicker this time. On the up, that should bring ADSL2+ at non-Neolithic speeds. And I'll be itching to play when my pad comes home, too. Keep the faith.

Dude, what is wrong with your broadband conn?
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    More than patient tolerance could be arsed reading. BT bod's coming on the 14th to run me a new line. Whether that actually happens... But if it does, the e-mail here reckons a midnight launch. Course, I'll need to wait for the ISP to jump over, which could be another 5 days on regular form.
  • Tomorrow night then?
  • Big time patch released. 1.13.
    Lots of changes.
    But I don't think anyone is bothered, so I wont bother listing them.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    YOU BIG TEASE.
  • Alright alright
    Uncharted 3 1.13 patch

Patch 1.13 will bring more than 100 new items and taunts to the game, including unique character items, new treasure sets and two new multiplayer characters, alongside a “laundry list” of other goodies.

One of the biggest changes is the introduction of the new ticket-based tournament system. Each week, players are given 10 free tickets to compete in tournament matches, with each match costing one ticket. Once all their freebies have all been used up, players must purchase more tickets if they wish to continue competing in the tournament. These can be bought in bunches of 10, 20, 50 or 200 from the PS Store. Purchased tickets never expire, meaning any leftovers can be used in future tournaments.

Along with new toys for players to get to grips with, Naughty Dog has also made a number of tweaks and improvements to the gameplay itself, fixing bugs and smoothing creases throughout the multiplayer experience.

The G-MAL, for example, has been tweaked to give it more recoil after the developers felt the handling was “too steady”. Similarly, the accuracy of the M9 during blind fire has also been reduced. Players will also be pleased to see a number of previously game-ruining issues fixed. Quitting a co-op mission halfway through will no longer count as a loss and make you forfeit any achievements acquired up until that point.

Additionally in ‘Marked Man’, if the marked player leaves the game mid-match, a new player is marked, rather than forcing players to quit and start afresh. The bug that caused gunfire to be silent when using a riot shield has also been fixed, and players can no longer teleport while holding the golden idol by throwing a smoke bomb. The bug that enabled players to remotely control turrets while hiding behind a shield has also been firmly stamped on.

The new content will be released as weekly downloads from the PS Store between August 15th and September 4th. Once downloaded, it can be unlocked either by reaching certain legacy levels or completing treasure sets. For those of you who are either too lazy or are otherwise unable to put in the man hours required, some items can be purchased from the Store through ‘mini-transactions’.

Not every item can be bought with money, however; certain items can only be obtained through putting in time, effort and straight-up dedication. And rightly so. Contrastingly, certain special items can only be purchased through the PS Store, such as the Jak goggles (of Jak and Daxter fame). Patch 1.13 also sees two new multiplayer characters joining the lineup: the demonic Jin and Spyder, the character created by Make.Believe competition winner Jeremy Gallant. Sypder comes with his own set of custom skins, weapons and six unique taunts.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    What's different between a tournament and normal MP? Can you win stuff? Why pay money for it?!
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    To be a baller, brah. I'm still waiting for my Dual Analog to return with its updated PCB. Hmm, handles.

I do want to get back into this again. I say that about every three months, but the intention's always there if not the action. Jackson.
  • Same. Remember the good old' days on Uncharted 2?
    Ahhh, memories.
  • If anyone's interested patch 1.15 for the MP has landed

Here's the notes
  • I want Uncharted 4 for the PS4, someone get on with it.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I was hoping to get back to this before and/or over Christmas. Would've been sooner if not for my custom PS3 pad dragging its heels. I've had a half-decent connection for a few months now.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    My brain
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Yes - upstairs.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'd be interested in joining in if people start Uncharting again but I can't at the moment because I don't have internet at home.
  • Heh.
    I'm always game if others are.
  • I have never played it online.
  • I'm playing 3 to complete it. Taking a break from dark souls. Up to finding the tower, and in the tomb solving a puzzle. Really enjoying it. The gunning ruins it for me though.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    i gave all 3 away on blu room, 'free to a good home' as folks lost interest.
    :(
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I'm going to revisit 3, cause i'm pretty sure it's top notch. Not as good as 2 was in it's day, but the whole series oozes charm & quality!
‹ Previous123456762

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!